The Blah Thread

noungning

Heartless
lol mud have fun at ur singing thingy!! hahaha

um pee!!! pai si pai si!!!

lol dang that's fast! i need faster connection. lol i think i need to move to europe for those things, but asia is definitely not the place hahaha because it's slower than a snail their.

gosh happy thanksgiving ppl... such a lonely day...*sighs* :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hahahahhahah

-----------

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk! T_T

I met p'lek!!! omggggg she's sooo nice and sweet and funny!! T_T But that was all I concluded from the 5-6 minutes we spent together those 3 days. hahaha T_T We were so busy we didn't get to see eachother much, or hang out...OR EVEN SING T_______________________T She was w/ her cousin too and omgg her cousin's soooooo cute and funny hahaha

On the last day, I closed down my shop early so I could go around and see her but people kept coming by and I couldn't turn them down...I said "I'll get this done quick." Quick turned to night. T_T And everything shut down...and I didn't know where p'lek's booth was so I couldn't find her. And Right when I was about to get in the car p'lek and her cousin was calling me. Puahaha we got one pic together before i took off. (it was a bad pic of me so I'd probably ps my face out b4 i post it haha)

I also met Joey (rukd2b)...haha I don't think she knew it was me. I noticed her...and I wanted to say hiiii and talk to her...so I told my worker at the front to call me when she picks up her ricey...but thinking it over, I didn't think anyone would recognize me or want to meet me...T_T.......I SHOULD HAVE SAID HIIIII but I didn't :(

And there was this one girl who was AWFULLY FAMILIAR!! But I couldn't recognize her from anywhere...then she asked my worker at the front if I was muddie....hmm i don't recognize her online or offline but she was sooooooooo familiar.

I've been so busy i haven't done anything online...just been working on my ricey for my buyers online.....T_T I'm trying to get everything out still!!!!!!!!!

I'm just on break from class at the momenttt....I must skip class early to go home and try to finish the ricey tonight if I can hahaha ^_^ I'll be at the postoffice in the middle of the night. ^_^

errr now I must end this post and see who's in the chatroommmm....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Girl i am with u.......thanksgiving break was a blast!!! u made yours sound fun but damn mines was stressful!!! i had so much responsiblities that my older siblings left for me to do and wow i felt like i've changed too which could be a good or a bad thing to others depending on how they take it.....but anyway everyone is probably die'n to know how it was to meet miss popular so here it goes....

heck yes i finally got the chance to meet miss popular aka MUDDIE MURDA!!!!! she was too too cute, did i mention shortie too? haha everyone should know that by now but yeah she's just like how i imagine!! i can still remember her voice and the way she smiles too, just too cute!!!! yepper i fell inlove with her ricey necklace and i think i might want to order some more :yahoo: so yeah if your intrested hollar first cause i'm her new manager.....lol...j/p!! yeah i wish we had more time but true we were both so busy with our booths!!! well next muddie......me and u will meet again!!!!!!!!!!!

but as for me, for that whole 3 days, i felt fatigue the whole time cause i was more sleepless then anything........i just never knew how weak i felt after this event, i'm so tired and i miss everyone!!!!!!!!!!! now it's back to the REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

ohh yeah one more thing, some peeps called me a pro in making papaya salad, so KT if your reading this i can make some now so so yay for me cause i swear i have over 50 customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Man, it's been a while since I blogged...which reminds me that I need to start doing that more often again. About three years ago, I started a blog which I updated everyday as a way to chronicle my life as a college student. As I'm about to graduate, I look back on all that's changed and all the stuff I've been through and wonder how it all could have been different. I know people say all the time that you should never look back or that you should always live life as to never regret anything. Of course, in reality that's never true. No matter how someone lives, there always is a feeling of wanting to go back in time, whether it is to change something or to relive an experience. Hmm....which makes me wonder what's the point of this blahing now.

Anyway, so I just woke up and I realized that it's freakin cold in my room. At the same time, the weather is not nearly at its freezing point like it is normally. There's no snow on the ground and I usually can go outside with a sweater. I can't say for sure that this is a result of global warming but it's definitely a little disconcerting. That, along with all that's going on in the world right now really makes you wonder what you're heading into. The US looks poised to move out of the Mideast soon...yet I doubt the area got any more stable. China constantly hides its problems such as AIDS coverup to its persecution of certain groups. And hell, who knows what North Korea is up to. All of that and we're just looking at international affairs. At home, we're dealing with cops and their contagious shootings, bi-party fights that don't exactly seem to help the country, hate crimes that still doesn't seem to resolve itself, and people more worried about whether gay marriages will destroy the institution of marriage as opposed to worrying about genocide in Darfur or the impending civil war in the Eritrean region.

All of that and a person can't help but be pessimistic. At the same time, many generations have had their share of woes and yet they've survived. In fact, other generations have had it worse. Through all the muck, I think people forget sometimes the power of the human spirit. Haha...so why am I blahing about all of this? I can't really say for sure. Maybe it's because I just woke up or maybe it's because I'm listening to Darv sing the song Sommot but I'm just in a pensive state. I actually haven't thought about anything for the past 3 months and I'm wondering exactly what's up next for me. I've been so lethargic with everything that's going on that I am feeling a little detached. For all of last month, I almost didn't go to class and it's weird knowing that I might be in another rut. The last time this happened, I told my dad I needed to get away and then took the next flight out to SE Asia. Aside from the fact that I can't do that because of school, I'm also running on broke so that's out of the question.

Ahh...I've written aimlessly for a while now. I think when I break it down, I'm just ready for a vacation. It's a good thing I'm heading home in two weeks. It's about time I get reconnected with my family and remember why I'm out here in the first place.

And there you go - a long piece of writing from me. It's been a while since I did that.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I also met Joey (rukd2b)...haha I don't think she knew it was me. I noticed her...and I wanted to say hiiii and talk to her...so I told my worker at the front to call me when she picks up her ricey...but thinking it over, I didn't think anyone would recognize me or want to meet me...T_T.......I SHOULD HAVE SAID HIIIII but I didn't :(
You saw me? Oh wow. I thought you didn't know who I was. I was at the booth and I was looking at the pics and I was talking to my sis. I was like "Aren't they so cute?! I want one!" And then my sis was just standing there so I kept looking at the pics and what caught my eye was Thai writing, so I read it. Muddie. I freaked out. I think I yelled at your sis. LOL....I was like "OMG, WHERE'D YOU GET THESE PICS FROM?!" And your sis was like "These are pics of how the necklace would look like." And I was like "No, WHO'S PICS ARE THESE?! WHO TOOK THEM?! WHO'S MUDDIE?!" Then your sis was like "Muddie? She's my sister." Oh my god. My sis had to pull me away from the the booth. I was like "OMG! MUDDIE'S HERE! MUDDIE'S HERE! WE HAVE TO GO BACK!" My sis didn't believe me. But then I thought, "She probably doesn't know me anyway...Oh well, I'm going back for a necklace!"

It's shocking though. When I came back, I found 3 of my cousins buying necklaces too. Then your sister gave us a huge discount, I felt so bad. A $20 discount, you guys are too generous! I pratically got mine for free! Anyways, we were the ones that bought the 4 necklaces and we came early to get them. Mine was the one that the necklace broke...Then I came back for another one and I was PRAYING that I'd get to talk to you but then I had to go home ASAP so I left. GRR...That day was tough though! I got a bad sore throat after that third day. I screamed all day long. From 9 AM to 4 PM. My bro was in the pageant. I'm so angry at the results! But anyways, your sis did say something to me tho. She told me to wait because of something about D2B or something. I was like "Okay...Did I hear her right?" How odd...I can't believe you and Lek didn't sing! I went all three days and waited like crazy just for that!

My brother ended up getting third place. The next day, we only discussed about that. My parents kept going "Your answer was so cheesy, you should've said this...BLAH BLAH BLAH..." Oh well, my bro didn't care much. What really disappointed me also was that my friend that goes to UNC Chapel Hill with my bro, she didn't recognize me when I recognized her. I was like "O. M. F. G." Mainly, it was because she walked right in front of my sister and me and the handed a flyer to my sister and walked right by me! I was like "OMG, IT'S HER!" My sis was like whatever. Then I took the flyer from my sis and read it. It was her. My sis was like "You wanna go say hi then?" I was like "ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'M A CHICKEN!"

This year was finally another one of those FUN New Year Festivals. I hated all those previous ones like the one last year and the previous 3 years or so. They sukked. I gave up going to the New Year. But then I was really excited to go to this one. I wanted to see Lek and Muddie perform. And I had to go see my bro's competition. I was his NUMBER ONE screamer, besides his girlfriend. LOL. She can really scream. I'm glad my uncles and aunts helped to host this New Year Festival. Finally, a fun one. I laughed my butt off whenever I went to the stage. And I screamed like crazy too. It was so funny to see my parents' expressions whenever some boys went up to rap. LOL. I liked the papaya contest. :D I think i wrote too much, ending it here. :p

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I wanna meet you guys!!!!!!! -_- I'm depressed and stressed out.. I barely have time to myself.. finals are coming and I don't know CRAP from CRAP!!!!! =*((((****

dfemc

sarNie Adult
I wanna meet you guys!!!!!!! -_- I'm depressed and stressed out.. I barely have time to myself.. finals are coming and I don't know CRAP from CRAP!!!!! =*((((****
it's otay...crap is not fun to know... don't learn crap, learn the bigger concepts. just breathe, drink sweet ginger lemon tea, and read slowly :) learn as much as u can and get all that u know correctly rather than trying to learn everything in a short time and do horribly on all of it. u'll do just fine. it comes and it goes.

u can do it beautiful :yahoo:

noungning

Heartless
holidays are here and all i see are chocolates, not so healthy!!! pee help me!! i need to lose weight :spin: :lmao:

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahah lol p´ning when its christmas i bake a lot,, so
what i can help u with is to make u gain weight...

><

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ning, my dear, you're lovely in every way possible. and that is not a lie. i bet the rest of the sworld girls would agree with me.
heck yeah...i'm very shallow. i only talk to hawt girls...notice ur one of them. darv, duk, kev, gnek are huuuuuge exceptions, now that's a matter of circumstances.

in any case, ning if u change, i can't be ur friend anymore :( because i like my friend as u are right now this minute.

noungning

Heartless
aw thanks ppl. u are just too kind. i'm not talking about drastic miracle changes here geeee, not like i'm gonna cut off my head and sew it onto kev's body lol... gosh golly just talking about o gosh nvm. :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
perv dork *cough*

LOL P´teen haha jk naa! I love u too sexy

i´ll support u in any way i can ^^ fighting!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Man, I leave for home next Sunday...I'm actually very excited. It's been a while since I've been home. The last time I was there for an appreciable amount of time was last December. During the summer, I went home for about three days and then flew out to SE Asia. Then I came home for a day and then came back here. It actually just hit me now that the last time I was home to really "stay" there was last year...

I think it should be fun at home. There was a reason why I left this far to get away from home but I know I always miss it...as those who chat with me always know how I talk about how great San Diego is. I just recently got a new baby bro who I named myself. It'll be cool to see him.

Anyone else surprise at how 2007 is almost upon us? I still feel like the 90s (along with Power Rangers, Pokemons, and Saturday morning cartoons) were just yesterday. *Sigh* I feel old (and for those who wishes to send me birthday presents, my bday is coming up in a little over two weeks)...but then again, not old like Natty. I should be thankful for that.

:lol:

noungning

Heartless
hey ur making me rethink about going to school in cali, it's like 8k flying miles away! dang! well it's gonna be something, if i choose to go.

lol like kev said, everything is still here, dvd wise haha. and i mean it is kind of sad to see that 1996 was 10 years ago. thought it was just yesterday eh.

haha. happy bday for u, i hope u get a nice monkey full colored cake! :)

great wishes and hope u find that hott chick one day!

Pee

sarNie Elites
LOL p´marduk happy b-day jaa...

im sorry but i cant help it,,

everytime i see a monkey i think abt u

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahah...it's funny how duk heads out to cali as i leave cali. doo, didn't u just had a new lion king sista, now a bro...wow, ur parents have been busy huh. well that works out, just in time for u to do the babysitting. hopefully we'll see more pics of the new lil' marduks-to-be.

btw happy birfday fellow decemberian.

ning, ur thinkin' about cali huh, think no longer. JUSDOIT!

i'm killin' time at the new bkk airport rite now. free wireless, life couldn't get any better. the birds chirpin' and sourya's risin' soon.

the start of my sarnworld withdrawal will begin the moment i head out my next flight. until then.