The Blah Thread

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
hehe put a lil smile to ma face ughh life did it hurt when u feel? i got a plaster hehe ur funny but still life sucks big timeeeeeee acturly its love that sucks big timmeeeeeeeee

*ice*: aaww.....yeah i know love may suck sometimes....believe me i've been in such position before and when things get pretty ugly, it can get pretty painful as well but when things are going ok, you feel as though the world's by your side along with the person you love and care about. love works in mysterious ways and i'm sorry to hear that love sucks for you right now but give it time, i'm sure that you'll find your way back there again. *hugs* oh and btw...glad that my little silliness put a smile to your face....i think i'll be okie dokie...just a little bruise but it'll go away..haha!

Thooka: you know that me love you long time girl....haha! how long have we've been sharing that bed of yours? hhmm...a few days now....lol! can't wait to get back on chat to talk to you again my love....miss you sooo much that it's starting to burn....actually sting a little....i think that me might need a bandaid soon...hehe! oh yeah....you know you don't have to ask me twice girl...i'm over there in a jipee...woohoo! lingerie here i come! :yahoo: :lol: here....let's do the catwalk together thooka...haha! or better yet just pose....that's even sexier. well i totally know what you mean about missing family because i miss them too very much that's why i'm moving back up to northern cali to be near them. well you know that you can always find comfort in all your friends here in sw girl....and kymmy will always be here for you too whenever you need me thooka k! *smooches* for my baby....hehehe! :wub: :)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
*ice*: aaww.....yeah i know love may suck sometimes....believe me i've been in such position before and when things get pretty ugly, it can get pretty painful as well but when things are going ok, you feel as though the world's by your side along with the person you love and care about. love works in mysterious ways and i'm sorry to hear that love sucks for you right now but give it time, i'm sure that you'll find your way back there again. *hugs* oh and btw...glad that my little silliness put a smile to your face....i think i'll be okie dokie...just a little bruise but it'll go away..haha!
man i come home from skool had a great day!!! my sport teacher is tha best!!!! but then come back online and sad again :( stupid person ughhh But put some ice ur bruse haha

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
man i come home from skool had a great day!!! my sport teacher is tha best!!!! but then come back online and sad again sad.gif stupid person ughhh But put some ice ur bruse haha

*ice*: aaaww......i'm glad to hear that you started off with a great day up until the point where you came online and was sad again. *hugs* gosh....why do i feel like i'm your mentor or something....haha! like come to conselor kymmy for your problems...hehe! nah...my bruise will heal...put ointment on it already. i can be kinda clumsy sometimes....ok...come to think about it...hhmm....i'm clumsy all the time...haha! there was one embarrassing moment that took place some time in the past where i really liked this one guy....so hot and everything and it just so happened that i had to chase after my brother for my camera back and fell right in front of him....OMG...i would of said something like "please kill me now"..and to top it off...i ruined my nice pair of shoes too...*ugh* and my toe started bleeding....ok end of story...haha!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I just saw this, thank you. I need a butt whoopin'

I don't like telling people I know how they feel and I don't like typing a lot cause I hate reading but...

Here's a quote I love:
"After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul, and you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't always mean security. And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts, and presents aren't promises, and you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes ahead. You learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans, and futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight. After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much, so you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. And you learn that you really can endure, you really are strong, you really do have worth and you learn and you learn. With every goodbye, you learn."
My family is far away, sucks huh? After my sister moved out, the house is so quiet...no one to nag me to pick up my clothes, and no one to bug when I'm bored. I can't say you're not a loner, but you have a hell of a way of covering it up with your falsified little smiles.
uh...i don't know, but when i find out, i'll be sure to let you know. maybe because it's empty and needs something to carry.
but then...everything THEY do, everything THEY say...no matter how big or small, can uplift you much higher than you or they would ever think....deeper that you, yourself, would know.
You don't have to explain, we're all here for you. You usually don't ever say anything, or show us how much pain you're in. I kind of figured you wouldn't, but you'd rather write it in your own words and expressions without having to modify them for anyone. You don't need to explain, we understand.
again with the pervyness.

If you were anyone else, i wouldn't have read this.

anyways
So I got a dog...I don't like dogs nor do I like animals. My dog is ugly. I thought it was a girl, and then I brought it to the vet. They shaved my dog, and...yeah, it's not a girl. It's so ugly, I can't stand it.

My grandfather had the dog, and he's getting old so he told me to take the dog back to America. More opportunity for the dog? haha I don't know. But it's a Japanese Chin/Shin...it's ugly. google it. super ugly dog.

And it's naked, too. But the cool thing is that is has a white spot of fur on his ass in the shape of a heart.

Damn dog. Barks. Poops. Eats. Rewind. Replay.
Longest response in my life.
thank u for taking the time to read my novel. i don't like typing a lot either...but it all just kind of fell out. ur words have struck me on a whole 'nother level...everything u say is true...

however, there are still many things not stated here that blinds why i've already concluded as i did...one being the lack of uplifting...especially if that "someone" is no longer there.

and it's especially harder when one already feels a type of loneliness. for example, the distance from family..which u can relate to...

even with ur words....and the quote which coaxed my "awakening", i find myself still, somewhat, at the pit. i wish i could lay it all out on the table right now...but i can't. UNTIL THEN, u will have to put up with the "fake smiles" and pervyness (which is not as fake as the smile...lol)!!! ahahaaha

as for the dog, too bad for him...hahaha. jk howeeever, it's ok with me if u want to torture the dog. i'm not really that sympathetic to it because i don't like animals either. LOL JKKKK

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
*ice*: aaaww......i'm glad to hear that you started off with a great day up until the point where you came online and was sad again. *hugs* gosh....why do i feel like i'm your mentor or something....haha! like come to conselor kymmy for your problems...hehe! nah...my bruise will heal...put ointment on it already. i can be kinda clumsy sometimes....ok...come to think about it...hhmm....i'm clumsy all the time...haha! there was one embarrassing moment that took place some time in the past where i really liked this one guy....so hot and everything and it just so happened that i had to chase after my brother for my camera back and fell right in front of him....OMG...i would of said something like "please kill me now"..and to top it off...i ruined my nice pair of shoes too...*ugh* and my toe started bleeding....ok end of story...haha!
:wacko: damn haha i think imma have another good day at skool again that person dont come online till like 5pm lol so i can be happy till then :) good dat ur bruse will heal lol man u like to fall over innit haha u did when u ran to get me tissues *hugs*

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
...and breathing was just making more cuts all over.

yes there are many feelings i sense but sometimes it's best to keep it to myself so i don't end up hurting everyone.

i'm feeling confused & distorted.
Yes, breathing and sometimes and somethings you really cant tell those around you because you dont want them to worry with or about you. LOL...OK, there are too many "you" in one sentence *sighs* oh well...

I rather let myself suffer and climb out of the pit of sorrows alone.

LOL...thanks to these forums, we can leak out some of our miseries, but you and I both know that even if we want to tell more, we cant... -_-

aaww...wai wai...come here...kymmy will comfort you too...hehe! i got enough love to go around! :wub: we all got eachother in here...aaww....i feel the love don't you? hehe...
Hahaha Kymmy...um I'm going to call you that now, since it sounds cuter that SWI.T =)

I've read your other words of comfort and even though it's not directly for me, it still made me :)

thanks for the effort wai wai ..but right now no one can help me unless someone dies ...Wai Wai me will be here for you when you need .. whenver you girls need me just holler I'll put aside my anger to be your shoulder!! because you girls are more important than my childish feelings!! lol
Thank you Tina, it's nice to know that others are willing to be there for you...not just when you're happy, but also, when you fall.

Whatever the resolutions may be, hopefully, it's best for you and whoever the other party is.

I try not to hate, but rather ignore the hatred I have towards them because obviously they werent worth any of my time.

i mean, i'm alone right now...my family is far away. and it is just now that i'm realizing i need them more than ever...maybe it's because i'm so use to them?? i don't know. we never really talked much or expressed much as a family but "seeing" them there always brushed me up with a sense of comfort. especially right now, when i need someone familiar...not necessarily someone i can talk to. but just someone i can see, then feel the ease of "being".
for the most part, i AM a loner...

...but you know...it all changes when u bring a significant other into ur life...obviously. the things that happen between u and ur significant other makes u realize that u need someone more than ever. u realize these things in both, the positive AND negative light. the only difference is that the negative light leaves u feeling empty. YET!! the funny thing is...ur NOT empty! ur internal walls bear so much more burden than any heavy weight that could crush a car. and then u think, how can "emptiness" carry so much?

i KNOW now, from "these" feelings, that physical, mental and emotional distress has it's own status in each and every one of us. no matter how much we like being emotionally self-dependent, it all morphs once we bring "someone" into our hearts. and ultimately, our mentality and the things we physically do morphs too. even everything THEY do, everything THEY say...no matter how big or small, can injure us much deeper than they know...deeper that WE, ourselves, know.

i may think that i can rely on myself, but my emotions may tell me otherwise. in trying to look on the bright side of things...and in trying to rationalize for the circumstance, i need to realize that my emotions WILL interfere with the logic. that's why i'm here releasing my burdens in words. it's better than doing something stupid like going out and getting drunk. i don't want alcohol to be my support. this is not an occasion...it's just a part of being a human being. and i have to face it. i won't torture myself by keeping it all in. i need to let go.

i will continue to express myself on general terms. to a certain extent, i would like to keep this a personal matter. no names will be mentioned...only emotions and feelings.

plus, it's not as bad as it sounds. i just want to make sure there's no inkling of these feelings left to pain me further.

whatever doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, right? (although, know that i am running on very minimal breaths right now).
Thooky, I sense your emptiness. I know how it feels to be far away from your family, especially ones you see on a daily basis.

The first time I was ever away from my parents was when I had to go out of state for school. They didnt even want me to travel alone, so they came along and was there by my side.

As they hugged me, I clutched tightly onto them knowing I'd have to walk this journey alone.

I stood by the window and watch them walk away ; loneliness consumed me quicker than I thought.

Looking around I only see inanimate ojbects and not a soul that I knew...

I am strong, but this time I was not ashamed or embarrassed to show my weakness for as long as I have someone I knew to comfort me.

Still, there was nobody in the room, but me...I am alone :ph34r:

Hmmm...a significant other...can one be complete without one? We know that allowing someone to walk into our lives will also open doors to happiness, bitterness, and all sorts of stuff that comes with the what we call "love"

Is that the completion that all strive for even though we are at risk of getting hurt?

I admit that I am afraid to get hurt by the one that I will open myself to, so the walls just gets stronger and stronger.

I want to love, but at the same time, the fear creeps upon me.

Thooky, I hope your signifcant other (Umm...is it safe to display his name? LOL ) does more than you expect him to do and even though he's not there to wipe your tears, but his words of encouragement and knowing he cares are enough to put a smile on your face.

Does that make your heart flutter dear?

Yes, whatever doesnt kill us only makes us stronger and a better warrior. Do continue to express yourself through writings as we are here to read and share our thoughts with you.

Also, glad to see that you've not resorted to alcohol for trying to escape your miseries because in the end, you will only hurt yourself and those around you who truly cares.

lol... i wish i can see emotionally pain suffering as an occassion. because it'll only happen once in a while, but once you look to alcohol for forgetting something i guess it helps for a second, then it comes back and hits you harder when you're sober because of the stupid shit you do while you're drunk and trust me i've learned many things while i was drunk, and that's how my heart shattered. but yes, you're supposed to be stronger from what you learn, but before someone becomes stronger it takes TIME.

i know, i let someone into my life, not thinking much of it, but slowly emotions are taking all over me. it's odd...and i'm not the professional so who am i to say?

-----------------------------

i feel incomplete, like passion and ambitions are never going to appear within me ever again. sometimes i feel like i'm just failure, when i do something for myself, it's always incomplete, but when it's for someone else i put more than 100% effort in it... ahhh why do i have to be like this.

i feel like running away - life is so short, why must i wait for the right time to do anything? who knows when something will happen, it was said 2008 the world will come to an end, so why am i just sitting here feeling miserable.

life sucks. -_-
Swedish Fish, this better be the last time that I have to witness you writing about getting drunk to escape from reality.

I hate it when the more you try to forget, the more it pops up on your mind...

I want to fall asleep and let it all drift away, but as soon as I open my eyes the following morning...

A sudden pain strikes again.

We can never run away from ourselves as we know the truth lies beneath...

I know how you feel, do you sometimes need someone to motivate you to do something?

But, when you get your hands on it...voila! The task gets done and very successful indeed ^_^

It's not like we're incompetent or a failure, but it's a bad habit that we know how to prevent...

Though, it still exists, why?

Ohhh guess what? LOL...I've started and ended with your post :blush:

natty

Chubs
hmm what am i feeling?

you dont have to love me, i can love myself..

noungning

Heartless
Swedish Fish, this better be the last time that I have to witness you writing about getting drunk to escape from reality.

I hate it when the more you try to forget, the more it pops up on your mind...

I want to fall asleep and let it all drift away, but as soon as I open my eyes the following morning...

A sudden pain strikes again.

We can never run away from ourselves as we know the truth lies beneath...

I know how you feel, do you sometimes need someone to motivate you to do something?

But, when you get your hands on it...voila! The task gets done and very successful indeed

It's not like we're incompetent or a failure, but it's a bad habit that we know how to prevent...

Though, it still exists, why?

Ohhh guess what? LOL...I've started and ended with your post
gosh lol always find something nice to say! my other me on SW...

um well i hope i don't get drunk anymore as much as it was fun it was also painful! so i don't wanna go through much of it again. but i can't promise anyone i won't get drunk again, that's just too much of a promise! :p

yes, it is others that keeps me doing whatever i do, if i had to do it for myself, i'd be long stuck in the gutter.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
:wacko: damn haha i think imma have another good day at skool again that person dont come online till like 5pm lol so i can be happy till then :) good dat ur bruse will heal lol man u like to fall over innit haha u did when u ran to get me tissues *hugs*
aaaww....*ice*...if that person makes you unhappy then why talk to that person right now? maybe you two just need some time away from eachother while you gather your thoughts or something no? it's good to take a break from the one that you love...it's a way to clear your mind but i'm not going to preach to you. well i don't like to fall....it just happens to be that i'm clumsy or hmm...maybe somebody's thinking of me out there that's why i am the way i am....haha! but yeah if i was there, i would pop in some comedy movie and make you watch it with me.....muahaha! lol

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
At this moment in time, I feel exuberant. The thought of her makes my breathing grow deeper and my heart pound slower and harder. It's not love, but it's not infatuation either. I just like her, and the great thing about it is that she likes me, too.

I wish I could be more understanding. I wish I wasn't so insensitive to other's feelings. It's like when anyone tells me how they feel, all I can really give back is a blank empty "uh....okay" stare. =|

other than that, every thing's dandy. You sure you loser's didn't forget to take your prescription zoloft?

oh gosh, she makes me...woh.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
aaaww....*ice*...if that person makes you unhappy then why talk to that person right now? maybe you two just need some time away from eachother while you gather your thoughts or something no? it's good to take a break from the one that you love...it's a way to clear your mind but i'm not going to preach to you. well i don't like to fall....it just happens to be that i'm clumsy or hmm...maybe somebody's thinking of me out there that's why i am the way i am....haha! but yeah if i was there, i would pop in some comedy movie and make you watch it with me.....muahaha! lol

hmm i would take a brake but my mind wont stop thinking of that person its really bad grrr what ever i do were ever i go cant stop thinking and my god damn keyboard is messing up haha i love watching funny movie when will u be over? lol coz im bored right now but let me take a shower i only juss got up lol

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha Kymmy...um I'm going to call you that now, since it sounds cuter that SWI.T =)

I've read your other words of comfort and even though it's not directly for me, it still made me smile.gif
silly wai wai...didn't know that you read my other words too...haha! well that's cool....at least i get to someone..hehe and glad that it also comforts you too and puts a :) on your face. *hugs* haha...yeah you should call me by kymmy because that's my name anyway and swi.t is just to disguise myself....muahaha! hehe....

Kev: WOW! kev found someone he likes?! well i'm happy for you kev that you found someone that made you feel that way and that the other person feels the same way about you too. :)

hmm i would take a brake but my mind wont stop thinking of that person its really bad grrr what ever i do were ever i go cant stop thinking and my god damn keyboard is messing up haha i love watching funny movie when will u be over? lol coz im bored right now but let me take a shower i only juss got up lol

*ice*....awww...yeah *ice* i guess you can say that it's hard when if you don't want to stop thinking about that certain love in your life even though you two have problems and it's even harder when you always see that person online and you just can't help it but have urges to talk to that significant other i'm sure. well yeah.....let me know when you're free and i'll bring over some movies and popcorn...hahah! i'm always up for some good comedy too. :lol: they're always the best! :yahoo:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
feeling great!! no more being sulky!! had a good workout! gonna have a banging body!! oo baby!

ummm...don't get annoyed if i get all depressed again tomorrow. LOL

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
feeling great!! no more being sulky!! had a good workout! gonna have a banging body!! oo baby!

ummm...don't get annoyed if i get all depressed again tomorrow. LOL

haha...glad that my sexy thooka's feeling great today! you put a :) on my face thooka! *smooches* ooohhh....did you just say bangin body? ok don't tempt me girl because i might just come over your place tonight and see how bangin that body looks...haha! well if you feel depressed tomorrow, i'll be right there by your side my love because kymmy cares and kymmy :wub: her thooka! *smooches*

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...glad that my sexy thooka's feeling great today! you put a :) on my face thooka! *smooches* ooohhh....did you just say bangin body? ok don't tempt me girl because i might just come over your place tonight and see how bangin that body looks...haha! well if you feel depressed tomorrow, i'll be right there by your side my love because kymmy cares and kymmy :wub: her thooka! *smooches*
awww thank you, my sweet! how u always accomodate to so many of my needs! i must find a way to repay youuuu. hehehe :wub: :drool:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
*ice*....awww...yeah *ice* i guess you can say that it's hard when if you don't want to stop thinking about that certain love in your life even though you two have problems and it's even harder when you always see that person online and you just can't help it but have urges to talk to that significant other i'm sure. well yeah.....let me know when you're free and i'll bring over some movies and popcorn...hahah! i'm always up for some good comedy too. :lol: they're always the best! :yahoo:
im free right now lol tha person dont talk to me any more grr coz shes in love with a salmon long story lol buh i think im ok till shes back online again lol :drool: hot person on tv

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
im free right now lol tha person dont talk to me any more grr coz shes in love with a salmon long story lol buh i think im ok till shes back online again lol :drool: hot person on tv

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...hurt...damn ice storm :( i slipped and fell!!! sprained my left wrist... still went out and ran 5.2 miles... it was like a mine field dodging patches of ice everywhere there were even a few downed power lines i had to jump over and navigate past watching out for ice the whole time---damn this staying in shape is getting hard in the winter cos i like to run out side and i need to stay on my schedule... :lol: sh!t this hand hurts :angry: