The Blah Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thank you mizterkevin.I will get her flowers today.The flowers that she like very much.White roses and white lily.I hope that can make her smile for me today.I remember she told someone that she want those flower for her wedding.She love flowers.I hope to see a smile on her face today.
noona, your sincerity is so cherishable. sometimes, the only thing we can do is listen and be a friend. that's exactly what you are doing..and even a little more...like with the flowers. i admire your motives, and envy your determination. if i had a friend like you, i would bounce back in no time. your patience and understanding will soon make "her" see that she is not alone in the world.

i know that this burden is weighing you down. naturally, you worry for the people you care for. but just know that you are not alone either. we, here, at sarnworld, are ready to help you unload. you deserve that much. so please accept it with open arms and anytime you need it.

my regards to "her"....and to you as well.

--thookatha :)

noungning

Heartless
great great so how ur day
my day was fun... well yesterday went out to eat with some friends. it was nice talking for like hours after the food was long done with and they didn't stare us down to leave hahah ^_^

save up, no more compulsive buying
um yeah i just spent like 30 bucks eating out yesterday! dang it!!!

-----

omg it's like 10 degrees here! it's sooooooooooooooooo cold i shiver under my skin! i wanna go to hawaii because that's the only place in the US right now not experiencing the odd weather? snow storm and ice storms busting out everywhere and we're supposed to get snow tomorrow ahhh :eek:

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
hey *ice*! yeah it's always going to be hard seeing the one you love online at all times but you can always prevent yourself from getting hurt again...*pointers*....act like you don't really care as much but also be understanding....and play hard to get..sometimes that work too...haha! well you better not leave your mommy because mommy won't let you anyway...you're stuck with me....muahaha! :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
School has just started this Tuesday and now we're calling for an ice / snow storm.

YAY!!! A few more days off of school :yahoo:

I meant, I'm quite sadden by such news :lol: and misses the everday tropical weather we once had.

Too many things running through my head and being hungry doesnt help solve anything Hehe

I'm going to eat seafood pho===>>>that'll make everything all better, I hope -_-

Swedish Fish, why do they think it's dangerous this time around?

Is it because you're not going with your aunt's family like last year?

Oohhh, Hawaii ehh...dont forget to make a quick stop at my place and pick me up ^_^

gs

Sexy Back
i dont even remembera the last time i went out at ate with my friends just all too busy ur lucky

noungning

Heartless
too bad ning...you can't go to hawaii...no moooolaaaah
so find some husky man to keep you toasty
yeah the only man i'll have keep me warm is so boney so i might have to just get a new down comforter! :p

School has just started this Tuesday and now we're calling for an ice / snow storm.

YAY!!! A few more days off of school :yahoo:

I meant, I'm quite sadden by such news :lol: and misses the everday tropical weather we once had.

Too many things running through my head and being hungry doesnt help solve anything Hehe

I'm going to eat seafood pho===>>>that'll make everything all better, I hope -_-
Swedish Fish, why do they think it's dangerous this time around?

Is it because you're not going with your aunt's family like last year?

Oohhh, Hawaii ehh...dont forget to make a quick stop at my place and pick me up ^_^
aww my noodles going back to school!!! hahahah poor thing. but some more days off is nice :rolleyes:

um the parents are scared of m ore bombings during the time because it's thai new year, and that's the reason why i want to go... i wanna see ppl splash water accross the country, it's fun even in a lil community i live in... but the down fall here is it's during cold months so you'll just freeze ur butt off if someone splashes u :arrg:

man i'm hungry now too!!! ahhhh didn't bring food for lunch, but probably gonna order pizza with the ppl here :ph34r:

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
i am soooo sick right now....i feel like my head is about to burst open....i want my mommy natty to take care of me *sniff* *sniff*

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh man, my sweet kymmy! youre still sick?? come here, so i can craddle u into comfort. i hope u feel better, my love! :(

as for me, feeling kind of dizzy due to lack of sleep and being on the radio for 6 hours. LOL

and feeling like going to the gym...going right now.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
LOL Mardie, that rhymes :lol:

I guess your talents just flows once you release that debut album :p

Besides it being a new digit onto your age, you dont feel any different, do you?

LOL...you didnt seem too enthused when you turned 21 since you've done all the possible things prior to turning that age ehhh

I'm sure the experiences then were all worthwhile / unforgettable because of your trip SE Asia.

Say, speaking of the trip, where's the pic of the hunk you've said you'll take in the village? HMMM???!!!! <_<

Dont tell me there werent any cute ones LOL
I know I'm pretty late on this reply, but eh, at least I'm replying. Yes, I'm a rhyming master. Just wait for my next album. I'll make your head turn like Vanilla Ice did in the 80s. Thanks for the bday wishes. I am a little sad. It just hit me that there really are no more milestones for me anyway except maybe senior citizen age so that I can get special discounts. Turning 22 wasn't that much of an excitement. Went out for drinks with friends and that was it. As for the pic of the hunk, I totally forgot. Like...I took pics of hot chicks cause we'll....they're hot chicks. As for dudes, I really wasn't paying attention. Besides, even though there were some cute ones, those thai guys were very feminine anyway.

Oh yeah, I just saw My Sassy Girl. For a bit, I was going to say that movie was overrated. But I really liked the ending. I guess I am a sap for chick flicks. Oy vey...

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Damn... Sassy girl killed me... I can't believe that schmoe could tolerate the abuse.

And they say men abuse women.

I like the song... but such an old movie... what was the name of that song... belief...

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yeah, that movie was totally overated. I watched it once and never really had the urge to watch it again. That was like almost 3 years ago. :D Until like the other day, I was just curious again and watched clips of it because I was going to give it to my guy friend to watch so he can understand why I abuse him so much. HAHAHAHA *cough*

Anyways, "Windstruck," the prequel, was MUCH better in my opinion. I loved it alot and watched it over and over. Not really a prequel and doesn't really match up that much, but it has some little connections with Sassy girl.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I agree w/ Muddie. I love Windstruck and personally would prefer that over My Sassy Girl. The reason: my first time watching My Sassy Girl, it was the Hmong dubbed version and omgg...they totally ruined it for me. Never really got to watch the entire original version actually. But watver...I like that actress very much and it shouldnt matter cause she's only competing with herself. Right? Urrr...yea.

KK---out

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I disagree with you girls. I really love "My Sassy Girl." That girl was so cute. And are you kidding me on "Windstruck?!" Other than the actress and director...it has no connection to "My Sassy Girl." That movie is like a cheap knockoff. It's like the movie "Daredevil" to "Spider-man."

noungning

Heartless
lmao! wow i bought this vcd but i haven't watched it yet... but i don't have windstruck...

i might give it a try when i get home, but i'm trying to finish my dull series first... gosh hotelier is sooooo dull and the girl from full house is so chunky in this one heheh... she's a bit younger too.. ^_^

gosh i think it's the season to work up the love so i can drown in love by the time i go to thailand lmao :lol: