The Blah Thread

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao.. i guess i'll be here to spam too but gosh i can't see miss bao be mean like that, cause it's so not u girl..hehee

anyways u guys, i'm currently Vacationing @ VA BEACH..... #1 goal atm is to find MARDUK my love.... i think i took the wrong turn that's why i ended up @ the east side of VA, okay in 2 more day's, i'mma head out to the west side of VA and search for my love... i guess i'll update u guys with pic's later and yes i was so looking forward to get into chat today but gosh the forums slowly changing so shucks again.... later dude!!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
awww...I miss you two too, Nai nai and Lekkie!

Nai nai...I wish you and your husband the best of luck. Lemme know if he does come crashing your door down in the near future so I can get some of that love spell too. :D

And Lek..I can be very cold sometimes in real life to certain people. They're just soo...argggg!!...you know what I mean? lol. But then I feel bad afterwards. Gosh..it doesnt help. hahah. OO ooh...and let us know if you find Marduk. Bury him in the sand and leave him with a spoon to dig himself out. Muahahaha! ........jk. :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Bao, so far nope I don't see him knocking down my door yet, how sad :lol: I guess the spell is not working or maybe NosePicker has not even casted a spell on him thats why I don't see him at my doorstep, darn I knew she wanted him for herself. Seriously NosePicker needs to get on this or else her brother will pay an expensive price haha and how can she call herself my awesome co-ruler's protege if she can't even make James Franco fall in love with me? Lmao I sound so desperate, *sigh*.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I miss Flashchat. Even if sometimes it's empty, I still miss it !
muahahaha LOSER Charly !!! lol.....ispice di fou

i need a bf for my cold :mellow:
No, u need something more clothes on ur hot body Sarn, more useful than a bf hahaha

i need to get rid of the two guys who are stalking me ! i'm sure they are monsters, sci-fi fans, and are stuck on me thinking i come from another planet maybe lol....

Oh and i need to prepare a trap for Marduk cos he wanna stalk me lol....

I need to stop doing mistakes at work too and sleep more to not do that !!!!!!!

And now i need to kicked myself out becos i'm annoying ppl cos of my needs i need to express hahaha

XCappy

Mr. Char
muahahaha LOSER Charly !!! lol.....ispice di fou
No, u need something more clothes on ur hot body Sarn, more useful than a bf hahaha
i need to get rid of the two guys who are stalking me ! i'm sure they are monsters, sci-fi fans, and are stuck on me thinking i come from another planet maybe lol....

Oh and i need to prepare a trap for Marduk cos he wanna stalk me lol....

I need to stop doing mistakes at work too and sleep more to not do that !!!!!!!

And now i need to kicked myself out becos i'm annoying ppl cos of my needs i need to express hahaha
C'toi la folle :dude:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Presenting the one, the only, Monkey King!!

Bow down all!

**And yes, I did it myself!!!**

Anything D can do, I can do better!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It's a delicate process that requires the cleaning of my bathroom.....do you want to sexual tension spell too?

LOL the cleaning of your bathroom? Nong Noki oh my gosh you are hilarious. However, leave out the sexual tension spell k thats too kinky for me. I just want a love spell thats all, the sooner the better. Get your ass working and don't worry its not for free too, if you can do it I will give you some prisoner of wars haha. Actually D will give some to you with the magic of photoshop.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
really monkey boy, that pic's of u's not too hott.... why can't u be like 007 cappy with the tie and suit... so hott..... hahaaha

Pee

sarNie Elites
Long time no see? kekek

wow wonder what has been going on since my offliness xD

hi ya ppl wohooooooo * Pee in Da houze* la la la lalala!

Nameless

N i n j a
PEE

we miss you.

has anyone been feeding you?

daddy wants to cook for you.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I've noticed something....WHO THE HELL KEEPS BRINGING MY RATING DOWN? I was 5 stars waaay back in the days. Then I went to 4 stars. I know that was because of D. Then I was at 3 stars for a bit and I was like "that's cool." At least I'm average. But NOW, I am at 2 STARS!!! What's up with all the hatin people? It's cause I'm too gangsta huh? Ok, that's understandable. Lack of understanding does usually lead to fear. All I can say is "bring it on!!" Like Tony Montana said, "you *bleep* with me, you're *bleep*ing with the best!"

:dude:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Stars on our profiles where people rate you. Poor Monkey, you loose competitions and people start lowering your stars. It's ok though its jealousy, they can't bare to see people have more stars than them.