The Blah Thread

Pee

sarNie Elites
marduk said:
Pee, karate chop him. Thats the only way guys can learn, trust me. Then yell at him and say "how dare you try to ruin our friendship? why do you always think about just yourself?" And then jump kick him. Trust me, it works. I was a young girl once.....

Oh yeah, dont read the ladder theory. Youre too young for it. Same goes for Annie. But everyone else should.

So to recap, drop kick him and tell him he better be just a good FRIEND or the Nameless Gang will come after him.

Nuff said.
<_<
[post="48332"][/post]​
Are you sure? Wow so cool actually i´ve practiced the jump kick, damn im good B) lol Nameless Gang huh? xD Hey im not that young im actually 15 :angry: ok lol i´ll trust you I wont read the ladder,.....not yet ... I´ll let cutiekimber read it and then tell me :eek: o_O im so smart...
I should be named Pee the Brain Ninja :ph34r: I´m so looking forward to show my karate chops on him....
btw should i tell him that my girlfriend like him? I mean so that he can like her instead...or is that to mean?.. WOW how is paris ? tell me :eek: i didnt know u were there T_T

Kimberly: Well I tried to talk to him and he doesnt understand... but really I feel like he´s the one that ruined our friendship lol... But on the other hand I feel like im a bad person ......

WOAH TOMORROW IS LOYKRATONG FESTIVAL!!! IM GOING TO RAM, WISH ME LUCK..lol i´ll probably trip and fall down from the stage before i´ve even started to ram...if there r some nice pictures then i´ll post some ^^ I love thai traditional festivals
^^

S

sunflower

Pee said:
Are you sure? Wow so cool actually i´ve practiced the jump kick, damn im good    B) lol Nameless Gang huh? xD  Hey im not that young im actually 15  :angry: ok lol i´ll trust you I wont read the ladder,.....not yet ... I´ll let cutiekimber read it and then tell me :eek: o_O im so smart...
I should be named Pee the Brain Ninja  :ph34r: I´m so looking forward to show my karate chops on him....
btw should i tell him that my girlfriend like him? I mean so that he can like her instead...or is that to mean?.. WOW how is paris ? tell me :eek: i didnt know u were there T_T

Kimberly: Well I tried to talk to him and he doesnt understand... but really I feel like he´s the one that ruined our friendship lol... But on the other hand I feel like im a bad person ......

WOAH TOMORROW IS LOYKRATONG FESTIVAL!!! IM GOING TO RAM, WISH ME LUCK..lol i´ll probably trip and fall down from the stage before i´ve even started to ram...if there r some nice pictures then i´ll post some ^^ I love thai traditional festivals
^^
[post="48443"][/post]​
hahahahaaha karate chop.. LOL... yeah beat him senseless.. make him feel bad for ruining your friendship... you might not want to tell him that your friend likes him... he might think that the reason you are saying you don't like him might be because of your friend.. get it? LOL...

but.. you know who can really help you out in this situation? the SARN... LOL.. she will tell you to play him and lead him on.. LOL.. just kidding sarn... :lol:

------------------------------------------

i'm gonna blah now... so if you don't want to hear it.. move on to the next post...

i'm at work and a nurse is being a real biatch... everyone told me how she is... but being new to this floor and i have to stay here for another 2 weeks.. i figured i would play nice.. and smile all the time.. but no matter how hard i try to get along.. she just finds a way to piss me off! so far.. i've been on this floor for 1hour and 38minutes! and she has been rude and just plain nasty! she has told me to do this and that for her.... since none of the doctors like her.. i'm stuck in the middle... dammit.. i hope these 2 weeks go by fast! before i explode at her! :wavecry: well that's it for now.. :wavecry:

Muddie Murda

smile...
MARDUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T

T_T

T_T

T_T

T_T

T_T

T_T

T_T

T_T

MARDUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
hahahahaaha karate chop.. LOL... yeah beat him senseless.. make him feel bad for ruining your friendship... you might not want to tell him that your friend likes him... he might think that the reason you are saying you don't like him might be because of your friend.. get it? LOL...

but.. you know who can really help you out in this situation? the SARN... LOL.. she will tell you to play him and lead him on.. LOL.. just kidding sarn... :lol:

------------------------------------------

i'm gonna blah now... so if you don't want to hear it.. move on to the next post...

i'm at work and a nurse is being a real biatch... everyone told me how she is... but being new to this floor and i have to stay here for another 2 weeks.. i figured i would play nice.. and smile all the time.. but no matter how hard i try to get along.. she just finds a way to piss me off! so far.. i've been on this floor for 1hour and 38minutes! and she has been rude and just plain nasty! she has told me to do this and that for her.... since none of the doctors like her.. i'm stuck in the middle... dammit.. i hope these 2 weeks go by fast! before i explode at her! :wavecry: well that's it for now.. :wavecry:
[post="48444"][/post]​
oh lol aha I get, ur so smart P´sunflower ^^ Lol actually i cold need some help from her >_< =P
Oh ur working in a hospital???? poor u!!! i dont like someone bossing around me. I rather be the boss !!!! lol ... btw is she old?? ( the nurse)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie......... :shocked: :sweat: :shock:

Muuuudddiiieee!!!!!!

I missed my flight!!! Im stuck in frenchland until Tuesday!! So Im going to miss like two days of clownschool. It really sucks too because we were going to learn about monkeys and stuff.

But really though, I want to go home. I tried to buy another ticket out of here but all of them cost over 500 dollars just one way.

Stupid <_<

S

sunflower

Pee said:
oh lol aha I get, ur so smart P´sunflower ^^ Lol actually i cold need some help from her >_< =P
Oh ur working in a hospital???? poor u!!! i dont like someone bossing around me. I rather be the boss !!!! lol ... btw is she old?? ( the nurse)
[post="49041"][/post]​

she looks like she's around 40. LOL... why do you ask? should her age be part of why i'm being bossed around? LOL...

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
she looks like she's around 40. LOL... why do you ask? should her age be part of why i'm being bossed around? LOL...
[post="49092"][/post]​
lol im doing statistics :w000t: !!! and aww u know im so mean!!!!
I cant talk to my guyfriend anymore! when he talks to me sometime I stare at him and , I picture myself doing a high kick on him!!!! >_< and now i feel like he´s hitting on me all the time... im so glad I have friends helping me in embarrasing situations !!
well i ill now go and watch some Tokyo mew mew !!! nyah!
p.s P´sunflower good luck to u na ^_^

T__T

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dude i went gym shoes shopping yesterday it dragged i just noticed that i DONT like shopping very much hahah .. my bf sure does though he love shoes i got myself some new balance so i can jog and excersize loose all this winter fat before summer again ahah .. yet i bake cookies and eat it >.< i know im a bad person .. but these new balance shoes i have on was on sale only 40 bucks hahah it's not as comfortable.. i know this is a random post .. imma go skiing during winter break yay !! i never ski,ice skate, or snowboard in my life hahah !! and besides imma have white christmas yay!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
woah I bet ur cookies are delicious KawaiiTennyo^^

woahhh ... I finally know why I threw up and didnt feel so good... i think i post abt it at the previuos page.......lately i have been having such painful headaches.......well...lol I have migraine <_< Umm do sum1 here also have it?

Nameless

N i n j a
Yoho! I'm leavin' to my country tomorrow. I will be gone for a month. I'll take pictures so I could show you guys. My photography skills sucks though :) Hopefully, you guys won't miss The Nameless much. But I'll be sure to drop a hello once I get there and find their internet cafes.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Fearless leader Nameless, I'm sorry to see you go but at the same time, I'm happy that you're going to take a vacation. Being a ninja is hard work. In the meanwhile, I'll work hard to make sure the Braless Gang and ONS doesn't try any funny business while you're not around. I will represent NNC to the fullest. I'm sure Pee will make you proud too. And Pee, I'm sorry about the migraine. I know how much that probably suck. Avoid the light and just find a good place to lay down.

Pee

sarNie Elites
marduk said:
Fearless leader Nameless, I'm sorry to see you go but at the same time, I'm happy that you're going to take a vacation. Being a ninja is hard work. In the meanwhile, I'll work hard to make sure the Braless Gang and ONS doesn't try any funny business while you're not around. I will represent NNC to the fullest. I'm sure Pee will make you proud too. And Pee, I'm sorry about the migraine. I know how much that probably suck. Avoid the light and just find a good place to lay down.
[post="53091"][/post]​
lol haha yes i´ll make Nameless very proud of me B)
avoid the light? woah im becoming a vampire ninja eh? .....wow so cool... Thx for the tip marduk ^^ !! I will go to bed and avoid the light now...does the moonlight counts? :eek:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I mean avoid bright lights. I knew people who said that bright lights and loud noises can make a migraine worse. That's why I say avoid it. But if you want to be a vampire, that's cool. Btw, how was Loy Kratong? Did you do the moonlight dance? Also, how was your costume/outfit (whatever they call it)?

S

sunflower

Nameless said:
Yoho! I'm leavin' to my country tomorrow. I will be gone for a month. I'll take pictures so I could show you guys. My photography skills sucks though :) Hopefully, you guys won't miss The Nameless much. But I'll be sure to drop a hello once I get there and find their internet cafes.
[post="52757"][/post]​

*hi-pitched evil laugh* hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhahhaha :loool:

ONS and BraLess gang will rule Sarnworld! :lmao: :lmao:

just kidding.. remember i'm a braless ninja too... i will miss you :wavecry: remember to eat tons of thai fruits in thailand for me.

Pee

sarNie Elites
marduk said:
I mean avoid bright lights. I knew people who said that bright lights and loud noises can make a migraine worse. That's why I say avoid it. But if you want to be a vampire, that's cool. Btw, how was Loy Kratong? Did you do the moonlight dance? Also, how was your costume/outfit (whatever they call it)?
[post="53167"][/post]​

I know =P Its true actually , i´ve noticed that , and loud noises also make it worse....ok...but vampires likes blood huh?? if blood tasted like Pepsi , then i would sure become a vampire =?

It was very funny !!! Many swedish people came and enjoyed or food and our show ^^ They really liked the LoyKratong ^^ No i danced an isaan dance and then i did a thai dance.. I dont know the names of them tho.so dont ask haha^^

I wore a thai traditional outfit^^

Muddie Murda

smile...
It's sad to see, a person who has power, abusing their powers.

That is why I don't get along with the "powerful people" in soompi, ETA, that hmong forum, and a few others.

It's sadder, that I have to see it happen here also, on sarNworld, my home forum.

I know I'm a person who has this power too, because I'm a mod. I try and I try to not abuse my powers, to treat everyone fair and equal, to keep it friendly and peaceful, etc. and so on. I think I've done a fairly good job.

I remind my fellow mod-buddies to not abuse their powers too.

It upsets me so much to see a fellow "sarNie" abuse their power.

----

Nong'Pee... =D Post up pictures. I would love to see you in a thai traditional outfit!

----

Nameless is missed very much!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Post #800

Dedicated to theMz

You Are My Sunshine~

My only sunshine.~

You make me happy,~

When skies are grey.~

You'll never know, dear,~

How much I love you.~

Please don't take my sunshine away.~

.........................................theMz

Pee

sarNie Elites
Muddie MuRda said:
Nong'Pee... =D Post up pictures. I would love to see you in a thai traditional outfit!

[post="53891"][/post]​
LoL you havent even seen me ( i mean pictures of me) XD
hmm ok i will post a recent pic of me i think..when im not lazy i will hahaa...hm i wonder why i havent post a pic of me before...