The Yearning Heart-Starring Mark K & Benz N Chapter 13 & Epilogue Updated

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Wat rolled over to an empty space, where did Dao go? Last night he imagined he had a willing woman, although the scrstches on his back and tiny bite marks on his left shoulder disproved that. He continued to make love to her even through her struggle, in the end she submitted, every single time. His smile widened, he was glad he was her only lover. This proved that whatever relationship she had with that neighbour of hers wasn't serious enough. Dao was his. Call him old fashioned but he value that piece of information. Taking his time to freshen up and shower, he came downstairs to see Saipoo playing with his nanny but no sign of his wife. He ruffled his brother's hair but an almost 25 years gap between them, there wasn't much else he could provide to his baby brother. As he made his way to continue the search to find his new wife. But his search turned except that his own nanny from his childhood stopped him. She informed him about Dao.

"That woman told me she is at work and that you should meet her there in the next hour. Unbelievable, who does she think she is, she is only a temporary fixture! At least her sister didn't show any interest in the running of the household or the company, I now have to give her a budget for the household expenses," she started to complain but Wat interrupted her.

"She is my wife now Ba Omm. I will deal with her." Said Wat.

He asked his driver to bring his car. Wondering why she was at the company so soon after their wedding night. It was the weekend also. Now he had to make his way to work when he hoped to stay home and enjoy other delights when one gained a wife.

When he entered his office, his younger wife was going through piles of files on his desk. Did she know what she was doing?

"Was I such a bad lover that you chose work over your duty as a wife?" He teased.

She looked up and stared at him blankly. Ignoring Wat's attempt to engage her in conversation.

"Whatever happened last night, I did what I must to gain access to my nephew's wealth. What you think of yourself doesn't affect me." She replied and continued to pry over the files.

Wat looked at her, perched in his chair, she ignored him. Looking professional and serious and combing through the company's ledgers.

"So how much do you think you can gain from my company's profit? Is there enough there for you to take and live the rest of your life in luxury after we divorce?" He questioned, placing his arm around her shoulder and looking at her side profile. Dao continued to ignore him not taking his innuendos.

Dao glared up at him, did he have no idea that there were some suspected unethical practise happening under his management. His executive assistant, seem to have more looks than brains for the position, she couldn't tell Dao where to find the current annual report. The company should be showing more revenue as for all the real estate investment they have acquired the past year. But there was one purchase that seem to have been bought on behalf of his aunt but for an astronimical price that didn't warrant the cash paid out for it. It was overvalued. This family even conning each other.

What was the purpose of him overseeing this company if he entrusted it to a bunch of thieves? Saipoo future interests depended on her to see things corrected.

"Wat, if you are done being idle, I need you to explain to me about this purchase. It is shown that you own this land in Chiang Rai. In a very remote location and it seems you overpaid by 50 percent. At this rate both you and Saipoo may be in the negative if you don't start to pay more attention to your investment choices" she explained.

Wat moved next to her and listened attentively to her findings and suggestions. She was indeed an expert with numbers and he must make a decision to fire a couple of his senior accountants. As well speak to his aunt Lily, she was the one who had asked for authorization from his father about that investment land in Chiang Rai.

The day passed by quickly at the office and Wat was getting a headache. His wife ignored his suggestion for lunch then dinner. She was already showing signs of a workaholic. He decided to head home before Dao. She didn't even look up from her files as he left her.

Dao released her breath she was holding when Wat told her he was leaving and gave her a quick kiss at her temple. What was he trying to do? Act like they liked each other and that this marriage was not out of convenience. She was both tired and hungry as well. Maybe a few more hours and she herself will head home. She almost forgot where home was, it was no longer her mothers' childhood cottage but the colossal home of Wat's family. That morning Wat's childhood nanny refused to do her bidding. She didn't care, as long as Saipoo was looked after she didn't bother with anyone else in that household. She wished she had Nak to speak with, he was always a calming figure in her life.

As she made her way upstairs, she turned on the lights and was surprised by bunches of roses and dimly lit tea candles scattered everywhere in their master suite. What was this, she was a bit upset and unsettled about it. Wat came out from the master bathroom,.

"I hope you like my surprise. It worked in the past..." He started but Dao brushed past him and locked herself in the bathroom.

She was so very angry, how dare he put her in the same category as his other lovers. She undressed and started to shower. Even this morning she couldn't scrub away his caresses from the night before. Her tears welled up and overflowed. She didn't know if it would ever stop. But she wasn't the type to wallow, she made her bed and must lie in it.

As she dried herself up, she hoped Wat got the message and left her alone. But he stood there blocking her way.

"I heard your sobs. Do I pity you? Yes but I too made the sacrifices for this marriage, could we not call it a truce and try to be amicable. At least for the duration of the marriage terms?" Wat looked at her sorrowful eyes. She looked so young again. The girl who in the past smeared filth on his car. Where was that spunk now?

Dao didn't reply, she realized too late that she was naked underneath this towel and Wat stood there, all clean shaven and he he smelled fresh with a mix of soap and his unique scent. Thay thought caused Dao to pause with her thoughts.

She finally spoke, "I just don't want to pretend it is something more. We both know we are not compatible, I just wished..."

But Wat grabbed her towards him, "You just wished I was him? Well that's not going to happen, you are mine! If you don't like the flowers and romance then I will oblige how being matt ied to someone you hate feels!" he proceeded to kiss her forcefully. Dao slapped him but he continued his onslaught.

Dao made to protest as her lips felt starting to bruise but he had her drop the towel and proceeded to pick her up and tossed her onto the bed. She was his wife and he damn well wanted to make sure that she understood it. Dao fought him until she couldn't anymore. She was bound to him by marriage.

"Please let me go....." She whispered but it fell on deaf ears.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@okaylove Maybe you can modernize 50s fashion to today's so you can get your passion back. You could always ask ur teacher if that is ok.
I've already changed all my designs I've done, I've already done the sample garment too. I wanted something simple so I'm making a straight skirt and sleeveless top. I don't want to change when I've done a lot of work for it already.

Last edited:

alissaax

Honestly I can so imagine them both in these roles, I guess because I still have Poodit and Saiparn in Naree Rissaya impressed in my head. But I want to watch Benz play a rai and vengeful character n'ek.
I hope both Dao and Wat have some sweet moments. I'll looking forward to some jealously and possessiveness the most.
How is Wat related to the aunt???

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly I can so imagine them both in these roles, I guess because I still have Poodit and Saiparn in Naree Rissaya impressed in my head. But I want to watch Benz play a rai and vengeful character n'ek.
I hope both Dao and Wat have some sweet moments. I'll looking forward to some jealously and possessiveness the most.
How is Wat related to the aunt???
Aunt Lily is his biological aunt, his dad's younger sister

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
I've already changed all my designs I've done, I've already done the sample garment too. I wanted something simple so I'm making a straight skirt and sleeveless top. I don't want to change when I've done a lot of work for it already.
That's okay, I wouldn't restart either

alissaax

Does he really have a relationship with her???

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
No, Wat had a relationship with his aunt Lilly's best friend in the lakorn.
She wasn't a bestfriend but just an acquaintance for his aunt to set a barrier between Wat and Dao not to have love or have a successful marriage, it almost worked....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She wasn't a bestfriend but just an acquaintance for his aunt to set a barrier between Wat and Dao not to have love or have a successful marriage, it almost worked....
Oh, I think I might have missed that part. Watch it along time ago. Haha

alissaax

I went back to check the post in Naree Rissaya... you can make that character younger and be like the niece of the aunt's friend instead of being the aunt's friend.
The Naree Rissaya thread has quiet down now, everyone must have moved onto other dramas airing.

alissaax

I think someone should ask P'Anne to remake the drama since she's a producer and producing her own dramas now

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think someone should ask P'Anne to remake the drama since she's a producer and producing her own dramas now
No, Ann will cast the popular actors which doesn't do this lakorn justice, IMO.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I prefer they be the it couple for 3SD, anyone know how to get a response from P'Kai, my comment in English is the last comment on his IG or should I hashtag him? Lol

On a side note. You know a FF is popular when it shows over 1095 views in a week.....

THANK YOU to the amazing active readers and also our silent readers. If you love this. If you love this new couple let's ask the CH 3 decision makers to reunite them and if possible star in this remake Loy Alai

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
If they have the talent to back up their looks than that make sense but if not, too bad for Thai ET world