Tur Kue Cheevit (Dida)

LOL, here comes the sad episode 11...

Uh, Khun Seang went into Mae Phun's body, and well, ya. Tua Lek woke up to help Yah Khae, and so Khun Seang took Toh instead. Tua Lek and Yah Khae combined their good deeds and stopped Khun Seang from killing Toh Mol. And, both Yah Khae and Tua Lek died. Tua Lek died in Toh's arms. She was telling that she loved him. Anyways, that happened like in 1/4 of the lakorn. Seriously, this is sad.

Aww, I'm just soooo sad. Can't take it.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
It's not Kwan fault she has to end up with Weir it's the writers fault.. She has little lakorn as is so she took this one for one eps. Lets jus hope Weir and Pinky get another lakorn where they get each other at the end there is nothing we can do about this lakorn now

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree...everybody goes according to the scripts in this lakorn. And I don't think the writer should change becasue fans want Veer and Pinky at the end. So, if Kwan gets Veer at the end..I understand.....not every couples have an happy ending...you know. I will definitely watch the ending tape...'cause I saw tape #1.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
WoooWOwo i stop watching this lakorn already..Do not like Kwan at all for some reason...BUT my man weir is HAWT thought..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't watch this lakorn but I love Kwan.
But not Pinky so much for some reason I don't know why. guess I haven't really gave her a chance. But maybe I'll just have to watch her lakorn sometime. hehe.
Anyways Like alot of you girls said it isn't Kwan's fault. I mean she doesn't really have a lakorn out and the one with Stephan; it had a teaser but it never aired! but yeah they should of just let Pinky be in this lakorn and never have another Nang'Ek. Just Pinky & Weir. But yeah I love Kwan and I don't think Kwan is going to ruin the ending. Blame the lakorn maker heheh. ;)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Tua Lek dying in Toh's arms?!!! that's too much to bear... i'm going to be a cry baby when that part comes up...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.11 is so so sad. i cry so much. especially the scene Pinky die in Weir's arms. and after that her body dissappear right in his arms. omigosh! :lmao: it's just too sad. this really sucks! so mess up! and after that it shows how painful and how much he suffer after she is gone. everything he see remind him of her. and show flashbacks of Pinky too. it's just too sad. i feel so sorry for Weir. he's still alive but like living without spirit. Tualek that Pinky play,her character is such a sweetheart and too sad. i feel so sorry for her, she does everything for Tohmon, and finally she die to save his life. why why why they won't just let Pinky get with Weir at the end. so stupid! and unfair!.....not watching it anymore! Ep.11 is the ending for me. Pinky die, Weir go live in the forest. the end.very sad ending. :(

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...people what's the big deal.... so what if Kwan ends being the body that Weir ends up with... just imagine Pinky in there will you....it's a fantasy Lakorn people....that's all....

kong

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry if i am mean...but i am a big fan of weir and kwan here...i luv them in DDHRT together...they are a perfect couple..so i am acutally happy that weir gets kwan..so i actually can't wait for kwan to come in...like next espisode....u people will just have to live with it also if u guys don't like the fact that weir gets kwan instead of pinky then don't just watch it...it's still pinky just the look is kwan...

Thanks P'Nida. I thought I posted the daughter pic like a page back, but NVM. LOLz, this lakorn is just unbearable. Wouldn't it be funny if no one watched the ending (PPL @ Spicy are saying they might not watch it). If that does happen, I'll break out and laugh at the stupid people who decided that Kwan should play the end. LOL, but I don't get it. Kwan doesn't seem like she knows Vier. Will it be a completely NEW love?

kouvang

sarNie Egg
ways to think about the ending.

-people can think of this lakorn as one lakorn with two ending.
-story end when pinky die
-kwan and weir episode can be think of as an extra movie (Manga)
-We can come up with a different name for the last episode to make it look new