Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol he wanted to give her a proper proposal that every girl dreamt about but the media ruined it by reporting the rumors of her pregnancy first.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Sweet mak mak, dear future husband... :pervie:  :spin: . Lol I can totally relate to GG, when she told him "what you're kneeling? Why are we still the same height?" Something along those lines, that's so gonna be me later on in life.  :rofl:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes, she'd almost wore sweats I think, lol. These two are so adorable! And then Bie apologizing to GG's mom. I swear GG looked so pretty with the tears rolling down her face.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: guyratchanont
Congratulations to Guy and Haru. They welcomed their baby girl Nyra. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's nice because she allowed them to wear white. She looks like a timeless beauty. Love her elegant dress. I really love lace dresses like those.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She went very conservative for her wedding. I like that. Her bestfriends wore blue, the rest wore cream. Diew has a bit of cream, pink, and blue. I thought that was cute.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
It's nice because she allowed them to wear white. She looks like a timeless beauty. Love her elegant dress. I really love lace dresses like those.
I like that her bridesmaid are all individually dressed. I do like that bridesmaids are matched but once in a while when the bridesmaid wear a dress they want isn't a bad thing.

She does look good and extremely happy. Not to add, soon an addition to the family.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm surprised Gubgib chose such a traditional dress. She seems like the type that would go strapless or something sexy. Well anyways, congrats to her and her new hubby. I'm surprised to not see Yaya. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
GG's bridesmades came as a surprise to me. I did not know she was close to Margie or Matt. I do know that Dew is her bestfriend. Love her wedding dress!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart