Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so happy the rating is still high. yay!
yep the rape first then next the willing scene. lol and yet no baby. hahah.so wrong.
this lakorn always has its peak. when you think it will end well,then another incident happens. there's always things to root about.
but too much misunderstanding and dramas which is frustrating to watch though.

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
does anyone knoe when will wier and pinky has the sweet scene when they ride horse...i think i saw it at opening credit...
is it before or after all misunderstanding?
is there anymore sweet scene coming up or we have to wait until all the problems solved?

I saw Baithong gonna kiss wier at opening scene..can't stand it *mad*

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
does anyone knoe when will wier and pinky has the sweet scene when they ride horse...i think i saw it at opening credit...
is it before or after all misunderstanding?
is there anymore sweet scene coming up or we have to wait until all the problems solved?

I saw Baithong gonna kiss wier at opening scene..can't stand it *mad*
I think the horse scene is before the whole incident. This period of the lakorn should only be sweet scenes, and the next half should be torture torture and more torture >_<

LMAO I brought 2 of the mag summary books but was too chicken to find out what happens.
And haha news flash b4 I'm going to England my dad's friend will bring me to have lunch or dinner w/ Pinky.
Don't expect anything though because -like last time- I will probably be too speechless for words.
Gosh and BAITONG really needs to die soon too. She's ruining EVERYTHING.
What I am amazed by is that the willing is after the rape.
Seriously... you would think she would hate him but no, after she actually fancied it and slept with him again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
LMAO I brought 2 of the mag summary books but was too chicken to find out what happens.
And haha news flash b4 I'm going to England my dad's friend will bring me to have lunch or dinner w/ Pinky.
Don't expect anything though because -like last time- I will probably be too speechless for words.
Seriously... you would think she would hate him but no, after she actually fancied it and slept with him again.

Wait a minute, you can't leave us hanging. Are you an insider, how are you getting to have lunch or dinner with Pinky? Please tell more. Can you ask her about Bollywood, like what movie will she be in and with whom, when does production begin, etc. Thanks.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
what the hell? "last time"? you've eatin' food at the same table with pinky before...and you're going to that again? wow. that's insane...and exciting...and other things! i need to hang with u more often. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow n'Grace ur so lucky to get a chance to have dinner with Pinky. your second time? whoa. have fun.
about the "willing" scene, it make sense why she let it happen. because it was after a life&death situation, he apologize for what he did to her, it was cold. they are alone in the cave together. it's bound to happen. hahah. when i read this scene make me blush. sound very romantic. can't wait to see it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

you're gonna have lunch or dinner with Pinky?!
cool!! that's just so cool!! lol
anyhow, I just started watching ep 4... I wanted to watch the raw episodes but it will be pointless since I'll surely won't understand what they're saying so I'll just wait for the subbed episodes. so excited to see the sweet scenes between Tos and Bow!! :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
What a shame, huh? It happens twice but no pregnancy. lol
i know right, thinking about it just make me mad -- why they allow someone else to have kids but not the pranang -- and since Nee's pregnancy is from the result of a 'r' -- wouldn't Pinky experience the same with Weir's 'r' too .. (Pinky's expression of weir keeps haunting me LOl -- not enough juice) lol .. OR it must be the health condition from his family genes since Nee have heart issue, perhaps, he have some other issue -- on top of that, Pinky also have health issue. Crazy health problems, that's why we don't get baby for them LOl ..

anyhow, i still hope they change and extend the ending to the fans' liking like KKRKKR of oil/kwan :wub:

muahah. she should fancy him more since she openly forgive him in the first place --- more fancy, more baby please LOl

Grace, i hope you post pictures here at sarnie so that us fan can get a closer look at and be jealous forever !!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm hooked to this lakorn! slept 3 am yesterday watching from epi 1 to 6. some with eng subs. thanks to all uploaders and subbers. ceci, this talk about thot and bow's pregnancy, i may be wrong but i noticed in the intro montage of the lakorn, i thought i saw bow standing on the cliff where thot got shot in epi6 and she was caressing her belly? may that be an indication she is pregnant?? and if i'm not mistaken, i think i read it at spicy forum, someone wrote she's pregnant? or maybe here in this thread?? i'm confused! :huh:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I always thought pinky is talented but i don't really pay attention to her previous lakorns. this one definitely got my attention. as for weir, i didn't pay attention at all until this drama aired on tv. kudos to both of them! it is funny, sad and intensed watching this lakorn. looking forward for future episodes!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Remeber, you can always download it free from our Sarnworld ^^
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=38284
or here's the Youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/spicyiii?blend=1&ob=4

Yes, it's a fake pregnancy right now, but later in the lakorn, she'll actually become pregnant.

We don't know what's going to happen yet. Just have to wait and watch^

Yea, she actually becomes pregnant and then dies because of Bai Tong but it's going to be faulted on Bo :(

That looks like Nee though. I thought it was Pinky too, but Pinky doesn't wear something like that and her hair looks different xD. My bets are on Nee this time.

Teedee, what are you takling about willing, "r", and a disappointment
ok, it's clear now. it's nee, not bow. I'm so dissappointed!!!

cecilia

Staff member
ok, it's clear now. it's nee, not bow. I'm so dissappointed!!!
wow. i'm impressed cik. you stood up and finish all six episodes. I'm loving it atm too
i'm disappointed when i read pass Teedee's spoiler .. that's why, i keep on complaining -- twice but none
Poh did it twice and with the r, he bang Nee right away .. hard to believe that Bow is not :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh well i'm trying to accept it now. no pregnancy is ok, at least they slept together and twice!, it's all good. lol
hope there will be a lot of sweet cute scenes in the upcoming eps. can't wait.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa, Grace, are you going to England for school?
If you see Pinky, tell I said "HI!" lmfao
We love her + her lakorns(WWHJ *wink wink*)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Oh you guys just ruined it for me, I'm just playing. HAHa. I need to stop coming here. I don't want to be spoiled.