Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
so sweet of Tor to kneel down with the bouquet of flowers -- asking Bow to marry him
she accepted him :wub: I love their wedding scene :wub:

BAITONG SO EVIL -- how could she use a poisonous snake to kill chakron.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
thanks cecilia wow, i want to watch it omg. cant wait to go home after work hehe...

so addicted to this movie like how i was with sb

cecilia

Staff member
baitong's family driver told her dad that a few days ago, baitong was asking him where can she buy them white poisonous snake --- he refuse to tell her -- in conclusion, her dad know that there's a possibility that the killer is his daughter !!!

SO MAD! THEIR WEDDING GOT RUINED!!! --- but i'm glad, the funeral brings them closer :wub:

Donna, it'll be episode 7 ja

choo

sarNie Adult
BAI THONG IS SOO EVIL. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD DO THAT TO CHAKORN.. HER CRYINGs so fake too.

i feel bad for her dad too/// his own daughter causing trouble..// actually murder

--ceci could you sum what the cop says and what her dad says???

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
can't wait to watch ep 7 then! wedding scene :wub:
I'm still on ep 5... waiting for the subs...
I can't believe baitong could be that EVIL! :angry:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
she's evil indeed! wanting someone that doesnt love her; why would anyone want to be in that position???

she's crazy!!!

cecilia

Staff member
BAI THONG IS SOO EVIL. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD DO THAT TO CHAKORN.. HER CRYINGs so fake too.

i feel bad for her dad too/// his own daughter causing trouble..// actually murder

--ceci could you sum what the cop says and what her dad says???
the officer was asking where was BAITONG on the day that Chakron died -- was she with him.
she say, she's home all day --- the officer ask for witness and that's when her dad step in and confirmed that he's there with her at home and that if he don't believe him, he can call out the rest of the ppl in the house to confirm this also.

i feel bad for him as well for having to lied because of his daughter. He must has feel disappointed at himself for allowing such things to happen and still cover it up with her.

Pong is so crazy --- he r nee while having this illusion of Bow --
i feel sorry for nee for wanting something that was not her to begin with :(

choo

sarNie Adult
^^thanks ceci!!! -- I wonder if her dad will reveal later on or how they'll find out later. either way, baithong should be locked up!

^^ yeah she's crazy now..

-- ahh Pong totally took advantage of Nee (thinking she is Bow?) - he was drunk..... Now she's crying...

& Poor Weir...... T__T

-Weir goes back to the scene were Chakorn was found --

((not sure what he says *ceci, pls?* **He's apparently mad at who or whatever it is that killed Chakorn?? then he takes out his gun and starts to shoot at whatever))..

--Bow hears **She's been looking for him** and runs to him..he's laying on the ground already..she carries him on her back...she has the doctor comes and look @ him...still sound asleep...

--something is going on @ the farm/vineyard now..something going on with the plants..*the caterpillars again>>?? Bow goes and tries to solve it..

--she does and everyone's happy..she's back at home to Weir. *still asleep*

--Bow, Baithong, & her dad are back @ the funeral service

what does baithong say when she's about to throw in the flowers??? [so meannn]]

--...Weir gets up...he goes out to the farm and all of his horsies are gone.. ahha

--Bow comes..says something... He steals a kiss from her again...*on cheeks*

--a worker comes to get them..a horse / donkey is having a baby horse...

[[haha the baby horse looks soo big // it doesn't look realistic ahah]]

--anywaise, after that, they're walking down the vineyards. [[cute]]

--they're back in bed.. he tries to kiss her on the lips..but decides to kiss on forehead instead.. he lays back and she opens her eyes - says something..she's smiling...weir's smiling too.. **too CUTTEEE**

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing that Choo! Noe i want to watch it even more!!! I feel excited!! It's sad that Bai Tong will get away with the murder, if i was her dad i would be so ashamed! Wouldn't he get arrested too for lying to the cops later on. Man a lot of drama.

choo

sarNie Adult
haha yeah can't wait for Baithong to get caught! hah

--update--
Bow awakes, there's a flower and letter next to her.. (((so Sweet of Khun Tos!)))
--wanna know what he says in the letter. Bow is really happy..haha

--Baithong is talking about something with Nee now..*gawd, this girl works fast! LOL* -- oh she shows pics of Tos and Bow @ their wedding! Nee is shocked & angryyyyyy -- she wants to get to Tos, I suppose..

--Can't wait for tomorrowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's gonna be fire!!!.
I can't wait to see Bow's & Tos reactions when Nee shows up..

bye everyone!

^^ Tomorrow's episode look so darn stupid and fustrating.
I'm seriously not going to watch tomorrow.
Will record it and then fast forward to the idiotic scenes.

cikna

sarNie Adult
first and foremost, i'm jealous coz i can't watch it live streaming! :spin: . next, i'm eagerly waiting someone to upload it to yt. i was going to write "be patient" everyone. but i guess i just joined the crowd! i wanna it now... :drool: :wacko:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Baithong is evil to the core! i hate when she does her evil things! so this means, jib is doing a really good job! kudos to her!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
for those people that will be watching it, please tell us what's happening!!!
:p
I hope you guys can post spoilers so that I don't read stuff I haven't seen.
LIKE THIS

So that those of us who haven't seen the episodes and depend on uploaders to watch can chat and watch with ya without losing out on the fun in the discussions.

:D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This thread bumped a lot since I was here lol
Thank you for the pictures; they look wonderful :wub:
One quick question, who was that girl Tos was holding in the hospital of today's opening credit? was it Nee or Bow?

Weir is so damn cute and funny xD He looks like he's so in love with her ^^