Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
spoilers... the good part again is when he kidnap her to torture. there will be slap/kiss, rape, willing. but ep.9 and 10 there may still be some cute scenes of them from what the fans@pantip said. there is a kiss scene, remember the preview show he pull her to kiss so probably he was jealous/mad about pong. and the scene they walk under the same jacket. that we haven't seen yet. that's all i can think of..but mostly misunderstanding and dramas. :(
so the good parts again is the kidnap to the cottage in the woods to torture cause they are alone together. hopefully the writers will add more love scenes because in the summary i read there were little and they were not really exact about the scenes either. so the lakorn will probably add more to make it longer. i hope.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
spoilers... the good part again is when he kidnap her to torture. there will be slap/kiss, rape, willing. but ep.9 and 10 there may still be some cute scenes of them from what the fans@pantip said. there is a kiss scene, remember the preview show he pull her to kiss so probably he was jealous/mad about pong. and the scene they walk under the same jacket. that we haven't seen yet. that's all i can think of..but mostly misunderstanding and dramas. :(
so the good parts again is the kidnap to the cottage in the woods to torture cause they are alone together. hopefully the writers will add more love scenes because in the summary i read there were little and they were not really exact about the scenes either. so the lakorn will probably add more to make it longer. i hope.
Oh okay. I thought he gave up on her though. SO why would he kidnap her? *stupid Tos*

cecilia

Staff member
^b/c Nee died and Tor blame it on Bow -- His way of getting back at her .. All thanks to Baitong's accusation.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nooooo! Tor can't do that to his love! I'd rather see willing than r-scene. I will be mad if it is an r-scene cause Tor loves Bow too much to degrade her like that. I'll be disappointed if it isn't a willing.

aznhomieboi1689

sarNie Egg
yeah he did gave up. it was sad. their stubborness hurt them. they deny their true feelings and won't made up. all 3 of them made a promise to help cure nee to be healthy and then they'll go their separate ways. he will let her go be with pong. she promise will married pong cause he promise to take care of nee and be nice to her to make her feel better. but then nee becomes pregnant. and then bow loose her memory of thot. then bow got her memory back and was gonna made up with thot but then nee died and he misunderstands think bow made nee died and was so mad at her.then pong took nee's baby won't let thot come close so thot becomes crazy and went to get revenge at bow cause blame her for taking the baby away to pong..so then the torture begins...lots of dramas and dramas. :arrg:
Is that TRUE?!?!?! NOOOO ***>.<**** SHouldn't have read that!!! spoilers :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nooooo! Tor can't do that to his love! I'd rather see willing than r-scene. I will be mad if it is an r-scene cause Tor loves Bow too much to degrade her like that. I'll be disappointed if it isn't a willing.
Well, there will be a willing and an 'r' so I guess that satisfies everyone lol

little

sarNie Adult
i hate baithong character so much. Jib looks different maybe cuz she doesn't have that long chin anymore. Pong and Nee is annoying that's why they are ment to be 2 together. Pong is totally wrong too for not caring for nee plus he looks like he's undecided about life and love. can't wait for the torture it'll be intense but i will sure miss their sweet scenes i luve them so much as a couple. I bet u Aum would be so happy if he get to play tot character has all the torture, abusing, slaping kissing. I like weir with pinky not pancake. I think Pancake has no character i don't think she's funny. I like actors that are humorous u know what i mean. Like Num S he's so funny, joking that's why he's always in my heart ever since I watch Dao Pra Sook. May F the bad girl i like her she's funny

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yeah, Kristy...I wonder how it will transpire. Can't wait for the love.

...gosh Weir and Pinky have mad chemistry. They match really well together. The slaps scene in episode 8 was amazing!!! Good acting from Pinky and Weir has improved a lot since the last lakorn I watched of his. When Tot was hugging Bow from behind on the floor...good stuff. Pinky is a good crier too. It has been a long time that I've had something dramatic too watch and this is a dramatic series.

little

sarNie Adult
read it it's going to have 16 ep. this the only lakorn i want it to never end i luv it so much. I don't mind dragging. hope there's a baby in here. I did read it and it said that in the original one has a baby in it. I didn't even know if this is a remake or not. I can't get enough now i have to wait for next week but in the mean time I'll go back and rewatch pinky and weir sweet scene luve "tee ruk" so narak mak.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i love all the "tee ruk" in here. 16 episode ain't too bad. bring it on!!! have fun re-watching, little!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update: it's 14 eps. but then not confirm yet, can still be 16. but they will tried to fit everything in 14 eps.
Jib wear braces to fix her chin that's why her chin doesn't seem so long. yep weir+pinky has great chemistry. they make the cutest match together. want them to date for real. pinky is a good crier. but more important is she can make the viewers believe she's really sad and hurt.not just cried for tears to come out, like some actress just cries but doesn't make me believe that they are really sad. and weir cries too.omg he look so hurt and into his character as well,esp when guys cried make it more sad to some people, both perform so well this scene. 2 thumbs up! and their kokik cute scenes together omigosh they play so naturally well together like real lovers. so adorable. love them. pinky+weir is lovers made on-screen. i'm so into their characters since tkc and now wwhj. they became ch7 new kool kwan already for lots of people.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess was 14 eps. cause the rating didn't go up this week. this week rating was 13 went down 1 from last week. but if it goes up then probably will get added to 16. i don't actually care about how many eps. but more want to see lots of sweet scenes of weir+pinky. i think 14 is a good number. not too long and too short.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
me too i really happy that they will add more episodes. 14 or 16 eps, i'm ok. It is a very very good lakorn. All the casts are so good in this lakorn. Pinky & Weir are very cute. They match so much on the screen. Why Ch.7 don't choose them for the remake "Daoprasook". I'm shure that the lakorn will be a success & will have a high rating. Can't wait to watch eps 9 & 10 because of lots of sweet scenes.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
OH MY GOSH!!!

EPISODE 8 SUCKS!!!!!
In a good way of course. But I cannot stand the ending of episode 8!!!

And talk about jealousy in the forums
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=38453

Did you see the part where
Ponk holds her hand while they are in the hospital? Man... I wanted to knock him out.

It's getting good. I cannot wait till next week. I hate the wait. It's times like this you want to wait till its all done to watch.

:^P

choo

sarNie Adult
WAHH jumped 2 pages. ^_^

good news this lakorn will have 16 eps. so rating is high that's why got added yay! hope they will add more sweet scenes though and spoil from the fans@pantip,
Yay!! I hope they add more episodes! I don't care how many more but 12 eps is just too short!!!
What will I do after it's done airing?! ahah

Teedee, those are my favorite as well. I LOVE HOW HE RAN TO HOLD HER SO TIGHTLY AND DEARLY AS IF HE'll die if she break away from him. The hug from behind is so sweet --- or even when he rescue her, he ask her 'what do you want me to do' leaving her puzzle until BAITONG prank call him again!!!

I also love how PINKY GOES 'we can't be the same anymore, we're both married!' - too bad, he can't take that, he just have to use forces on her!!! so mad at PONG and BAITONG!!!
--I loveddd the hug from behind too, my fav. moment from yes. ep.

^& friggin Pong is crazy! He's so low that he would do that to his ex. (which really doesn't make me wanna see Tos doing anything stupid to Bow too)

Okay, Pong seriously has no life. Like, don't you have a job or anything else to do besides follow her?! :rolleyes: Nee, is just a whiny baby. <_< and
Baithong just needs to die already and jump off a cliff. :arrg: Seriously. Now, Bo and Tos are fighting. I feel so sorry for Bo, she's under so much emotional stress right now. :( And Pong, don't even try to rape her you crazy, desperate pyscho. :lol:
haha yeah I forgot he played the Saxophone. I guess since he's supposedly a "famous player' he has enough in the bank? ahha

Yup - I love to see pa'ek at work. Like Harit and his pearl farm or even Mart as mafia boss in Mae Ka Khanom Wan. I think one of my biggest issue with Ken in Sawan Biang was I didn't see him at work - or did he do something and I had missed it ? :huh:

I'm in love with Weir!! (Err - I mean his character Thot )
LOL Ken didn't work due to his daddies bank

update: it's 14 eps. but then not confirm yet, can still be 16. but they will tried to fit everything in 14 eps.
Jib wear braces to fix her chin that's why her chin doesn't seem so long. yep weir+pinky has great chemistry. they make the cutest match together. want them to date for real. pinky is a good crier.
^^! I agree! Though I know they have their other halfs, I wouldn't mind seeing them date in real life. Just not sure if they have as much chemistry off screen too. haha It would be so cute though!

Like i mentioned before, on the surface, tot and bow seemed to be from two different worlds but really they have a lot of things in common which trigger the attraction between them

both are strong-headed (he doesn't give in to her demands and she doesn;t give in to his orders)
both are determined (he is determined to keep her, she is determined to stay away from him)
both are taekwando exponents (this part tickles me )
both are loyal (to each other of course, though both in the state of denying)
both prioritise their family more than themselves (he resorted to deceit and manipulation for the sake of his sister while she was willing to marry the man whom at first she loathed)
both are kind towards those who are weak and disadvantage (take the mentally challenged guy living at vineyard)
both are good looking and attractive
both are dorky and funny
both are passionate...........

well the list can go on and on. this further proves my devotion to this lakorn. hahahaha!!!
thanks for sharing cikna, I enjoyed your analysis also.

-----------------

I really can't wait for next weeks! Though Tos probably gonna turn all psycho or something. (Nooo!)
still praying for some sweet scenes from T&B though. :) as in Bow. ahha not Baithong!~

cikna

sarNie Adult
i guess was 14 eps. cause the rating didn't go up this week. this week rating was 13 went down 1 from last week. but if it goes up then probably will get added to 16. i don't actually care about how many eps. but more want to see lots of sweet scenes of weir+pinky. i think 14 is a good number. not too long and too short.
I'll take any number. ^_^ As long as we have more dose of WWHJ. Ahaha!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I watched the episode last night and wanted Baitong to die. Pong is stupid when he went to the hospital and didn't go see Nee because of Baitong. If i was him i wouldn't care because i don't know her. And Tot really needs to keep trying harder because he knows that bow has feelings for him. I love how Bow really has no energy after the separation with tot. It shows how much she likes tot. I love the part when he went and helped bow from the horse. It was funny how she told him to let her go but she was holding tightly to him also. And Baitong just had to mess up his chance of getting her back! Baitong is such a slut for trying to seduce tot. Trying to take her robe off in front of him. It looked like it was his room but she was using it. This girl is over stepping her boundaries. Doesn't her father say anything? Back to pong how desperate is he to try to R Boe, good thing her sister and mother came in. I think that they'll be mad but it's a good thing they were there or else it could have been worse. and dynomite about the part where he held her hand i wanted to kick his ass, his wife was in the hospital and hes trying to get back with his ex who is already married, what an ass. And about jealousy I do get jealous a lot with out thinking but that was when i was younger, after reading that article i could understand a little why i get jealous, lol, when i watch lakorns now i kinda understand why the pra ek and nang ek get so jealous when they see them with someone else.

The preview for next week didn't seem to show a lot but then again i don't understand a lot of thai so it's hard to know what they are saying.

For the number of episodes i wish it was a little longer but all i really want to see are scenes of Tot and Bow together without anyone to bother them.

The spoiler makes it even more interesting, i want to know where it will go from here. The new ending shows they three of them holding hands so i think that will be when they agree to make Nee better. Makes me impatient i wish they could have came out with all the episodes already!