❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Mario look so good together! Can’t believe it took this long for them to pair up.

Anyhow wonder if this could be a remake of Koo Ruk with Job Nithi/Noon Sinita? That’s what the Romeo thing made me think of. In the lakorn, the leads were cast as Romeo and Juliet in their school play and it was a big part of the story. The p’ek didn’t have a man bun but long hair lol.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya and Mario look so good together! Can’t believe it took this long for them to pair up.

Anyhow wonder if this could be a remake of Koo Ruk with Job Nithi/Noon Sinita? That’s what the Romeo thing made me think of. In the lakorn, the leads were cast as Romeo and Juliet in their school play and it was a big part of the story. The p’ek didn’t have a man bun but long hair lol.
Does that lakorm also have 2 parts in it? Like school days and then adulthood?? I tried to search some info but apparently it's way too old i couldn't find any summary

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Does that lakorm also have 2 parts in it? Like school days and then adulthood?? I tried to search some info but apparently it's way too old i couldn't find any summary

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I saw someone update that it is not the from english novel Bad Romeo cause apparently the author had not sold the rights
That would make sense because the English novel is a bit too sexual and intense for thai standard tho it's really interesting. I don't mind if it is that plot bc like I said, it's very rare to encounter that kind of story in thai lakorns. That's why I think this is going to be a different storyline, maybe even sentimental and melodramatic based on the pictures.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I saw someone update that it is not the from english novel Bad Romeo cause apparently the author had not sold the rights
we probably read the same comment on instagram. The commenter said that it seemed like a brand new script, not a novel adaptation neither a remake. Hope this will have strong characters and a good plot. Please!!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
That would make sense because the English novel is a bit too sexual and intense for thai standard tho it's really interesting. I don't mind if it is that plot bc like I said, it's very rare to encounter that kind of story in thai lakorns. That's why I think this is going to be a different storyline, maybe even sentimental and melodramatic based on the pictures.
Yup i went and read the novel, it's way too angsty for me. It was a good read but drained me just to finish the first book orz
we probably read the same comment on instagram. The commenter said that it seemed like a brand new script, not a novel adaptation neither a remake. Hope this will have strong characters and a good plot. Please!!!
Brand new script yayyy fresh storyline!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can’t wait for more updates on this. I’m excited to see them in action. But most importantly, I hadn’t seen Yaya in anything else since KC so I wanna see her rock another modern character!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
i don't worry about acting I know anne will pull the spirit out of every actors that work with her. But I'm worrying about editing. Anne production suck when it comes to editing. For example, the crowd princess, my husband in law. Were choppy and hard to follow. Even when I can understand Thai I have a hard time following in my husband in law.

Last edited:

meringue

sarNie Egg
I am in here for the beautiful pairing. The Thai title “It’s you” seem like a romantic story on her, but the English title “BadRomeo” seem like this will be more his story. Regardless, I like Ann’s projects so looking forward to this.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yay a Mario and Yaya pairing :).

Ann just released this picture!
Translation:
The previous story has a long title ( I think that she's referring to My Husband In Law). This story's title has 2 syllables. It is "คือเธอ" Keu Ter which means It's You. English title is #BadRomeo.

Edited:
@Maricon
Would you please put the title of this lakorn on the thread heading? The title is Keu Ter.

http://instagr.am/p/CBxoMtohesS/
Omg wow those pictures :).