[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow. So it's been confirmed and the title is changed as well! :) I don't mind this pair. lol
Can't wait for the fitting and such. Thanks. :D
they didn't change the title its just got shorten the whole title is
khun samee karmalor tee ruk

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Can' time goes any faster than this...I really want to see Chompoo and Rome reunite...miss them so much...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can someone please pin up Rome's name since its pretty much confirm the pra'ek is him

agree with Cupid Candy what a long title :nailbiter:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
they didn't change the title its just got shorten the whole title is
khun samee karmalor tee ruk
Ouhhhh! Okay. Thanks for telling. :)

I agree that it's a pretty long title...I'm just lazy like that. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news from xiaomei @Patchatafamily Admin said the fitting arrange next month

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Next Month!!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see Rome/Chompoo to come back!!! Yay!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Wait, What kind of lakorn is this? Romance/Comedy or Drama?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Next Month!!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see Rome/Chompoo to come back!!! Yay!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Wait, What kind of lakorn is this? Romance/Comedy or Drama?
@Rome's fanclub said its a romantic comedy
I'll translate the title
Khun Samee - My husband
karmalor - fake
tee ruk - beloved

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Khun Nok Jariya Makers J Boss she confirm Rome pairing with Chompoo again title Khun Samee Karmalor
they had good potential since Mia Taeng has started Rome is proud and happy to working with Chompoo again since
they get along with each other pretty well

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg next month is the fitting day wow... Can wait to see it:D did they have to married in here why do the title have to call like that,hope this one will be very romance cuz the of the title is sound kinda already romance...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@Rome's fanclub said its a romantic comedy
I'll translate the title
Khun Samee - My husband
karmalor - fake
tee ruk - beloved
Thank You,Alice! :)
Yay!!!! Romantic Comedy My favorite! :)
Chompoo/Rome this is going to be a good one.
Thanks for the translate. I've been wondering what "Karmalor" means. ahha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg next month is the fitting day wow... Can wait to see it:D did they have to married in here why do the title have to call like that,hope this one will be very romance cuz the of the title is sound kinda already romance...
yes romantic plus comedy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh my NEXT MONTH!!! This is too good to be true...ah I can't wait plus March is coming soon as well too....

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought Khun Ja wanted Chompoo in Sai Sai Plerng too, but I guess her lakorn with Peter will be done filming by summer already, so she will have room for Sai See Plerng along with this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I thought Khun Ja wanted Chompoo in Sai Sai Plerng too, but I guess her lakorn with Peter will be done filming by summer already, so she will have room for Sai See Plerng along with this lakorn.
this isn't Khun Ja its Khun Nok J Makers J Group Sai See Plerng Chompoo isn't finalize yet and its under makers y group