[CH3] Mia Jum Pen (D One TV) : Mai Warit / Pie Rinrada

tjs

sarNie Egg
Do you know how many episodes this lakorn will have?

I like it so far but the editing is really bad.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Why is Taiwan’s guy friend trying to tattle on her? If he loves her like he claims to, why is he not helping her in other ways but trying to spoil everything just so that he can have her to himself?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Binged the first 5 episodes and I have to say it's going to be strange to see Toh acting mean/cruel later. I just think it'll feel so fake.

MLX

sarNie Egg
Binged the first 5 episodes and I have to say it's going to be strange to see Toh acting mean/cruel later. I just think it'll feel so fake.
I don't think his action or feelings will feel fake. Judging from the second OST, Toh feelings and emotions in those scenes feels so raw. His action rooted from hurt and betrayal, you can see it in his eyes and facial expression.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think his action or feelings will feel fake. Judging from the second OST, Toh feelings and emotions in those scenes feels so raw. His action rooted from hurt and betrayal, you can see it in his eyes and facial expression.
Sorry, fake probably isn't the right word, more like forced? Like he'll probably have to keep reminding himself he is angry or convince himself he hates her. So really, he is just going to hurt himself.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone thinking Tawan is dreaming of Tomorn kissing her and saying those things to her? I can't justify it happening for real cause he called her "Tawan" and not "Yard"....

I love comedy part so far but I love the drama parts more. Can't wait for them. I'm sure we will "blame" and "hate" Tomorn for his cruel revenge.

Last edited:
One thing I don't like Tomorn is he never listens to what Tawan is saying :mad::mad: like the part she accepted the big orders from the customers. She just did as Sopit told her. She tries to explain but he just shouted at her.

MLX

sarNie Egg
One thing I don't like Tomorn is he never listens to what Tawan is saying :mad::mad: like the part she accepted the big orders from the customers. She just did as Sopit told her. She tries to explain but he just shouted at her.
I agreed! It's quite annoying. He does that with the nurse too, when Tawan supposedly spill the porridge on Noi.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
For some reason this lakorn plot reminds me of Ngao Asoke and So Sanaeha combined. It just feels like a more extreme version of the both. I pray that this version would be lighter consider Ngao Asoke pretty much became a romcom in the 2016 version.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is anyone thinking Tawan is dreaming of Tomorn kissing her and saying those things to her? I can't justify it happening for real cause he called her "Tawan" and not "Yard"....
In episode 6, he got drugged by real Yardfah and she told him “Tawan will take you to heaven”, lol, and that was the last person he saw before the drug kick in and he kept call Tawan’s name in the car. Both leads are on drugs so they will do the deed. :attempt:. Lol

Last edited: