[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oops, I just top pg. 260. Lol.... keep it going lady's and I'll join when ever I have time. Good night lady's! Still
waiting for Nadech Laab flavor lays chip to come. I have already receive Yaya. I'll wait to try both of them
at the same time! :D

@tippytoes. You will get your chance soon. :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks kenann! sadly i doubt they will ever visit Singapore...unless they do a movie maybe there's a chance. well, do let us know how it tasted like after you have tried it.  :) goodnight and sweet dreams to you! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, Sheng you are so lucky. I watched the video on YouTube quite a few times. His voice was so soothing plus his little giggles afterward. ;) so do tell us, what did you think of Nadech in person? Handsome, cute or all the above? Lol how tall would you say he is? I know a lot of ppl say he is not but he always look taller standing next to a lot of ppl I see besides some of the 4+1 boys. His scent? Lol... Sorry so many questions.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
And you got to hugged him!! I am very jealous!!! ;)
Any muscles? lol I can't imagine how I would react. Haha

Tippytoes - you have to take a trip to Thailand like I will have too. lol On the bright side, your flight time is less than mine.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 yes i will but it will take some time because i'm saving up for grad trip first hehe... where are you from btw? must be somewhere far if i'm not wrong. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
No grad trip to Thailand?? Seeing Nadech would be the best grad gift ;) no I'm just kidding. Yes save up for your trip first & than attempt a trip to BKK. Congrats btw with school!!
Yes, across the world on the North America continent in Cali. Lol Very far indeed. Sad to know when I get in the morning Nadech is getting ready for bed. Ahaha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9 yeah da time diff but still wif internet lots of things possible ! wow u will visit TH, tats really great, all summer outfits will do ! asia welcomes m9 okie !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Key I will try. I am still convincing the bf to go. He's very insecure about visiting 3rd world countries. All the stories you hear. But honestly it can be dangerous anywhere in the world. So fingers crossed I will see Nadech next year. Lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, thanks to Internet & social network we get to keep up with everything. No need to be behind. Like right at this very moment Nadech has an event. I seen all the wonderful fan pictures of him. ;)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9 all i can say is TH is full of charms, once u visit u wanna come back and esp wif yadech as da main attraction ! i was once asked a q&a bout TH, wat do i associate wif da country and i mentioned yadech instead of elephants ! my goodness my friend was totally impressed and couldnt sing more praises 2 our beloved ! yadech r iconic ! TH is a v polite society (wat ive experienced) and i love da wai da thais do its just so touching and respectful ! its also trendy in certain main town of bkk !! u'll like it im quite sure !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think I will enjoy it too. Maybe not so much the weather as I love the rain. I can't do heat so much but I'm willing to experience something different. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

So in Nadech's latest interview we will see Rising Sun by the end of the year?? Did I read that right somewhere??

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
im from singapore, two hours flt time and TH is like everybodys favourite place 2 visit ! ok da weather will b a huge challenge, v hot compared 2 wat u r comfortable wif but ac is everywhere indoors...i say if u coincide yr visit wif yadechs event it will b totally worth it despite da heat!!! and those islands in lakorn, its really as beautiful in real ! ive only been th a couple times and i alr love it, and those times visited ive not discovered yadech yet !!! ok sold hope u r convinced !!!
nadechs 2 handsome, tks 4 pic m9!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tippy congrats u smart girl!!! There r so many smart girls here but im not 1 cos study isnt really my skill, just make sure 2 pass exams! njoy yr grad trip hv fun wif friends! Im v sure TH will b 1 of da regular destinations u'll visit! Im proud of u tippy!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I love the rain but I do enjoy nice tropical weather too like in Hawaii. The weather is not too extremely hot during certain months of the year. Phi Phi island in Phuket is my top destination too visit in Thailand. Maybe one day..I wish my flight was 2 hours too but I think it's 10-15 hours. :/ I better make sure to do a long trip if I am going to do 30 hours round trip.

There's a lot of fans out there supporting him. Nice to see that a lot of fans still love him ❤❤❤

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 hehe i've been to thailand before so i want to go other countries to explore new places. but for sure i will visit thailand again  :yes:  thank you!! actually, i still got another year to go before graduation hehehe... just making plans and preparations beforehand and hopefully i don't screw up any modules. wow california? that's so far away.. to visit thailand will prolly take at least 18 hours and transit in between. but still, you should go!! really, tell your bf don't listen to stories, must truly experience it yourself! thailand is a wonderful place to visit esp if you love shopping, thai food *drools* and of course the main reason, to see yadech!!  :woot2:  rising sun as in roy ruk (part1)? if its roy fun i doubt it will air by this year, heard it should be done next year. 

@key hi my fellow singaporean! hehe i'm sure m9 is itching to go thailand even more after hearing you describe your love for thailand. hahahaha your friends must be shocked! are they yadech fans as well? next time you visit thailand again remember to attend yadech's events and snap some paparazzi photos of them for us  :coverlaf:  (i know you will!) and thank you too!!! still got another year more to go hahaha... nooo i'm not smart.. actually i'm the same like you, i don't like studying one bit but i have no choice, because this society we live in is very superficial they only want to see your certs. of course, thailand will definitely be one of my top destinations to go after i enter the workforce hehe.. this is because yadech influences us!! and i want to go phuket someday, my friends who went told me it was great!! esp the water activities must try.  :thumbsup:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
his true fans never leave him, those who claimed as his fans and changed camp r never a real fan, they can claim as anyone's camp and they also can change in any minute! nadech has no lakorn, no movie and nothing on air at this moment, but he still gains enough eye balls with his every move. everyone can be on magazines everywhere with the same smile or be praised as a god by medias, but nothing changes to nadech, his fans r there, us yadechers r here....

as what i said once here, nadech never changes, some ppl's hearts change, but luckily, those changed ppl r not his true fans and also not anyone's true fans. love nadech, love yaya and love yadech always! :beer: 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 you can visit neighbouring countries if you visit thailand! maybe drop by singapore?  :D  here is safe for sure. you can walk out alone middle of the night no problem. thailand's ave temp is around 30+ degrees, if its hot for me it will be extremely hot for you lol. 

@charlene thanks for the updates! wow at the crowd nadech attracts! and lol at the eyeballs!! yaya is always beautiful in my eyes, with or without make up, to add on, she's beautiful in and out! she's so cute during the interview, and i heard nadech being mentioned a few times and she said something sensitive?  :shrug:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I was actually born in Thailand but have no recollection of ever being there. So I can't say I was ever there. It was during the war (concentration camp period). But I will definitely take up both of yours suggestions. I have friends/family who's gone repetitively & loved it.

Ok, here is a little snap shot of the question asked about when Rising Sun 1 was going to air so thats why I thought maybe this year. He's probably just guessing too soon.
Cr: SugarDaily

Hmm, I wonder what they asked Yaya about Nadech for her to say "it's sensitive"??