[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update Chompoo has left Paris France she is back so we'll be seeing the bts and hopefully opening ceremony

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the q's original said:
somehow im shipping for alex & mew to be paired  :bhehe: are they? or they're gonna end up wth other casts?
they won't end up with anyone but they still as pair in here

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Pitta and Got Jirayu makes a hot pair. They look good together. The cast in here is excellent choice. I'm really liking the cast. Newbie Alek Theeradeth is eye candy. I loved him in Pan Rai Phai Rak. 

Btw, is the role of Sai (n'ek) manipulative and rai like? I was reading the synopsis about Sai See Plerng on wiki.asianfuse for the version with Mew and Sai seems to be very sweet.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
seeing Por and Chakrit bts is soooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Por is such a funny guy!!!!

anyways, Mew on her new magazine! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i've been gone/unactive for a few days I think loool so I came back to her magazine update. kekeke

Beautiful! :heart:  :yes:  :heart:

Anyone who can read can translate for us. hehe :D

cr. tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Pitta and Got Jirayu makes a hot pair. They look good together. The cast in here is excellent choice. I'm really liking the cast. Newbie Alek Theeradeth is eye candy. I loved him in Pan Rai Phai Rak. 

Btw, is the role of Sai (n'ek) manipulative and rai like? I was reading the synopsis about Sai See Plerng on wiki.asianfuse for the version with Mew and Sai seems to be very sweet.
the n'ek Sai is a nice and sweet person but later she'll be abit rai cos of her stepmom and stepsister Looksorn portray by Mew, and Looksorn she's nice in the outside but inside she's full of jealousy cos she likes the pra'ek which is Chakrit 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
seeing Por and Chakrit bts is soooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Por is such a funny guy!!!!

anyways, Mew on her new magazine! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i've been gone/unactive for a few days I think loool so I came back to her magazine update. kekeke

Beautiful! :heart:  :yes:  :heart:

Anyone who can read can translate for us. hehe :D

cr. tagged
Mew kind of looks rai she will do well playing as Looksorn 

SonYukView4ever

She looks sexy! I love sexy girls!!! Sexy and sassy goes well! hahaha!!! I WOULD love for her to challenge herself and play a nang'rai. shooooooooooooooooooo I would support her like shitz!!! I don't care for just nang'ek...not all nang'eks are great.  I care for the actress and the role she can convince me in. shoo!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo READY for Looksorn.  Whether she's innocent, weak, wicked, or bitchy 555555 I am all in for her! Lmbo!!! I am a hardcore fan.  I don't stop supporting her just because she has taken a nang'rai role.  I would rather see her grow and play feisty roles. lol

Btw, Looksorn is not "rai".  She will play a jealous sister, which is normal but the bitchy/dramatic/evil one is Chompoo, esp. with her attitude in here, she's going to be one annoying hell-of a drama queen.!!!!!!  I don't find Chom attractive nor do I like her acting.  She doesn't stand out to me.  Her lazy eyes are really annoying to me.  I just hope that she DOESN'T overact this Sai character and make me cringe. #chaio

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
She looks sexy! I love sexy girls!!! Sexy and sassy goes well! hahaha!!! I WOULD love for her to challenge herself and play a nang'rai. shooooooooooooooooooo I would support her like shitz!!! I don't care for just nang'ek...not all nang'eks are great.  I care for the actress and the role she can convince me in. shoo!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo READY for Looksorn.  Whether she's innocent, weak, wicked, or bitchy 555555 I am all in for her! Lmbo!!! I am a hardcore fan.  I don't stop supporting her just because she has taken a nang'rai role.  I would rather see her grow and play feisty roles. lol

Btw, Looksorn is not "rai".  She will play a jealous sister, which is normal but the bitchy/dramatic/evil one is Chompoo, esp. with her attitude in here, she's going to be one annoying hell-of a drama queen.!!!!!!  I don't find Chom attractive nor do I like her acting.  She doesn't stand out to me.  Her lazy eyes are really annoying to me.  I just hope that she DOESN'T overact this Sai character and make me cringe. #chaio
Sai Chompoo she's revenging that is why her role turn mean but really she's a innocent nang'ek while Looksorn just try to act innocent pretending to make others believe in her and causing other characters to hate her stepsister 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Mew loook super gorgeous in her magazine shooting!

Anyways, Looksorn (from my point of view) she not rai. She wasnt da one who started everything. Sai, she decided to walks in and seduce Looksorn fiancée. Sai will be da one who will be pushing Looksorn into Chakrit character arms. It like every game has it own prize, lossing one another walks forward; tat why Looksorn end up falling in love with Chakairt character after her Sai snatch her faincee. And if Looksorn is really jealous of Sai, in da afterlife she'll never appear in Chakirt dream and told him to forgive Sai if she really rai...well tat my piont of view, it okay if anyones of u girls disagree :D

SonYukView4ever

Im pretty confident Sai will be the sneaky one with the evil plans to ruin people.  Her plan is to revenge the stepmom for treating her like shitz or something when she was a kid.  When she grows up, she's going to revenge the family and eventually lead herself to believe that Looksorn was her trap.  Mew gave many interviews and she never mentioned that she was "rai" but she said she loves her older sister, Sai a lot but Sai is sneakily backstabbing her or trying to take everything from her.  I still think that Chompoo is going to make this 2013 version so much spicier and more dramatic because she's some drama queen in her previous lakorn too.

In the end, as long as pra'ek doesn't become another drama queen with no brains then I can tolerate such lakorn. LOL.  I am saving all my energy for Looksorn just in case she's getting mistreated in here so I can defend her. lmbo!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Im pretty confident Sai will be the sneaky one with the evil plans to ruin people.  Her plan is to revenge the stepmom for treating her like shitz or something when she was a kid.  When she grows up, she's going to revenge the family and eventually lead herself to believe that Looksorn was her trap.  Mew gave many interviews and she never mentioned that she was "rai" but she said she loves her older sister, Sai a lot but Sai is sneakily backstabbing her or trying to take everything from her.  I still think that Chompoo is going to make this 2013 version so much spicier and more dramatic because she's some drama queen in her previous lakorn too.

In the end, as long as pra'ek doesn't become another drama queen with no brains then I can tolerate such lakorn. LOL.  I am saving all my energy for Looksorn just in case she's getting mistreated in here so I can defend her. lmbo!!!!!!
looks like u disliking Chompoo don't care if u like or hate her but she's still going to be popular to others and her fans 

SonYukView4ever

I'm neutral with Chomp.  I don't follow nor dislike her. LOL. But I am sure her character, Sai is going to be filled with attitudes and schemes for your information!!!! Do you have issues with me saying that?  Because you say a bunch of shitz about Mew or the character she's playing as Looksorn, so why can't you take my point across that Sai is indeed the dramatic queen in this version.

This is a lakorn I am paying close attention to so obviously, I will know when you're throwing in useless bias descriptions verses something real. Get over it!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I'm neutral with Chomp.  I don't follow nor dislike her. LOL. But I am sure her character, Sai is going to be filled with attitudes and schemes for your information!!!! Do you have issues with me saying that?  Because you say a bunch of shitz about Mew or the character she's playing as Looksorn, so why can't you take my point across that Sai is indeed the dramatic queen in this version.

This is a lakorn I am paying close attention to so obviously, I will know when you're throwing in useless bias descriptions verses something real. Get over it!
I'm only giving a back ground of Looksorn character and it has nothing to do with Mew