[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
the n'ek Sai is a nice and sweet person but later she'll be abit rai cos of her stepmom and stepsister Looksorn portray by Mew, and Looksorn she's nice in the outside but inside she's full of jealousy cos she likes the pra'ek which is Chakrit 

Ah.....I see. Thanks for clarifying. I was a bit confused. This really helps. Thanks a bunch :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I've never seen the original version, but from the looks of how Chompoo portrays Sai in the pics, looks like she will be very rai, but then again, I find her very photogenic and into her characters which is why I think that. Mew looks so innocent, but I think she will be able to pull of Looksorn, the very jealous sister. Chompoo and Mew are both beautiful, looking forward to this.

The casting for the guys in here looks good. Loving all of them, especially the bromance between Chakrit and Poh lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Loooool I was playing with ya. No, I don't think they look anything alike. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Loooool I was playing with ya. No, I don't think they look anything alike. lol
when Mew first appearance lots of ppl reckon she kind of looks like Pancake except Mew eyes is bigger 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sue317 said:
i agree with alice Mew looks more like aff :)
she looks like Aff cos they have this huge eyes and their shaping of face when Mew smile she reminded me of Aff

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
SSP had their first day of shooting yesterday. Saw a few Mew bts pics, and a few of Chomp with PaJaew
yes i will post them later cos its uploaded @Rome&Chompoo facebook FC 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Looksorn wasn't jealous. She loved and admired her big sister Sai cause Sai was sexy and confident while she was awkward and shy. Her one fault is that she was nah-dan. She knew Chaan only loved Sai but she threw herself at him repeatedly. Chaan was at fault too for sleeping with Looksorn but he needed support and Sai was off with Bee all the time.

Sai was the one who was jealous of Looksorn cause she got the dad's love. She blamed Looksorn for everything that went wrong in her life. Everybody was at fault. Sai for being obsessed with revenge and not being able to choose between Chaan and Bee. Chaan for being weak and taking Looksorn's love and support cause he needed it but he didn't love her. Looksorn for chasing a guy that didn't love her. Looksorn wasn't rai at all, she was just pathetic.

SonYukView4ever

OH Man..............I think I am going to realllllllllllllllllllly LOVE Chakrit and Mew as Chaan or Charles lol and Looksorn!! hehehe :) Shiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Im eager and excited!

SonYukView4ever

Chomp also looks so much better and prettier now with the hair down with no bangs compared to her fitting day pictures where she just didn't look right!

Mew's hair in a bun now? Lol I want to see her style like in the fitting days!!! Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
OH Man..............I think I am going to realllllllllllllllllllly LOVE Chakrit and Mew as Chaan or Charles lol and Looksorn!! hehehe :) Shiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Im eager and excited!
me too and love all the casting for this version Sai See Plerng