[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think sirita wud be great 4 this role. I hope in this version the pranang will end up together in the end.
Yeah i hope they would change the story in this version make the main character end up with each other but sure my hope won't work :scratchhead2: Sirita will be awesome if she's given the role but doubt she won't. Now lets just wait and see who's
taking the role, and if Ploy taking the role then she'll be a busy girl hope she get some rest. I'll be so crazy excited :cheer: if Tik and Ploy taking Mew/Willy roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont want ploy to be in here. she has too many lakorn lined up already. i think anne would be a good choice. i want her and matt to be in here. matt could play noon's role.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I never finished this lakorn, i just watched the ending. Ploy would suit this role. Sai was strong and kind of rai in a little way.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i reckon Ploy will suit this character more to Anne, cos i wanted Anne in those action comedy like with some thrill and i have a feeling
that the nang'ek as Sai might be Ploy too hope the pra'ek is either Tik or Ken, Ken only has 1 upcoming action drama with Chompoo again it would
be good if Ploy/Ken first time pairing i also like Tik too so its a hard decision to chose.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
From what I remember. Mew's mom was a servant/poor person that got with the dad but the mom found him another wife (Lookson's mom). When they're little kids, Lookson fell into the creek or something and almost drowned. Mom/grandma blamed it on Sai and got kicked out, she met Dodo here and always saw him as her hero. Her mom married another rich guy in another country where Willy is and they became friends. Fast forward to when they're grown and Sai comes back for revenge. Lookson is engaged to Jab's character but Sai kinda plays with him and so he breaks off the engagement. Lookson falls in love with Willy but Willy loves Mew. Mew however is confused and thinks that she loves Dodo so she kinda strings Willy along. Willy has major problems with his own family and Lookson is there for him while Mew is off with Dodo. He sleeps with Looksorn and then asks her to marry him. Sai gets jealous and Willy gives her one more chance to come to him. She blows it and rants and rave about Lookson taking everything away from her. Lookson overhears runs away in the boat. She crashes into the piers and dies cause she never learned how to swim very well. Everyone blames Sai for the sister's death but after awhile they forgive her and they're all just friends at the end.
Dang, this is one of those lakorn that deviates from 'normal' ones where there is happy endings and n'ek is even more n'rai ...
the strong n'ek role would suit Chom really well, but I'd like to see Rita change up her style and be the strong sly n'ek too. ^^
Yeah, not into Pat being Chom's sister.i suppose they don't really HAVE to look similar but the two don't really match anyway...
Why not just have both Chom and Rita as sisters..

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Dang, this is one of those lakorn that deviates from 'normal' ones where there is happy endings and n'ek is even more n'rai ...
the strong n'ek role would suit Chom really well, but I'd like to see Rita change up her style and be the strong sly n'ek too. ^^
Yeah, not into Pat being Chom's sister.i suppose they don't really HAVE to look similar but the two don't really match anyway...
Why not just have both Chom and Rita as sisters..
Yes it's true that this kind of characters suit Chompoo very well but to me I don't want to see Chompoo in that kind of story. Then it will be another Wanthakan in Fai Chon Saeng all over again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
With my idea i don't want Chompoo in here i 2nd your response Cookie_King Fai Chon Saeng and i actually wanted her in a different sort of role rather
than this one as i said that Ploy will suit this role the most since she portray her character in KLRN as Yaya half-sister she's trying to be
so innocent but really she kind of rai cos she's jealous of her then taken advantage of her sister. For this role playing as sister again is
Ploy and Yaya.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
With my idea i don't want Chompoo in here i 2nd your response Cookie_King Fai Chon Saeng and i actually wanted her in a different sort of role rather
than this one as i said that Ploy will suit this role the most since she portray her character in KLRN as Yaya half-sister she's trying to be
so innocent but really she kind of rai cos she's jealous of her then taken advantage of her sister. For this role playing as sister again is
Ploy and Yaya.
I second Alice idea!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Andrew and Chompoo but in this type of lakorn, however, I been waiting for them to reunite since Lak Mai Klai TOn. Chompoo will finally get with him! 555

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its only a request though. Willys role wasn't significant so I doubt that andrew will take it. I want to see somone else play Sai since we already know araya is good with these type of roles already. If those were the cast it would be all mixed stars lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its only a request though. Willys role wasn't significant so I doubt that andrew will take it. I want to see somone else play Sai since we already know araya is good with these type of roles already. If those were the cast it would be all mixed stars lol
never know Tinah the request might come alive cos that fans request is @thaitv3 board

btw please anyone rub off Ken and Chompoo name from this thread and put it as
unconfirm pra'nang

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: Ken and Chompoo again???After the non-sense scandal?????I just can't believe it.... :facepalm: :facepalm:
i think Tracy u misunderstand this lakorn its not Ken and Chompoo anymore cos they
haven't confirm the real cast yet but rumor @pantip its by thaitv3 fans said it might
Andrew and Chompoo, Matt Peeranee as Chompoo Sai half sister.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
i think Tracy u misunderstand this lakorn its not Ken and Chompoo anymore cos they
haven't confirm the real cast yet but rumor @pantip its by thaitv3 fans said it might
Andrew and Chompoo, Matt Peeranee as Chompoo Sai half sister.
Oh,so why don't you guys omit his name there?It might cause some misunderstandings. And you don't have to explain it every time someone got confused...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh,so why don't you guys omit his name there?It might cause some misunderstandings. And you don't have to explain it every time someone got confused...
sorry tracy but i don't know how to pin off Ken and Chompoo name cos its somebody
started this thread their own sorry it get u confused i felt strange as well how
come nobody here took off their names when they both are postpone by the channel long
ago.