[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ken and anne look good together
i haven't seen oum rak but maybe soon since everyone is so addicted to it
lol
can't wait for this one though!
:D
You should watch. There is a site where they have HQ and LQ with subs.
Here is a link, it's a forum, so you have to join.
http://idols-unlimited.com/community/index.php?showtopic=799

They are so funny together. I especially love ep. 3 when she was looking for a daddy for her baby instead of Ken.
the ending is too sweet.

So did anyone find out when sawan bieng is gonna air.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
this is gonna be their 3rd lakorn together and probably the best yet.......because in rang ngow it seem like dodo was the p'ek instead of him
and oum ruk he was always the submissive one and now he sawan being he like the agressive one...i love those bad ass p'ek

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i just hope ken doesn't turn all soft after the r-scene.....so many weak actors these days......i just hope that somehow ken will stay "strong" in this lakorn.....can't wait for it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just hope ken doesn't turn all soft after the r-scene.....so many weak actors these days......i just hope that somehow ken will stay "strong" in this lakorn.....can't wait for it.
well , i don't think he turn soft but he change himself for Narin . Meaning he use to be impolite & disrespectful toward Narin 's family but after Narin run off he turn to her sister & mother for advice and support and it was a huge step for him to do dat cuz he alway insult and degrading them but he willing to sink down and throw his pride away and try to get along w/them and he did manage to win their support cuz they saw how sad & depressing he been w/o Narin even though he was still kind of stubborn to admit he love Narin and he use excuses dat he want to marry Narin cuz he have to take responsibility of the baby -- but the mom & sister know he love her -- dat was funnie :lol: He became calm and patient so Narin will see his sincere but at time he does get annoy w/ her cuz he try to be good but she still doesn't forgive him .. blah blah ...

cecilia

Staff member
well , i don't think he turn soft but he change himself for Narin . Meaning he use to be impolite & disrespectful toward Narin 's family but after Narin run off he turn to her sister & mother for advice and support and it was a huge step for him to do dat cuz he alway insult and degrading them but he willing to sink down and throw his pride away and try to get along w/them and he did manage to win their support cuz they saw how sad & depressing he been w/o Narin even though he was still kind of stubborn to admit he love Narin and he use excuses dat he want to marry Narin cuz he have to take responsibility of the baby -- but the mom & sister know he love her -- dat was funnie :lol: He became calm and patient so Narin will see his sincere but at time he does get annoy w/ her cuz he try to be good but she still doesn't forgive him .. blah blah ...

*raise hand* i seen the 88's version i even have the r' clip *cough*
i was still a toddler. i think .. lol .. anyway, thanks for the summary, i've not seen any version so kindda excite for this. i read summary of brook/kob version
and it sound really good too .. my kind of lakorn .. *cough* r scene. you're the master behind this. :p *kowtow*

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
*raise hand* i seen the 88's version i even have the r' clip *cough*

88 version R scene Bong Sarn i wanna see dhe clip :lol:
mah parents watched dhis one. buh i never got a chance cuh i wasnt even born yet :arrg: :lol:
so out of dhe two i heard dhe 88 version is more humor???....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i though sam version is pretty funny and brook version is SCARY! (the r scene)
yesss dhe :r-scene-pop-corn: for Kob&Brook version was scary, intense, dum dum dum, spooky dooky, mouset cat dhingy majiggy :lol: yhu can tell dhat Kavi had hatred or something towards Narin.. sooo yeah..
Brook was juh a perve/jerk in here, he played his role well. :lol:

how was dhe 88 version :r-scene-pop-corn: like?
was it intensifying? :lol:
intensifying?? is dhat even a word. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yesss dhe :r-scene-pop-corn: for Kob&Brook version was scary, intense, dum dum dum, spooky dooky, mouset cat dhingy majiggy :lol: yhu can tell dhat Kavi had hatred or something towards Narin.. sooo yeah..
Brook was juh a perve/jerk in here, he played his role well. :lol:

how was dhe 88 version :r-scene-pop-corn: like?
was it intensifying? :lol:
intensifying?? is dhat even a word. :lol:

u want to see the r" clip to 88 ? LAMO it almost like 98' ---->>Click here <----- like iluvsarnandoil say the 88' was actually funnie i mean there drama but there lots of humor scene and sweet moment bwt/pk & nk while 98's version there was NO romance scene at all ... but if i were to pick which one i like best .. i would have to say 98's version cuz i love the drama and no romance it was bitter sweet dat way :p

cecilia

Staff member
at least it'st not as bad as JOHNNY and .. was it namfon? in that one .. Something SATAN .. .. who was it.. man, that was CREEPY AND SCARRY seeing SARN upload that short clip . .. .
i trully think JOHNNY is the master of all R SCENE ..he scare me everytime. muahaha...

when is this airing? after jlr?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
u want to see the r" clip to 88 ? LAMO it almost like 98' ---->>Click here <----- like iluvsarnandoil say the 88' was actually funnie i mean there drama but there lots of humor scene and sweet moment bwt/pk & nk while 98's version there was NO romance scene at all ... but if i were to pick which one i like best .. i would have to say 98's version cuz i love the drama and no romance it was bitter sweet dat way :p
holy bananas!!! It's so weird. He attacked her and she pushed him away. Also, she keep saying "what's wrong with you." It's so funny, it's like she was freaking stunned and he's acting like a horny husband who hasn't got laid in a few months. I started laughing. He looked crazed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
at least it'st not as bad as JOHNNY and .. was it namfon? in that one .. Something SATAN .. .. who was it.. man, that was CREEPY AND SCARRY seeing SARN upload that short clip . .. .
i trully think JOHNNY is the master of all R SCENE ..he scare me everytime. muahaha...

when is this airing? after jlr?
Duracell girl ! it "nung fa kub satan" :lol: i have to agreed w/ you . It was creepy & scary -- Jonny just flat out say he goin R" the N'k and start laughing like a mad science unlocking his Frankenstein .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ahhhhhhhhhhhh. the mag from koo sarn koo som is out!..so it should be airing real soon :yahoo:

dang, they look good together

credit to magazinedee.com

edit:we'll actually see a baby too. in kob's version they didnt have a real baby right?

Thanks for sharing. They both look awesome together.