Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They update the intro a bit.  I hope they don't ban this drama.  I'm liking the lakorn so far. 
I've been reading updates on each scene.  I have to say I like the script more than the lakorn?  Of course reading is always better than watching because the book/script will always have more details than the movie. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, they made Arnus play the 51-yr-old King Ahmed?! Was that a typo or is he really suppose to be 51? 41 would be okay for Arnus, but 51?! That's just too old. Haha. Arnus don't even look like he's in his late 30's and to make him play a 51-yr-old? Too unbelievable. 

It would've been nice if Arnus and Tui switched roles, I wouldn't mind. I want to see Tui as lead, but I wouldn't mind the other way.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Being the King keeps you looking young and majestic.

People find it even more hilarious that King Amed is older than Prince Oman.(I mean, Tik's 51 and Arnus is 34) They poke fun of that out of love though.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:wub:  Oh goodness, look at the smiles overload in this episode! :coverlaf: :yummy:  Look so cute and sweet.  :crush: 

Too bad I can't watch it yet, will have to catch up later on tonight. :teary: :weep:

Kwan25, thank you for sharing all these wonderful captures! :bravo:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
4000+ replies between this week's episodes for the live-threads on pantip. I was gonna read, but then i saw the # and decided not to, lol. Live threads rarely break 300 replies let alone 2k for a single thread.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll be so pissed if they will banned this lakorn. :rant:

I can't imagine what will happens at pantip if they did banned this. :scratchhead2:

I think the problem is Aimee over the top and too dramatics acting that is crazy... not the scripts.  She just went straight nuts without any logical reasons. :yuck: :numchuck:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
Being the King keeps you looking young and majestic.

People find it even more hilarious that King Amed is older than Prince Oman.(I mean, Tik's 51 and Arnus is 34) They poke fun of that out of love though.
Oh jeez lueez. Haha. Still though, too unbelievable.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
I'll be so pissed if they will banned this lakorn. :rant:

I can't imagine what will happens at pantip if they did banned this. :scratchhead2:

I think the problem is Aimee over the top and too dramatics acting that is crazy... not the scripts.  She just went straight nuts without any logical reasons. :yuck: :numchuck:
Seriously. I just don't get why her character went crazy so out of the blue. If it's not the script and it's her over acting, then I blame the director. At least calm her down a bit. Haha. Aimee must be doing a fine job because I f***'n hate her *ss.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahmed has harem full of women, so he has to keep himself fits and in shape. :shutup: :pervie: :bhehe:

While Oman is always pissed, envious little man, so his stress level probably got the better of him, that's why he got old faster. :whahuh: :loool: His facial expression alone can ages him by 100 years :coverlaf: :yahoo: :loool:   (Not hating on P'Tik here, just Oman) :drool:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
To be fair, Kashfiya went insane right off the bat in the novel as well, so this isn't exactly the scriptwriter's fault. Kashfiya probably won't show up anymore either. In the novel, her parents had her committed (or seeing a doctor) after they found out about what she did to Michelle and was never mentioned again.

Also, they had that news conference thing a few days ago and the lakorn most likely won't be banned. They're citing the fact that they had the English-translated scripts sent to Egypt's Department of Culture for approval before they started filming. Since they gave the approved the scripts, then others really shouldn't have a problem with it. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I may sound mean but I feel Kwan acting has not improved after so many years. I was waiting for some growth and 'maturity' but She still makes the sames tics with her mouth and her acting is still pretty surface.
The lead actor is not bad

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
Ahmed has harem full of women, so he has to keep himself fits and in shape. :shutup: :pervie: :bhehe:

While Oman is always pissed, envious little man, so his stress level probably got the better of him, that's why he got old faster. :whahuh: :loool: His facial expression alone can ages him by 100 years :coverlaf: :yahoo: :loool:   (Not hating on P'Tik here, just Oman) :drool:
Haha. Good one. I got a good laugh out of this. Well that's a reasonable explanation. Haha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kudaranai said:
To be fair, Kashfiya went insane right off the bat in the novel as well, so this isn't exactly the scriptwriter's fault. Kashfiya probably won't show up anymore either. In the novel, her parents had her committed (or seeing a doctor) after they found out about what she did to Michelle and was never mentioned again.

Also, they had that news conference thing a few days ago and the lakorn most likely won't be banned. They're citing the fact that they had the English-translated scripts sent to Egypt's Department of Culture for approval before they started filming. Since they gave the approved the scripts, then others really shouldn't have a problem with it. 

Interesting.  So whose are all those that want the lakorn to be banned then?  They're not the same peoples?

Oh I can not wait to read the book.  Beside Daughter of Hassan (Tham Hujai .... with Willy and Mew) this will be my second lakorn scripts/book that I want to read.  Kudaranai, did  you read the Thai version of Daughter of Hassan? Was it exact the same scripts or was it difference? (Just curious, because if is different I may want the Thai version too) :)