Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Bummer, I was really looking forward to another Stefan and Aum P. lakorn. They looked so cute together in Raeng Rit Pitsawad. Yeah, but I guess Stefan wouldn't fit the role of a pra 'ek from the middle east anyway. :p

I don't really like Vee...but maybe I'll check this one out for Aum.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm fine with aum being michelle but if not her, then definitely pinky, she's indian looking and beautiful, those eyes! araya is not attractive, being mix didn't do her any favors.

Brooke

sarNie Egg
IF Aum was to play michelle i will definitely skip this version... and Stefan & Vee...??? Pls NO! sorry, not a fan of either males, i think their actings not up to scrap to be playing this role.

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
for me i difinitely go with pinky because she have the mix that mtch with the role then aum. and i don't might if the p'ek will be arnus or vee either one is ok, even thought they put eye contact on aum still didn't look like mix.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think if she dye her hair she'll look euro... I remember seeing a picture of her with light here.

Can you tell her nat she is here?

lisa05

sarNie Egg
vee again, i wish it would be someone else--like arnas or oil. im not a fan of vee. anyways it this lakorn confirmed yet??

nangfa

sarNie Egg
yes...its confirmed....i think they're changing aum's hair color now...its lighter and lighter....hmm....can't wait til they're finish....i'm okay with vee....as long as aum is the lead...

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait to wacth this, love aum!! With contacts and dif hair color she would def look euroasian!!!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
aww that sad... i wanted araya to take the lead role, she so hot and beautiful, she have the euro look without changing her hair color or wearing contact, but i'm ok with aum hopefully she could carry out the roll, but i doubt it

Susie

sarNie Adult
my first lakorn of vee is the one i'm currently watching w/ him&jui. I think he also played in a lakorn w/aum,Brook,&noon called ma mong. He had a lil role in that one.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
hey i think the lakorn was call rakanara or something. he show up at the end of the lakorn. he play as aump and brook son.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
man, i hope i won't have to skip this lakorn...not a big fan of vee...his acting needs a lot of work...will probably watch it for aum...i love the girl...i've never seen the old version so i really don't have anything to compare it to so it should be good for me. aum always makes it good for me. love her.