sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ch7 doesn't care about her public's opinion; if she cares, she doesn't promote miss "i look rich" than other...
i don't know what happens in ch7, they seem don't have any good p'eks to promote. sorry to their fans but stefan and vee can't act... happily, aum p and araya are here to raise the level....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
they have good n'eks like noon w :wub: , aum p :wub: , kwan :wub: , kob :wub: , yui j, pinky s but they need to have better p'eks. only por n is good...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Actually Oil not ch3 he jus moved with PJJ company so he a free agent he can play for any channel but i don't he gonna play with alot of ch7 anymore tho

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It's true that they do need to do some searching for newer pra'eks. They have alot of good nang'ek like Kob,Noon,Aum,Yui,Jui and etc... but they have no good pra'ek. I don't like the fact that the older nang'ek have to act with the young pra'ek. It looks weird. When I see pairings like that I can't even really get into the lakorn. They need to find some older pra'ek for the older actresses because I don't want to see them slowly going away because there's no good pra'ek for them.. I agree that the only pra'ek from ch7 that I really like is Por Nattawut.