Doctors Without Borders

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Some of my pre-med friends from college told me about the Doctors Without Borders program but I never looked into it. Recently, I met a woman that signed up as a translator for DWB so I checked out their web site: http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/ It looks interesting but I don't know anyone who's been through the program so no inside info on it. Has anyone volunteered for DWB or have heard a personal story from someone who's experienced it?

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yah, it's originally a french program I believe. Medicin sans frontiers. I would write more about it, but I'm lazy. Hopefully Lily will see this thread and write something. She's going to do it I think.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
or Lily already did it no? yeah it's a french program "medecins sans frontieres". I've never done that, just participate with a french NGO of doctors sending medecines to ppl in Laos.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
If you want credibility... I can tell you that when Hurricane Ivan hit (2004) a small island in the carribean called Grenda (West Indies); and the island was plummetted... they were there. I would show pictures, but like dfemc... too lazy buwhaaa... (dfemc and I have sooo much in common :^P) anyways... they were there

If you want to know how organized and all they were... well... can't help you with that. :^P

but if you do go... please blog on it :^)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
good luck with DWB, u'll have an awesome time with it nonetheless daring. puedes practicar de hablar en espanol conmigo si neccesita ;)

but like dfemc... too lazy buwhaaa... (dfemc and I have sooo much in common :^P)
but if you do go... please blog on it :^)
<_< i'm not lazy... and noooo, <_< we don't have anything in common. please don't ever compare ur lame issues and traits with me, it's senseless and delusional. <_<

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, I believe the lazy one is me. Yeah, I ain't goin do nothing for nobody. That's right.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
555 Marduk... whyz it that I am following her?

She's pulling the fatal attraction on me :^P Oh wait... I'm delusional.

Hmm... Marduk's love advice... Imma go follow his advice...

here dfemc... here girl... here dfemc.... come to pappa
sickness <_< pure sickness :angry: sorry daring that this kind of sick stuff had to gone on in ur thread, i'll just talk to u personally next time. -_-

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Since when did a group originally founded by the Frenchies require si neccessita el spaniol hummm?
I mean if you go to areas like Africa, parts of Asia and Caribbean, I don't recall needed to know what the hell corozon was...

hmm...

WARNING --> BELOW IS OFF TOPIC IGNORE AND MOVE TO NEXT COMMENT (SORRY PEEPS)

I must be delusional, cause I'm sooo in love with dfemc. :^P

tainted love... (shakes his booty one time)

daringangel... is this really called playing hard to get? I'm telling you, I need to learn the language of love from you cause to me... dfemc sounds like marriage made in #@$@ (cough..cough... HEAVEN).

tainted love... (shakes his booty in dfemc's face) :^P (stop staring dfemc... oh yeah I'm delusional, but that would translate to dfemc being psychotic :^P)

without dfemc... where would p'dynomite be... dfemc adds spice to my life... definitely not what I want... but I'm Thai... spicy stuff I can handle... :^P I guess I'll have to deal with her online.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Since when did a group originally founded by the Frenchies require si neccessita el spaniol hummm?
I mean if you go to areas like Africa, parts of Asia and Caribbean, I don't recall needed to know what the hell corozon was...

hmm...

WARNING --> BELOW IS OFF TOPIC IGNORE AND MOVE TO NEXT COMMENT (SORRY PEEPS)

I must be delusional, cause I'm sooo in love with dfemc. :^P

tainted love... (shakes his booty one time)

daringangel... is this really called playing hard to get? I'm telling you, I need to learn the language of love from you cause to me... dfemc sounds like marriage made in #@$@ (cough..cough... HEAVEN).

tainted love... (shakes his booty in dfemc's face) :^P (stop staring dfemc... oh yeah I'm delusional, but that would translate to dfemc being psychotic :^P)

without dfemc... where would p'dynomite be... dfemc adds spice to my life... definitely not what I want... but I'm Thai... spicy stuff I can handle... :^P I guess I'll have to deal with her online.
Wow man...you're unbelievable. You keep saying she bugs the shit out of you, but you follow dfemc around like a sick puppy. Haha, the last time I witnessed this was in...elementary school I think. The boys who liked the girls used to go up to them, hit them, and run away. I guess when you're 30 something, the trick of annoying the girl to try to get her might still works too.

Keep at it brotha! I'm sure this technique will work eventually. :dude:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
555 Marduk... whyz it that I am following her?

She's pulling the fatal attraction on me :^P Oh wait... I'm delusional.

Hmm... Marduk's love advice... Imma go follow his advice...

here dfemc... here girl... here dfemc.... come to pappa

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
gosh you three are still going at it? arent you like bored of it?
First thing first, I miss ya Jae.

Second, yeah, I guess we're still at it. I tried to avoid it for a while, figuring it's none of my business. But come on!! This is getting kinda creepy. I can understand if they're continuing to just talk about each other, and dfemc continues to talk smack about dyno out of nowhere. But from what I've observed, dfemc seemed to have asked dyno to leave her alone. Those who know both of them can probably see this. You know, I'm ok with the fact that dyno keeps bringing my name up even though I have nothing to do with a lot of the things he talk about, but what the hell is this? He comes into this thread, mentions dfemc out of nowhere, and then goes on to write about random things and go "buawahaha."

Dyno can use his 5th grade response and go "hey! why is marduk always on dfemc's side? is there something going on?" But personally, I'd say something too if he was also bugging the shit out of someone else. I don't really want to flame someone directly, but the ONLY thing I feel bad about is that this had to be said in DaringAngel's thread. For that, I'm sorry.

So how about it Dyno? Let's just move on and stop messing with someone who you claim you can't even stand. I know...I should take my own advice and just ignore you too, but you know, there comes a time when a person has to say something.