Dung Duang Haruethai

i haven't watched the preview yet, but does kwan know weir loves her, when he proposed? or does she think he's doing it just for political reasons? :huh:

sorry. i still behind it seems. :blush:

CTR

The Realist guy here period
for what i understand from the preview, Kwan does think Wier is proposing to her due to political reason.....
I think in episode 5 meena told her that Weir was doing it for a political reason when Kwan was going to go to the restroom.

pze

sarNie Adult
so i heard that this lakorn is also airing on wed n thur now.....so does that mean that they canceled jui and new's lakorn

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
thats what i'd like to know too please.. cause im
on obizgo right now and it already has episode 7.

pze

sarNie Adult
o btw did they hold back all the lakorns yesterday....cause it seems like the ones that were suppose to air didnt air...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm confused a bit too. But I haven't been checking on Kwan's forum but heard it from Noiki and Mai at Spicy that they will be airing this lakorn in New and Jui's slot due to the issues regarding the Royal family. So I'm confused, are they going to continue airing this lakorn in the Wed-Thus and Fri-Sun slot just to finish it off early? Or is it going to completely take over the Wed-Thus slot only? While some other special programs will resume the Fri-Sun slot?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I think Ch. 7's schedule of programs is changing for this week only I believe. Anyway, they can change things around but just don't cut us short of scenes and stuff. ^_^

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahah just finished with ep. 7... hahah i hella laughed with Kwan ran into the drawer thingy on purpose.. haha i know it was a serious moment but it was funny. hahhaha i cant wait till ep. 8

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is really corrupted. Why did they have to cancel Jui and New's lakorn anyway?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I don't know but I don't think it's corrupted or anything, just a change of schedules for the airing of programs.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I hope this lakorn isn't rushed to air because it's getting good and they rush it in editing and it's not good I'm gonna be hella mad haven't seen a good old lakorn like this in a while i haven't been watching all da lakorn since Mafia Tee Ruk

I think it's because Pood Sao Prao Sanae was about Jooy being a ghost and HRH King's sister just passed away. The lakorns from all channels now are in B/W.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
But perhaps Kwan is faking it?
SHE BETTER BE! In the preview Weir's all crying. AWWWW! ARRG! I can't wait for the next episode =/ i'm sooooooooo into this lakon dammit. LOL! its so sweeeeeet (= they have so much chemistry! RAWWWR! i love it. I can't believe i missed the num and nat version. How long was this ago? IN THIS ONE, THEY BETTER END UP TOGETHER! ARRG! lol. It's not ending anytime soon right? Btw, Rotmey's crying is annoying. sorry. LOL!

marley

sarNie Hatchling
SHE BETTER BE! In the preview Weir's all crying. AWWWW! ARRG! I can't wait for the next episode =/ i'm sooooooooo into this lakon dammit. LOL! its so sweeeeeet (= they have so much chemistry! RAWWWR! i love it. I can't believe i missed the num and nat version. How long was this ago? IN THIS ONE, THEY BETTER END UP TOGETHER! ARRG! lol. It's not ending anytime soon right? Btw, Rotmey's crying is annoying. sorry. LOL!

I just finished watching episode 7. There were no sweet scenes. That sucked. I agree, they do have alot of chemisty.

spoiler**
He dreamt that she died, although she did try to commit suicide a couple of times....

I can understand where she's coming from though, she thinks he wants to marry her for political reason and not out of love. She obviously is already falling for him.