Fate & Destiny (CH 16.2 - 09.30.12)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
awwww that's no problem, im also waiting for soulmate also. lol...but yes, do finish soulmate first! it must be hard to write 2 ff all at the same time, but what can i say, yadech is just cute to handle, right? lol... anyway i will deffinitely stay tune for more!
Aw, hehe. Thanks a lot Sandra. :) Yes your right, Yadech is just too cute to handle. I can't stop loving them and their dramas! I love reading the girls FF about them. Especially some good scene about them. Hehe :D Thank you for staying tune na. I will try to update soon as I can so you girls will get to read it. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
ill be here waiting! lol... i think you have mistaken me for another user. and its ok because i have mistaken myself for that user too... other user is IHEART_YADECH and mine is IHEARTYADECH. hahaha its pretty much alike.

Love it Candy. Continue soon na... can't wait till they meet up in person again....... so curious to know how Nadech is going to win Yaya back (yup, positive thinker here... he can't love Kim (may not even) the way he loves yaya right???)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
ill be here waiting! lol... i think you have mistaken me for another user. and its ok because i have mistaken myself for that user too... other user is IHEART_YADECH and mine is IHEARTYADECH. hahaha its pretty much alike.
Oh I'm so sorry! LOL, really do! But thank you for telling me. Omg, how embarrassed. :rofl: LOL but thank you. Hehe, aww I do hope I will update this FF soon. I try my best ok.. Don't wanna make you girls wait too long. Lol :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Love it Candy. Continue soon na... can't wait till they meet up in person again....... so curious to know how Nadech is going to win Yaya back (yup, positive thinker here... he can't love Kim (may not even) the way he loves yaya right???)
HAHA! Kiki, your so funny. Already think to that part, huh? LMAO! He will always have Yaya in his heart no matter what. Hehe :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ candy. hahaha np! it is really similar! lol...but do update soon na ja, and i deffinitely stay tune for more.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
It is getting to be very interesting, pls update soon, thank you! :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 4

"KIM..."

His eyes widen when he saw Kim was infront him, she smiled and start walking over to him.

"Why are you so shocked to see me, babe.. Weren't you suppose to be happy to see me?"

She wrapped her hands around his waist and leaned on his chest. Nadech hugged her back and peck a kiss on her forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming? I would have come and picked up my baby here."

Kim looked up at him while she's still holding him and reached for a kiss on his cheek. Nadech kiss her as well.

"Aww, I love you babe. You're so sweet to me.. It's ok that you didn't picked me up, I wasn't expecting you to because I wanted to surprised you." She giggled.

"Let me take my baby inside, you must've been tired since it's been a long day for you. I will tell cheun (maid) to make you breakfast ok."

Kim smiled as she nodded. They released each other, Nadech grabbed her luggage and walked her in to their masion.

"Who's that lady you saw out there, Chuen?" Margie curious asked the maid.

"I don't know who she is, but she's pretty and had - Ahhh, there she is.."

Chuen pointed as Margie turned to see who she was. Margie jawed opened when she saw Kim with Nadech, they are walking directly coming at them.

"KIM!!" Margie quickly run to his brother's girlfriend and gave her a hug. "I'm so glad to see you. When did you get here? Why didn't you tell me and P'Nadech so we can come picked you up at the airport?"

"I just got here this morning at 9 AM, thought I surprised Nadech na. And surprisely he did."

The girls both giggled and looked at him, Nadech was unsure if they were talking about him. He stood there and tell Chuen to go make breakfast for Kim.

"Well I'm so glad that you are here, it sucks that P'Nadech will have work tomorrow and he won't able to take us shopping!" Margie purposely say loudly to make him attention, Nadech turned as he did not just heard what she said.

"What did you just said about me, Margie?"

"Oh nothing! Hehe, I didn't say anything about you, right Kim?.." Margie turned to look at her, doing her eyes sign for help.

"Uhh-mmm, yes P'Nadech. Margie wasn't talking about you. Don't mistaken your little sister.." She pout.

Sure she didn't say anything about me, you girls must lied to me. He thought to himself. He nodded his head just to make the girls thinks he doesn't know that they're lying, "Alright.. Well, tomorrow Margie you will have to stay home and Kim you have to go work with me because I will need you lots of help."

He smiled at both of the girls, Margie and Kim couldn't say a word except doing their awe faces. Suddenly his phone start ringing and it was Tong (assistant worker) that called. Nadech walked away without saying anything, he walked in to his office. Kim was curious whose calling but she doesn't want Margie to feel left out.

"Hello Tong, what's going?"

"Khun Nadech, we will have a new female employee work tomorrow and I'm just calling to let you know that."

"Thanks ja for telling me, what's her name?"

"Sorry, Khun Nadech I forgot to ask who she was but later I will tours her around a new condo she will be staying at and will definitely asked her name and tell you about her information as soon as possible, sir."

"Alright, Tong. Thanks for everything and letting me know that we have a new worker tomorrow. I will see you all tomorrow evening.."

It was quite late that Yaya have recieved to her new hometown Bahamas. The taxis stopped at her new place that she will be living. As the taxis goes, Yaya saw a man was standing there, seems he was waiting for someone, she turned around and look back if there was someone that he's looking for. He came straight at her and start greeting.

"Hello, my name Tong. I am the assistant worker from International Business and I'm sure that you are the new employee for tomorrow. Would you like to introduce yourself to me?" He politely asked.

Yaya smiled gladly, "Hi Tong, nice to meet you. My name is -"

Tong's phone start ringing while Yaya was not even close to finish about her introduction, he told her to wait and he will be right back to listen for more. Yaya weakly smiled and nodded her head, "Ka.."

She waited about 7 minutes until he returns back.

"I'm sorry ma'am for making you waited. I guess I will show you around your house now, please follow me.."

Yaya realized that he didn't continued asking about her introduction but instead taking her tours around her new home. "I don't mind if he's not asking about my name today but I'm sure while working together, he will." She thought to herself.

The next morning, Kim was already off to his work place. Nadech was just awake and going to get ready for himself, he quickly showered and went to get dressed. As he got inside his car, he thought of the bakery shop and go buy dessert for Kim before heading to work. He quickly drives off to the bakery that was 45 minutes away from his company.

"Sorry, Miss.. I'm new here as a worker, would you like to tours me around here in this building because I don't know what to do." Yaya asked.

"Ow, don't call me miss! I have a name to na.. My name is Paeng, sure I will take a new employee like you for a tours but call me Paeng not miss! Understand!"

"Ka.."

After she have showed Yaya around the building, she saw that Yaya haven't had a ID card yet, she took her to the studio's room and take a quick snap before going back to her desk.

"Here, this is your ID card. You will have to put your name on there and don't forget! As for right now, you're a trainee." She hand Yaya's ID to her as sitting back down on her chair. "Don't think that you're my boss's people and will have privilege more than others." She turned to her computer and start typing.

Yaya looked at her and nodded, "Ka.."

"I prepared the desk for you already, follow me." She got up from her chair, start walking and thought Yaya had follow her. She turned back again, "EH. I told you to follow me." Paeng's rolls her eyes and continuing walking.

"Ka.."

She followed Paeng's for the tours.

"This is your desk. Your duty will be photocopy, I think this suit you. Ok follow me again to my desk, I will tell you bunch of things you need to know. We clock in at 8 AM and clock out at 5 PM. We take lunch break at noon for an hour. And every Tuesday and Thursday, we will have the meeting after work with me. No one can absent in any case, do you understand?"

Yaya nodded, "Ka.."

"A new employee will have.. - Ahh, Boss!"

Paeng screamed for her boss and ran up to him. Nadech was walking, holding a hand bag wandering around to see Kim if she was in their office.

"Sawatdee Kaa, Boss!"

"Morning, Paeng. Did my girlfriend arrive yet?" He asked.

"Yes she did, but she's talking to other employee's right now."

Nadech nodded and hand Paeng the handbag to handle it.

"Handle this for me and may I have a cup of coffee?"

Paeng looked through in the bag, nosy what's inside while also tell Yaya to make him a cup of coffee for him.

"Do you hear what boss told you? Do it for him."

Yaya was excited to meet their boss for the first time and was on her way to greet go him but when she saw him, she gasped turning back and hide next the corner. "Oh my gosh, P'Nadech!" She said it in her mind. Her heart starts beating fast that she's so nervous to see him again. "P'Nadech.." Her mind starts calling his name again.

Paeng turned back, "EH! You were just here a while ago." She walked to find Yaya, "Ow, why are you standing there? Come out to see Khun Nadech." She grabbed Yaya's hand and take her over to him and introduce herself.

"Hehe. She's the new girl, her name is.. Umm - - Your name is? What's your name?"

Yaya looked straight at him in the eyes in a frowny expression of hers, Nadech stared back and waiting for her to introduce herself to him. Did he not remembered who I was? She thought to herself. She was so painful how he couldn't remember her, instead introducing herself to him, she write a name down on a piece of paper and then show it to him.

"Sur..iyaa? Suriya? Is that your name?"

Yaya nodded.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Awwwww, sweet Candy, this is getting really interesting!

Poor Yaya, he doesn't remember her and he already has a girlfriend.

Thanks for the update and cannot wait to read more! xoxoxoxoxo

Oh candy, I've been stalking you all night last night na.... Please update soon.

He HAS to remember her if he really loves/loved her before na even if he pretends not to. I hope he won't torture her heart too much with his girlfriend Kim... You'll torture us too ... BUT I am sure you'll make it up to us with some intense slap/kiss. Hehe

Love it na.:)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Oh candy, I've been stalking you all night last night na.... Please update soon.

He HAS to remember her if he really loves/loved her before na even if he pretends not to. I hope he won't torture her heart too much with his girlfriend Kim... You'll torture us too ... BUT I am sure you'll make it up to us with some intense slap/kiss. Hehe

Love it na. :)
I am so sorry Kiki, I did told you that last night I will update but my laptop got disconnected so still fixing it. Now I am using my brother's comp. I hate it how the connection doesn't work well... But I did finished the chapter and that's good news. :) I will definitely try to update asap! Just for you girls. Hehe :)

Yes I will try to not make him being mean to her for a long and make him jealous of her then RAWR her. LOL, because I know it's your favorite part. Haha, jk! But don't worry I will add that part na. Hehehe :pervie:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
cant wait for the next chapter... i've been stalking all yadech ff, just waiting for TNNKK to air. lovin' this one... isnt mark in this ff too ?? when is he going to appear, hopefully he starts liking yaya, but she doesnt return the feeling cos she still loves nadech --> nadech starts liking suriya/yaya - slowly but eventually then finally realises who she is (hope kim doesn'tr go evil on yaya tho)

I am so sorry Kiki, I did told you that last night I will update but my laptop got disconnected so still fixing it. Now I am using my brother's comp. I hate it how the connection doesn't work well... But I did finished the chapter and that's good news. :) I will definitely try to update asap! Just for you girls. Hehe :) Yes I will try to not make him being mean to her for a long and make him jealous of her then RAWR her. LOL, because I know it's your favorite part. Haha, jk! But don't worry I will add that part na. Hehehe :pervie:

LOL Candy - you got me all wrong na. I am not that into RAWR scene.... but if it's R turn willing, I much prefer it na. I do love a strong and possessive man so yeah in lakorns I tolerated it. I like intensity when it comes to the main leads. I like to see jealousy due to obsession and passion for the girl. The need to own and control is hot too. hahaha

As far as love scenes, yeah, I like aggression and intense/mind blowing *ahem* YOU KNOW... and go for a few rounds too. LOL
s3x should be fun and bring two people closer. Hearts should be raising fast, knees totally weak and total possession. Oh, I find sweat very sexy too. hehehe.... maybe that's one of the reason why I find Nadech so sexy. LOL. Imagine him in bed, he is going to drench the sheets....so better have a good cooling system in the room.

Oh boy, I better stop. Just remembered 4+1 stage when Yaya touch his sweat and he said "you can taste it". He is so naughty. It drove my mind crazy na. lol....

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
LOL Candy - you got me all wrong na. I am not that into RAWR scene.... but if it's R turn willing, I much prefer it na. I do love a strong and possessive man so yeah in lakorns I tolerated it. I like intensity when it comes to the main leads. I like to see jealousy due to obsession and passion for the girl. The need to own and control is hot too. hahaha

As far as love scenes, yeah, I like aggression and intense/mind blowing *ahem* YOU KNOW... and go for a few rounds too. LOL
s3x should be fun and bring two people closer. Hearts should be raising fast, knees totally weak and total possession. Oh, I find sweat very sexy too. hehehe.... maybe that's one of the reason why I find Nadech so sexy. LOL. Imagine him in bed, he is going to drench the sheets....so better have a good cooling system in the room.

Oh boy, I better stop. Just remembered 4+1 stage when Yaya touch his sweat and he said "you can taste it". He is so naughty. It drove my mind crazy na. lol....
HAHA! Definitely feel the same way too, girl. I love reading FF like that, makes me can imagnine how close they are. I even like more of jealousy of Nadech because that makes him go for her. Haha, you know.. I even want them to make it as a lakorn too, thought it would turned out very nice. Lol, oh yes very naughty when he said that. Wish he could say more but haha ran out of time. Lol

Anyways, I'm updating this chapter now so enjoy reading it. I will try to update as fast as I can so I can go to the good parts. Hehe :D

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 5

“Sur..iyaa? Is that your name?

Yaya nodded.

“EH! What a girl! Raise your hands to greet him. This is the boss na!”

As Yaya was going to raise her hands to greet Nadech, a voice came out and interrupted.

“Nadech!”

The three of them turned to see who, Yaya eyes began to wide when she saw Kim walking over to him and hold on to his arm. She didn’t dare to look when Nadech was kissed on the cheek and he also kissed her back.

“Did you finish talking?”

“Ka…”

“Yesterday, you left me to sleep early. I had to eat alone and was so lonely.”

He rubbed Kim’s hand as he was telling her how suffocated he is.

“Aww…” She caressed his cheek.

Yaya was hurtful to hear the sweet talk he have given to Kim while she stands there just like a statue looking at them loving each other.

“Here, take it to put in the dish.”

Paeng gave her the handbag as she asked her to do; Yaya didn’t move a bit but was already taken the handbag from Paeng. She’s still staring at them.

“Tonight you have to eat dinner with me, no excuses. I will feed you!”

Kim gave him awe; she smiled how adorably he is to her and caressed his cheek.

“Ka, I will eat dinner with you tonight and let you feed me all night.”

Yaya accidentally dropped the handbag down on the ground; it was loud enough that got everyone’s attention. They all stared at her like what-is-wrong-with-her.

“AH! What have you done? You messed it up now.” Paeng exclaimed.

Nadech looked angrily at her and yelled, “That’s Khun Kimberly’s dessert; I drove a car so far to buy it and look what you’ve done to it! You’re so clumsy!”

Yaya looked quite upset and embarrassed by how he just yelled at her, she quickly kneel down and pick up what has broken in the bag.

“Apologize to Khun Nadech now!” Yaya continuing what she’s doing. “EH! You don’t do it, huh?! You know who Khun Nadech and Khun Kimberly are? Don’t you respect them? My goodness, I’m so bored of this stupid new trainee.”

“It’s ok, P’Nadech, I wasn’t very craving for dessert anyways. Uh-mm, let’s go talk in your office alright? I want to talk to you about some document. Let’s go.”

Nadech angrily glanced at Yaya and then walk away with Kim to his office. Yaya with her watery eyes frown, she really didn’t mean to drop this handbag and tried to
make everyone hated her especially Nadech. He was never like this to her when he was still her P’Nadech. She continuing cleaned.

“Clean it up nicely… Do you have brain? It just a small job, but you can’t do it. You should be fired since the first day. Sheesh!”

Paeng got irritated and roll her eyes on Yaya, she then walked cross her and went back to her desk doing her thing.

Yaya quickly ran to the woman’s bathroom and hollered looking at herself in the mirror how upset she is going through.

“I’m not just a stranger… Even a stranger is too good. But I’m just… nothing in his eyes.” She sniffed, “It’s painful to know that you’ve forgotten me… I’m really nothing to you after all…” she squeezed her eyes with tears falling and tried to release the pain. She then opened her eyes again and looked herself in the mirror again, taking a deep breath to cool her down.

- Nadech’s house ‘Dinner -

“Here babe, eat some fish.” He smiled.

“Thank you na ja.”

Margie waited for her brother to pass on the fish too but he sure looks in love with her and forgotten his little sister here. She purposely did a huge cough to make them attention.

“Oh hehe, I’m sorry to interrupt but P’Nadech where my piece of fish?” Margie starts too whined.

“How can I forget about you, sis. Here, eat much alright…”

Ahem, whatever! - In Margie’s mind, “Ka…” She took a bite of her food, “Mmm, it’s so delicious. I think I’m going for second.” She talks with her mouth full.
Nadech and Kim began to laugh at her; Margie doesn’t see how it’s funny and not knowing why they laugh at her.

“Don’t talk while your mouth is full of food, you dork. Wait until you swallow them and then you can talk. Yes, you can go for second but after you finish with this plate.” He said.

Margie smiled with a nod and continuing eating her dish. Nadech smiled and turned to look at Kim while she’s smiling too. He eye contact her to eat, if not he surely will fed her. Kim quickly looked down her plate and start eating as well…

It was night and raining, Yaya walk herself home and holding her umbrella with her. She thought about what happened earlier.

*Fashback*

“That’s Khun Kimberly’s dessert; I drove a car so far to buy it and look what you’ve done to it! You’re so clumsy!”

*Back to reality*

Yaya sigh with depressed expression while she looked up in the air, feeling the rain dropped on to her face. She start walking again, as she was about to cross the crosswalk on the road, a car suddenly honk loudly at her and then she feel down on the ground with her umbrella separately. She cried as she’s getting herself up.
The car reversed back and stopped on a side in the middle of the road and uses the emergency signal. A man quickly came out from his car and helps her.

“I’m sorry, ma’am that I didn’t see you. Are you alright?”

Yaya had stopped crying and scanned around herself, her clothes were all wet. She sighs.

“Ugh… Why is it such a bad day today?” She murmured to herself

“Pardon?”

She looked at him angrily while he did a smirk on his face looking at her. She removed his hand from her arm and walk back to get her umbrella.

“Um, what’s your name? I’m really sorry… are you hurt? Let me take you to the hospital.” He followed her.

“No need to, I am fine.”

“Umm.. Then what can I do for you to make you happy?

Yaya stopped and glared look at him, he immediately stop after her.

“The only thing you can make me happy is to get away from me. Were just strangers… Please don’t follow me.” She continued walking.

Mark didn’t followed her but watching her. He smiled, thought it was his lucky day to meet a girl like her, she may not be the hottest and sexy one but she’s the one person he’s looking for. A very cute mixed Thai girl…

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thanks na ka! Very sweet but bitter at the same time haha. I hope Nadech recognizes her soon.