Fate & Destiny (CH 16.2 - 09.30.12)

I will try to update as fast as I can so I can go to the good parts. Hehe :D

U promise candy? Please update fast and get rid off the "extra baggages" quickly - YK - Mark and Kim. lol

oh, the update - girl, are you trying to get me sick or what? I am all pucky with all the sweetness between Nadech and Kim. hahahaha
I want to kick some butt too. NADECH'S!!!!

If I were Yaya, I'd put in the resignation letter the next day because I can't stand seeing Nadech with Kim all sweet and mushy like that. Nadech will have to stop her at the airport, lakorn style. lol. well, he is not done torturing her right? BUT question for you - why is he mean to her? He was the one who broke her heart. Is he being mean to hide his true feelings for her? I wanna know if he could sleep that night after feeding Kim sweetly.... did he think of Yaya?

I want Mark to fall so head over heels with Yaya too and won't stop talking about it to Nadech. hahaha. Torture him back! Jealous Nadech is HOT. :)

Off topic - I am just wondering how I am going to handle Rang Pratana na. I like Kim... but I am so Nadech/Yaya bias that it's hard to see him being sweet to others na. I don't even like reading it in FF. Geeeeez. I am going to be good and support Nadech like a good fan but it will take time. On the other hand, I think it's good in away with this separation because we will be so happy when they are back together and start filming their lakorn in Japan. (YK!!!).

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Candy, you got me hooked up! Really mad at nadech now... Can't stand him being the one to hurt her any longer.. And I hate dump p'ek, how can he not recognize his first love?? Yaya HAS to torture him back Big Time!!! Don give in easily girl! Hehe sorry candy.. I jus need to speak wats on my mind :p but thanks for the update! Can't wait for more :)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Molly!!! Really LOVE this chapter alot..... Can't believe Nadech is already jealous of Yaya, he's starting to fall for her without even knowing!! Im so anxious for the next chapter sooo plsssssss update soon!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 6

Mark and Nadech were sitting back in the car seat while the chauffer man is driving them on their way to the International’s Company. Nadech doesn’t know why Mark looked so happy today, just when he put that smiled on. There’s must been a reason why he looked so happy. He thought to himself.

“Hey, man. What’s up with a smile, huh? Why do you look so happy?”

Mark giggled with one hand covering his mouth and makes a sigh.

“I just met a girl last night, though she’s pretty cute looking.”

“Oh man! Who’s that lucky girl huh?”

“I don’t know her name, although I did ask her but she didn’t answer me. If there’s another chance to see her again, I will truly ask her again, maybe she’ll tell me.”

“I’m sure you guys will…” He patted on Mark’s shoulder. “Don’t worry man… you’ll meet her again.”

Nadech and Mark enter the building as the greeters stand there and greet them. They’re on the way to go up the stairs to the elevator. Mark just saw the same girl last night he accidentally bumped to and run after her while she’s running to stop for the elevator. Nadech yelled where Mark is going but he just waved back at him.

Yaya got safe and smiled that she made it in on time. Mark also enters the elevator and joined her, made her shocked to see him again. She didn’t look at him.

“Hi…” He smiled with a look that is out of breath.

She gives him a frown look and refused to talk back. Mark came and stood by her side and starts off a little conversation with her.

“My name is Mark; I’m the new manager assistant here. What’s your name?”

No way, he’s the manager assistant here? She thought to herself and weakly smiled at him. She bowed.

“Sawadee Ka. My name is Yaya...” She wide opens her eyes when she just said her real name and then continuing adding more words, “– Suriya Urassaya but you can just call me Suriya.” She stuttered.

Mark was confused about her name but he’s fine with Suriya.

“I’m glad to meet you Suriya. It’s nice that we will get to work together.” He smiled.

“Ka…”

Still with that weakly smiled of her.

The elevator opens; they walked out together at the same, Mark’s leg accidentally bumped to Yaya that almost made her fall but luckily he caught her right on time. Yaya squeezed her eyes that she thought herself was already fallen, but she can feel a heavy breath towards her, and then she slowly opened her eyes, sawing his face was just an inch away from her. She paused for seconds to stare at him and then shyly turned her head to the side. Mark put a smirk on his face, starts giggling at her while he pull her up and let go. Yaya start walking shyly caressing her cheek and didn’t thank him, he still smiles and watches as she goes...

Nadech sits in his office, touching his Samsung phone and looking through pictures. He slides one by one picture of Yaya when she was young at the age; a picture of her with a baby smile on and she pose him a heart too. He smiled with tears and missed her so much. He deeply sighs and thinks about their good moments together.

*Flashaback*

“Umm… Umm….” He stuttered.

Yaya was puzzled; listening to him stuttered on the phone for seconds, she waited for what he’s going to ask her but she cut him off instead.

“Um – what? Is there something wrong?”

“Hehe – No, I just want a picture of you that’s all.” He giggled.

Yaya laugh, “You silly muffin, sure I will send you one. Wait a minute okay?”

Yaya quickly hang up on him and didn’t even say bye. Nadech looked at his phone was already ended call, he still smile while waited for Yaya to send him a picture. Yaya run down the stairs to look for someone to take a picture of her, she saw Saa was outside gardening the flowers. She ran over to her.

“Saa!! Saa!!”

“Ow, who’s calling me?” She turned her back, “Yaya…”

Yaya got to her while she was out of breath; she couldn’t speak at all but need a little break. Saa waited for her ordered what she wants her to do, Yaya smiled and hand her the phone, she looks confused.

“What are you waiting for? Take a picture of me.” Yaya smiled and already pose a heart upper her head.

Saa gave her awe, thought that was cute pose. She snaps that shot and pressed save.

“Thank you so much, Saa.”

Yaya kissed her on the cheek and then run back inside the house.

“Aw, that girl… She seems so happy; who is she sending her pictures to?” She wonders. “Sigh, back to work…”

Yaya got in her room and went to lay down a jump in her bed; she’s excited to send this picture to her lover boy.

*Zzzzzz* ‘vibration ringtone

He grabbed his phone that was next to him and got a message from her. He takes a look at it; it’s with a beautiful smile on and a big sign of heart that she did. Nadech put a smile on his face while he receive the picture, he can’t stop looking at her how cute she did for him, this picture made his day that he doesn’t want to lose it and saved it to a chip.
The office phone ring it twice that got him focuses back in reality, he then picked it up.

“Yes, what’s the matter? – WHAT! Alright, I will come there right now!”

- Fighting moments –

“AHHH! Son of B*****! How dare you to slap me, huh!” Mint shouted.

“Then how dare you say that my boyfriend is your!” Kim exclaimed back.

“Because he sure is! Don’t you know what we’ve done already!”

That even made Kim more furious; she’s going for a second slap and will teach her a lesson. Kim raised her hand up high going to slap Mint again, she screamed but luckily Yaya came and stopped her.

“Kimberly, please stop na…”

Kim turned to look at Yaya a glance and then looked twice. She thought this girl looks familiar to someone she have seen before. Kim thought to herself. Right when she still looks at Yaya, a hand slapped her in the face that got her hurt. Nadech saw Kim was hit by the face and he thought Yaya did it while she was holding Kim; he grabbed Yaya in the arm and faced her to him and slaps her very hard back and pushes her down on the ground.

Mark came on time while Nadech pushed Yaya on the ground; he found it rude and push Nadech back.

“Dude! What heck are you doing? She’s a woman, not a man that you can hit her like that!”

Nadech holds Kim on to his side while they watched Mark helped Yaya getting up. Yaya touched her lips that felted hurt and it was bleeding. Does it has to go to this point that he has hit her, now is he satisfied? Yaya glared at him with watery eyes and walked with Mark. As she passed him side to side, her tears start rolling down on her cheek that he doesn’t see it how hurtful he done to her…

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! Nadech slap yaya and push her down to the ground. Know that is a little to offensive of him *MAD MOOD RIGHT NOW*!!! Argh, ok now that he has done this most ungentlemen thing to her, i want him to be hurt 10x more then she did! And I'm starting to have secind thought about kim now. WOW, and mint comes into the picture. I hope everything get solve soon.

Thanks for the update candy!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A gentleman would never hit a lady. He would try to subdue her first even though she is out of control or is dangerous to herself and other people around her. In this case, Nadech is unforgivable and unreasonable. First, he doesn't even remember her and then he just slapped her because she was holding ono his girlfriend. I'm cheering for Mark and Yaya now!

Thanks sweet Candy for another great update!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Omg......Candy!!! You can't stop right here! It's getting very good and you leave us hanging again. Plssssss continue soon!!!

Thank you na for updating!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Why why why???!!!!!! Ergh why didn't he get tO know the truth before slapping someone really really ergh!! Abusive much!! But continued loving it!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 7

Kim removed Nadech’s hand on her shoulders and going to took off but he grabbed her hand.

“Where are you going, babe?”

“Let go of me!”

“No.” Nadech took her hand and take her with him to his office.

“Nadech, where are you going?” Said Mint.

She was going after them but Paeng and some staff blocked her way and won’t let her go.

“Move out of the way, you annoying people!” Mint exclaimed

“No way can you bother them. Let me ask you, do you not know that that’s our boss girlfriend. Be ashamed of yourself. Sheesh!”

“You little b****..” She lowers her voice tone and almost slaps Paeng.

Paeng quickly caught her hand and pushes her down on the ground. Everyone starts laughing at her and she became very angry, she screamed. “Ahhhhhhhh!”

“Now, take that psycho girl outside. She’s too rude and needs professional help, take her out of here!”

“Ahhhh! You crazy people! Let go of me! I will get you all next time…” Mint shouted while the securities take her away.

The securities throw her outside and closed the door while she screams at them and tell them to open the door for her. They didn’t care to look at her and just ignored, she gets so angry that she just feels like killing someone right now. She then walks away and murmured to herself.

“I hate you crazy people! One day, I will tell Nadech to kick all of you out. Just wait and see!”

Mark sat Yaya down on the couch while they were in his office.

“Are you alright, Suriya?”

Yaya eyes were about to drop with tears while she felted the pain of heart was torn by Nadech in pieces, her tears began to roll down on her cheek and she couldn’t hold inside herself anymore. She hugged Mark tightly and began to sob on his shoulder.

Mark gave her awe and caressed her hair. “Don’t cry Suriya, I know you’re hurting. If only I came on time, I would’ve stopped him. Damn it, Nadech! How could be so cruel sometimes!”

Mark became angry at him.

“Don’t worry Suriya, I know that you didn’t hit Kim. Nadech was just misunderstanding; I will go talk to him.”

Mark got up as he was about to go talking with Nadech about this misunderstanding situation but Yaya stopped him. She shook her head.

“Khun Mark, please don’t. I don’t want Khun Nadech to think wrong that you’re just protecting me because this happening.” Yaya pleased him.

“Suriya, I am already disappointed when he slapped you. That makes me angry; I need to go talk to him.”

“Khun Mark, please don’t! I beg you… I don’t want anything to cause it big, please just drop this...”

Mark looked down at her brown frown eyes; he couldn’t do anything by her pleased. He decided drop this and not go.

Kim was sitting down on the couch while with an anger look and quiet; Nadech stands up facing his back leaning his one elbow on the window and look out the cities with angrily look.

“What point to where she has to slap you in the face?” Nadech broke the silence between them.

“She did not slap me.” Kim replied.

“WHAT!”

Kim sighs, “She didn’t slap me, and it was that monster that slapped me.”

So that means he slapped the wrong person? What have he done. He thought to himself.

“I think you better go say sorry to Suriya, she was trying to stop me but suddenly… I just had to stop and looked at her for a sec then until I know that monster already slapped me. And while Suriya helped me, that’s just where came up to her and slapped her.”

“I… I – I didn’t know that it was Mint that slapped you.”

Now that he regretted to slap her, he was deep down sorry to her.

“Well, are you okay, babe?” Nadech asked and caressed Kim’s cheek.

“I’m fine, baby. Please go say sorry to her, she did nothing wrong.”

Nadech nodded and went to look for Suriya.

As he got to the front desk, he asked his worker to call for Suriya but no one answer the phone.

“Khun Nadech, Suriya did not pick up. She probably goes home already because she gets out around 5 PM.”

Nadech looked at his watched and it was already 5:20 PM.

“Khun Nadech, would you like me to leave her a message?”

“No thanks. I’ll come by tomorrow again. Um, can you give me her address and phone number please?”

“Ka… I’ll search for you.”

“Thank you so much, Mark for taking me safe back home. I’m probably bothering you, sorry.” She did her sorry look.

“No, it’s not a problem at all. You’re not bothering me. If you need another or a ride every day, I’m here for you.” He smiled.

Yaya was really appreciate by his kind heart that he’s willing to send her back home every day but she won’t going to waste his time. She waved bye to him as he also did back to her and then drove off. Yaya grabbed her keys from her handbag and opened her door. She got in the house and ties her handbag on the wall and takes off her shoes. She moves her hair on her way to the bathroom and goes take a shower, she closed the door while her phone starts ringing but didn’t notice.

“Danm! Why didn’t she answer her phone? She probably knows it’s me already.” Nadech said.

He calls her again but Yaya was still taking a shower and didn’t hear any sound.

“Ugh! She probably hates me this much that’s why she didn’t pick up. Fine! If she doesn’t show up tomorrow, I will go look for her!”

He said with an angrily look and do a fist.

Killing me too! I know you just updated but write again soon na.... He has her address .... AND that thought alone is driving me crazy tonight!!!

Thanks naka! Great update!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh Candy, you killing me.. U need to update soon!!! Please? :p
Hehe, I'm sorry for killing you Molly! I will definitely update tomorrow forsure just for you and the girls! Lol :)

Killing me too! I know you just updated but write again soon na.... He has her address .... AND that thought alone is driving me crazy tonight!!!

Thanks naka! Great update!
Aw, I'm sorry Kiki for killing you too, lols and haven't update for a while now. But I'm glad you like this chapter! Hehe :3 Anyways, I am writing more right now and hopefully I will udpate tomorrow soon, don't worry I won't leave you girls hanging. Promise! :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
AHHA! now Nadech is regretting for slapping Yaya. That is what he got for being impulsive and unreasonable and I hope Yaya won't forgive him so easily. No man should ever hit a woman unless it is a matter of life and death.

I don't know if I can ever forgive him for slapping Yaya unless he could redeem himself just like Mr. Smooth Operator.

Thanks sweet Candy for another great update!