[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

sarN

sarNie Granny
I betcha one of the plot will have a transgender woman in love with a man b/c now a days its hard to tell ^^^^^ and it happen in real life too

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ Lydia and Koy had a lesbian plot.

They were hs friends who lost touch. One day they reconnected and got close again. They both had bfs but eventually broke up with their men. They consoled each other and that's how romance blossomed. But, it wasn't easy. Lydia actually broke up with Koy and got back with her man. She wanted to be married to a man.
(sorry if I remember things incorrectly. It's been years since I've seen it.)

It was a heartbreaking story.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh and what about the one with Au Panu? That one was so sad. Two guys fell in love but the parents of the other guy didn't agree, they wanted him to marry a girl. One day during Songkran, he fell off a truck and lost his memory. His parents tried to change his memory and Au was left heart broken. The update on it is that Au said his ex still does not remember him but he now has a new bf. So sad!

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Right?! :D Maybe that's why they held a press conference for it. :coverlaf: Or have they always been doing that? :scratchhead2:

Well, they had a fancy promo opening for the previous season, too. Maybe they do.

I think I stick to watching the series, because I like the lessons they teach, too. And the plot twists like the one with Willy & Mew was funny, because it was like "Damn bro, none of us saw that coming" haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, just got back from work, so I'm now going to search for the clips. However, Vill's fans already has her clip cut and posted, so I'll start with hers.

They didn't give too much details but Oil and Vill's story is the 6th story, which will air in June. It's called Home. It's about how every girl has a certain dream or vision on how their life or dream house would be. Vill plays an interior designer (?) who designs homes. One day, Oil hires her to decorate his house. They both eventually fall in love.

S who is the producer (?), said he chose Vill because she fits what he envisions as an interior designer who is capable, mature, and modern. S says that he has always followed Vill's work and has always wanted to work with her but has missed the chance every time, so that's why he chose her for this project.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, that's probably the twist that he already has a fiance or wife. I mean, why would he be building or designing a home? Lol

S said he chose Oil because there are quite a few twists in the story and it'll be something Oil has never done before. Lol

I'm searching on Thaiflix for the segment where everyone talks about their part, does anyone know which show? Hahah. I'm tired and about to give up.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Dang It, Another Sad Series AS Expected From A Club Friday Series.
Hopefully TooMo Part Has A Happy Ending

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The only thing I caught from Mo in the group interview was the character is similar to Mo in real life. Grrr, still looking and can't seem to the find the segment.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I checked all of the updated shows, EFM, and GMM but no luck. Okay, too tired, it's 2:00 am. Gotta sleep. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Tanya and Kratae's part is lesbian. How Tanya catfishes Kratae. Lol Tanya is the tomboy.

http://youtu.be/3PDgY_sQAwc

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Okay, just got back from work, so I'm now going to search for the clips. However, Vill's fans already has her clip cut and posted, so I'll start with hers.

They didn't give too much details but Oil and Vill's story is the 6th story, which will air in June. It's called Home. It's about how every girl has a certain dream or vision on how their life or dream house would be. Vill plays an interior designer (?) who designs homes. One day, Oil hires her to decorate his house. They both eventually fall in love.

S who is the producer (?), said he chose Vill because she fits what he envisions as an interior designer who is capable, mature, and modern. S says that he has always followed Vill's work and has always wanted to work with her but has missed the chance every time, so that's why he chose her for this project.

lol The story is like ToomVill FF XD "The Final Chapter"

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for all of the photos.

It's more than likely going to be sad for Oil and Vill. Seems like Oil is going to be breaking hearts again in here. Haha. The news mentioned that Vill's character will decorate a home that she won't get to live in.

I checked on EFM On TV, no clips yet and apparently, I can't find the long segment on Thaiflix either, so we'll wait. If anyone can find the long segment, I can share what was said once I watch it but for now, there are no links yet.