[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
What show was the long segment on? I didn't think there was one cus if anyone gets to air the scoup, it would be efm or the gmm new but none of them have it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha, I don't know either. I was just filtering my search by looking at all of the updated shows that aired on GMM, but couldn't find it.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
awww that is sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
aiyaja said:

It's more than likely going to be sad for Oil and Vill. Seems like Oil is going to be breaking hearts again in here. Haha. The news mentioned that Vill's character will decorate a home that she won't get to live in.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Too bad, most likely, Aom isn't going to choose Vill for a third time. Darn. I wanted a Sean and Vill collaboration too.

Anyway, here's the summary of Toomtam and Mo's part. It's the 4th story. If you watch the press conference, it revolves around 5 people. Toomtam, Mo, the white girl, the other guy, and the black girl.

Toomtam and Mo are boyfriend and girlfriend. The white girl and Mo are friends. The white girl and the other guy are boyfriend and girlfriend. The black girl becomes the third wheel in the white girl and other guy's relationship. So basically, Mo's friend gets cheated on. Mo goes to talk to the black girl and turns out she's actually too prim and proper to do such a thing, home wrecker, so they become friends and grow closer. However, Mo is still suspicious if she's a good person or not, so because Mo is so confident in her relationship and love, she has her boyfriend who is Toomtam try to court/date the black girl to prove whether she's really innocent or not.

So that's why it's called Love Test because should love be something to test like this? From the story, it may be sad.

Mo sad she has always been a fan of Club Friday Series and likes true stories. She thanked S on behalf of herself and Toomtam for this good opportunity to collaborate.

http://youtu.be/Y2ChwjucpBo

chouakim

TTFC♥
Well it's always expected to be a sad ending especially because it derives from true occurances. You wouldn't want for the n'ek/p'ek to end up with a cheater even if they're both pra'nang because behind it all, it was someone's reality. I always appreciate the rawness of this series --except when it's been heavily dramatized, but I understand for television purposes. There's never room for wishful thinking between the main actor and actress pairing because I always think about how it's actually happened to someone. It just sets a raw, eye-opening mood. It looks like another intense season with the start of p'Num and Amy's story.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
After hearing the summary for Toomtam and Mo's part, I feel like Toomtam is going to fall for the girl in the black dress and Mo would regret asking him to try to court the girl. I hope that's not the case and that they'll have a happy ending!!! Never watched a Club Friday series before, I don't want to be sadden by the endings of it. I might try it out.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i seen a few of it and it's real life tragic love life...majority is heartbreaking....I didn't watch all but I watch 1 where it was a Happy ending....

sarNie Adult
Most of season 5 is happy. My favorite one is this one from season 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-T-hXrfbQ

Reactions: NdA

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
From that storyline I'm really worried Toomtam and Mo will not end up together. I really hope somehow they will though. Like in the end the black girl gets mad and wants to end her friendship with Mo because she lied and was testing her the whole time. Toomtam gets mad at Mo for pushing him to do something so mean and turning into someone manipulative. Then we find out Mo's white girl friend was a liar and set this all in motion by blaming her relationship problems on the black girl. After that Mo goes and rights her wrongs by making up with the black girl so they become friends again. Cuts off all ties with the wicked friend. And lastly she apologizes to Toomtam and they at the very least end up as friends with the potential for reconciliation. But if he can forgive her in the end and they work out happily ever after that'd be awesome too =D

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Never thought that real life could have such tragic endings to them. More than lakorn endings too! I might start with one that has a happy ending first.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is so touchy with her costars. In a good way. She acts super cute and childlike with them. Like, remember at the MPGGG opening ceremony where Toomtam and the cast and director were getting interviewed and Mo sneaked up behind Toomtam and tapped him then smiled at him?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
xcinsationalx said:
Does anyone know what they're saying in the first clip? 
Toomtam told Mo to speak in a certain way. (I didn't quite hear what he said)
Mo says "Ka"
Toomtam: "Ka what?"
Mo: "Ka"
Toomtam: "It's not filming anymore."
Mo: "Sawat Dee Ka"
Toomtam: It's not filming anymore."
Mo: No, I know, I can see the minutes still running."
(Toomtam can only make a sad face that he got caught lying) LOL.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHA!!!!! THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: Jay & Ploy :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Their height difference is just sooooooooooooooo adorableeeeeeeeeeeeee. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I've said this before, but Mo just makes Toomtam look sooooo manly. Not only is Mo shorter than him, but she also has a petite body and a youthful face, which makes Toomtam appear and act like a man (like he can protect her). :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA1H0zNlsa0/

Edit: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. MO IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! This clip was from last week. Mo was rehearsing her script but then a fly flew into her face. Her reaction is sooooooo cuteeeeeeee. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BArC5CJhJxq/