[GMM25] Club Friday The Series 7 : Hayt Gert Jak Kwarm Ruk

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
CUTIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

cr: exactmusic, momonchanok, y.n.p.k

Toomtam looks sooooooo hot in the third picture. It's such a bummer he likely won't be having any scenes with Mo looking like this, let alone any intimate scenes with her. Based off the summary, it'll be focused on him seducing the other girl instead (hence the change in his appearance) and developing feelings for her in the end.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Aw man. I'm quite sad about the storyline. I hope we get many scenes of TooMo, if possible.  They are toooo cute in the BTS clips. I can't wait to see their part of the series. I need something good to watch. :D 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NARAK MAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr: hubsub_official

TooMo give off the vibe of this song in their photo. So youthful, innocent, adorable, perfect, timeless and fairytale like. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuH2LQ5X1JI

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^That song actually matches their story in here. If you pay attention to the lyrics, it's describing their relationship as loyal and passionate lovers at first (with Mo being so confident in their love that she pushes Toomtam to test the other girl out to see if she's lying), and then how they grow distant (which is what I'm predicting will happen in here once Toomtam starts seducing the other girl).

We've grown distant as much as we've been apart
The unfamiliar face makes me sad

This song would make a GREAT mv with TooMo's scenes from this series.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
^Love your signature Anonymous! Mo looks so cute with both Toomtam and Jes. I'll be so sad if we do not get more sweet scenes with Toomtam and Mo. I really want to see more of them. Otherwise it'll be like KNK again where I felt they focused too much on Pinky's character (though I do love Pinky, she's a great actress) and not enough on Toomtam and Mo. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH ohh yess one of my favorite!! WAHH I am going to go cry i am soo happy to see them pair up again. UGhh Club Friday the series is hella sad!! I watched the one with Oil and Rotmay where he was a cheater.. Gahh hella sad, omgg IDK why some girls can just do that to their boyfriends. wahh I am soo sad that Toomtam going to like the other girl soo sad I think I am going to cry wahhhh  :cry1:  :teary: WHy does it have to be so tragic!! wahh I been wanting them to pair up together in a romantic one gahh it seems like it's going to be SAD  :tearybye:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^Mo is such a fresh beauty. I love the background too.

^Cutiesssssssssssssssss. :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

^Mo's eyes are soooo beautiful.

cr: tong_warunyoo, toomtam_yuttana, zaepay

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Aren't there usually different osts for each part of Club Friday The Series? Are they doing things differently this season by just sticking to one ost for all seven parts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oucZHDHOI9c
cr: GMM25

I don't know the exact meaning of the lyrics, but I can understand a few words here and there. If this is the ost for all seven parts, I'm predicting that none of them are going to end up happily. It sounds like the song is coming from the girl's point of view in each part about them being hurt by the guy. Amy was the mistress in Num's part, Tanya is a lesbian in the second part (I watched the trailer and the girl she's interested in doesn't seem to stay once she finds out that Tanya is a woman), and we can already assume that in TooMo's part, Toomtam is going to "betray" Mo and fall in love with the other girl. :( Oil and Vill's part also sounds like it'll be sad because Oil is probably already engaged or married, so they won't be able to be together.

I like this song. I can already imagine it playing in the background of Mo's crying scenes once she realizes that Toomtam is falling for the other girl and losing feelings for her. :cry: :cry: :cry: It's going to be so sad. Mo trusted in Toomtam's love too much that in the end her heart was shattered by him. Mo's emotional crying and the story itself is going to be so heartbreaking. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

I love how Mo's picture came up during the first chorus.  :crush: So emotional. :heart: (FYI, Toomtam and Mo's part isn't airing after Num and Amy's. Num and Amy's part is almost finished, but Tanya's part will be airing next. TooMo's part is fourth. Just so TooMo fans know when to anticipate them since it was originally posted that their part is second. ^_^ :thumbsup:)

I know some people said that the previous seasons held press conferences like this season did, but I think this season is focusing more on the nang'eks. The ost is from the girls' POV and they seem to be promoting the nang'eks more on IG than their leading men. Even the press conference was focused on the nang'eks and not the pra'eks. They had the girls make special entrances, take pictures together and even wear the same color to stand out from the rest. They were also hyping the mystery nang'eks before the press conference while saying nothing about the pra'eks. I think that's awesome, because it's about time Mo receives some spotlight as a leading actress and an actress in general. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: This could be the beginning to her carrying an entire lakorn by herself playing good and evil twins or a fierce and vengeful nang'ek. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

It's a great opportunity for all seven actresses involved because they'll get to be sort of the main star of their parts. At least, that's what I'm predicting... And that's what I'm hoping will be the case for Mo, especially if Toomtam ends up with the other girl. If their part is focused more on Mo's pain and struggle of losing her boyfriend to a friend, it'll make up a tiny bit for Toomtam ending up with the other girl instead of Mo.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I wish they gave Toomtam and Mo a different storyline :(, I'm not digging this one. 
Yeah, it doesn't sound like they'll have a lot of lovey dovey scenes. It doesn't even sound like it'll be focused on their relationship, but rather Toomtam's quest in finding out if the other girl is good or bad, and then his growing interest and blooming love for her. So it'll be focused on how he falls in love with her while Toomtam and Mo's relationship will be the side story. Club Friday doesn't really have any good/happy stories to begin with though...

I also dislike that there are so many side characters in their part, too many. It could've been a less complicated plot involving only TooMo and one other main actor or actress with them (supporting or rai). But with five main characters, it means there's going to be little screentime and focus on TooMo. With the poor plot of their part already, that makes it even more unlikely for them to have a decent amount of scenes together. But oh well. This won't be the last time TooMo will work together. :) At least they're being challenged here and being exposed more to Thai viewers since Club Friday has a pretty big audience and following. Let's just hope their next project together focuses on them and their relationship as pra'nangs.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes I want to see Mo as nang'ek. I dislike Mo's character in this. If it is based on real life story... the girl who Mo is portraying >.>. Don't want to sound like a B, but she kind of deserves a sad ending. How you gonna ask your man to go test someone's personality. That is like lighting fire in an ocean of gases. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Yes I want to see Mo as nang'ek. I dislike Mo's character in this. If it is based on real life story... the girl who Mo is portraying >.>. Don't want to sound like a B, but she kind of deserves a sad ending. How you gonna ask your man to go test someone's personality. That is like lighting fire in an ocean of gases. 
Always the case. Smh

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Yeah, their story is messed up.

I don't think anyone in this position deserves a sad ending-I actually pity them. It's just what is expected. The person is not very smart, and unfortunately Mo has to play that type of character. Hopefully, Ploy will have some redeeming qualities in here since it's not real life. Mo did say she's similar to her character in a way, so I'm assuming she means it in the sense that she's very dedicated and passionate in her relationships that sometimes she may come across as hopelessly naive. And also, that she chooses to give people a chance before creating an opinion on them instead of just simply judging them based off of rumors and other people's experiences.

As for the person that this character is based off of, I just can't understand why anyone in their right mind would involve another person with their significant other. There's just no good reason to. At least get your single friend to test the person. Lol.

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
As for the person that this character is based off of, I just can't understand why anyone in their right mind would involve another person with their significant other. There's just no good reason to. At least get your single friend to test the person. Lol.

I think the point is she's testing to see if the other girl will mess with someone else's boyfriend especially a friend's boyfriend. Remember there's suspicion that this girl is complicated with her other friend's boyfriend. A single buddy wouldn't work. In a way, the real person lucked out by finding her bf isn't strong in their love. Not to excuse what she did wasn't wrong.

I'm thinking Toomtam's character is going to get fooled by the other girl here just like the Golf/Saipan/Gypzy storyline. Golf's character was a weak cheating dumbass, so he deserved the girl he got in the end.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
72701 said:
I think the point is she's testing to see if the other girl will mess with someone else's boyfriend especially a friend's boyfriend. Remember there's suspicion that this girl is complicated with her other friend's boyfriend. A single buddy wouldn't work. In a way, the real person lucked out by finding her bf isn't strong in their love. Not to excuse what she did wasn't wrong.

I'm thinking Toomtam's character is going to get fooled by the other girl here just like the Golf/Saipan/Gypzy storyline. Golf's character was a weak cheating dumbass, so he deserved the girl he got in the end.
Ohhhh good point. I didn't think about it that deeply. Lol. Then Mo's character isn't dumb in my opinion. She's actually very smart. The whole situation is still messed up.

So you think the girl accused of being the third hand is really the bad one? I think it might actually be Mo's friend. The actress playing the "third hand" looks too innocent, and I think that was the point, because her character probably isn't bad. Mint, the actress playing Ploy's friend, looks more evil and suspicious. I saw a clip of her on IG. Her crying as her character looked exaggerated and fake, like she was putting on a show to make people pity her.

I think Toomtam will find out that the girl is innocent and start to fall in love with her personality as he spends more time with her. Then, maybe Mo will side with her friend and won't discover that her friend is the bad one until it's too late. She'll probably also get jealous that Toomtam is developing feelings for the other girl and spending so much time with her, which will add to her grudge and negative perspective towards the girl (even though they've already become friends). So Mo's false accusations and her jealousy might drive Toomtam away, since Toomtam knows that the girl is innocent and Mo accusing the girl of being bad might make him upset at Mo since he's already developed feelings for the new girl. And it's a natural instinct when you're in love with someone to protect that person and hate or dislike whoever hurts them. But in this case, since Toomtam is already in a relationship with Mo, it's not right. Each person has their own faults and flaws. Toomtam cheating on Mo isn't justified, and Mo should've never convinced Toomtam to get involved with the other girl. I just hope I won't dislike Mo's character the most. I don't want Mo to be the bad one in the end and/or have an attitude problem.