Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

junne

natty...the preview for the next episode shows pinky's brother getting stab a few times then it shows her walking into the water (like in the 2nd eps when she tried to drown herself) and then chakrit runs and picks her up....

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this lakorn..cause they got so many scences so sweet between charit and pinky...especially today episode where chakrit hug her so tightly while he fall asleep..Man it was so cute though...I just cannot wait getting to watch the next episode..especially when i saw the spoiler of the last episode....Pinky is definitely so so pretty in every scences... :D

bopha

sarNie Elites
oh my god ... you make me want to see next eps so bad :w000t: ...i think i become crazy ...can some1 post the sc of this scene ... :sweat:

calla

sarNie Adult
i just watched part 1....loving it. i never really interest on chakrit or even pinky, but i have to say that i love this lakorn. pinky is very cute and pretty...this is the first lakorn of her that i watch....lolz :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow..chakrit can warp his whole arm around pinky..shes so petite..but cute :D but yeh thats a cute scene :w000t: this is the first lakorn im watching of pinky too..finally she gets to play the mature role..

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Don't get me started on this lakorn.

it's all natty's fault. she made me watch it, she held a gun to my head and made me watch it.

charkit is hot, pinky is cute, her acting has improved a lot, i give her props for her hard work. hehehehe.

looking forward to the next esps.

>wants to kill natty>

i like the sister and the cop guy, they are so cute. the sister is very pretty too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Chor_Moua said:

it's all natty's fault. she made me watch it, she held a gun to my head and made me watch it.

charkit is hot, pinky is cute, her acting has improved a lot, i give her props for her hard work. hehehehe.

>wants to kill natty>

i like the sister and the cop guy, they are so cute. the sister is very pretty too.
[post="64885"][/post]​
Yes...I agree, the sister is very pretty!!!

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Yah I was also going to mention that the second couple chakrit's sis and cop friend is so cute too hehe...they look good together but of course chakrit and pinky is the best hehe sooooooooooooooooo cute :w000t: i am sooo excited to watch the next episodes they are falling for eachother so fast and deep..i think that this lakorn doesn't really have much of a storyline except for solving her case but doesn't matter im still watching it... love this couple :w000t:

belle20

sarNie Elites
I just finished watching epi 3....n it's so gud!! N i cant wait for more!!! Im glad dis lakorn is annoying u know with n'rai fightin for the p'ek n blah blah blah.........hehe! im loving it!! N it's moving smoothly!! :D

natty

Chubs
Chor_Moua said:

>wants to kill natty>

[post="64885"][/post]​

lol chor.. well you know i have good taste.. so sue me lol..

*smooch smooch*

i'm soooo in love with nahwee!!

mokka

sarNie Adult
dang,u girls are making me jealous about this lakorn b/c i haven't watch it yet...it sounds like a very cute lakorn..

pze

sarNie Adult
see CALLA i told u it was cute....lolz....i had a feeling u were gonna like it....lolz....im glad u gave it a try....

natty

Chubs
lol at this moment i really can careless about the storyline.. lol i just want to see more sweet scenes between nahwee and sah.. and start some sweet scenes with the lin and the cop already!!! :w000t: