Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Since I still had little hopes I was so happy that MK are back together, but watching them today, I think that Mark was may be forced to patch up with Kim. He was different today. Was he guilty of cheating? Or was he just tired (of work lol). Looking at Kim, she is really happy, like how she was with him before. Idk what's wrong with me lol I just want to see Kim happy :yes:

for me is the inverse mark was normal but kim was looked a little like the day of the event sad an tired she barely could smile, i think one of the fans asked her what wrong and she said she is sleepy but it doesn't look like that coz yesterday she looked wayyy more happy than today 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11818523_1091643180864149_1731649239_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11828929_645140675622901_2083820117_n.mp4

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:

where did you disappear i thought i will not see you again you took a long break from here glad you are back :highfive:  
it's probably fan guessing  , but not all the lakorns take several months from rumor to confirm it depend on the production and the availability of the actors rumored , but we don't even have a rumor right now of kim in another lakorn i'm waiting for that rumor :ghehe: and most of the time when you hear kim in a rumor of a lakorn it's 80% true like the case with ananda and james, and as you said in these upcoming days she is probably will have to promote NRTR i hope they do  a lot of promotion waiting for that to , after that i hope to hear rumors haha

she look beautiful lady :spin:

cr por_rattikan, spycool_tuckta
glad that you remember me peace :dance3:  :dance3: yeah I/m back after a long long break!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
glad that you remember me peace :dance3:  :dance3: yeah I/m back after a long long break!!!
i always remember you you were my first one with me here and one of the kimja gang remember ? ;) i'm really glad you are back  :dance3:

anyway about MK future will tel everything , we may be are overthinking and over analyzing   the things coz kim she really look exhausted and i feel if she continue work hard like that she will be sick , she is working today too

cr koh_sarawut, noom_piyachart 

her eyes are deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep they say so much she doesn't need to talk , that's why i'm her fan for her special beauty and these beautiful eyes that they can apply "the eyes are the windows of the soul" :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hoahoa90 said:
it said , MarKim holding hands go through love trouble, i think it mean markim had a hard time to maintain their relationship these past weeks due to work but in the end they look they passed this time something like  they'll hold each other hands to go through this love trouble 

MK & NY said:
HI... Can someone translate all the comments written? Please.. I can't read thai language...
the list in the right mean all this people liked the pic the , the list in the left are comment from gubib (i don't know what she said i) i don't read or  understand thai so sorry i can't help and kimmy comment on english and her friend bow comment with emojis 

MK & NY said:
Please ........ :'( I'm a huge fan of kim and mark and I'm so happy when I see this instagram post of mark.. Please.
first of all welcome to asianfuse :welcome: it really make me happy to see new members with us here i hope you will have good time here , and i hope you didn't feel soo sad while reading our old posts about MK , for now MK seems they are trying to survive their relationship as much as they can but the rumors are not helping them some rumors say mark cheated on kim and they say they are still not like before but mark on his ig is really want to prove they are still together as the same so there is a big confuse nothing is sure there for the future will tell if they really are back to each other as before or not :p sorry for the long comment 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing what magazine she is shooting :pervie: What I said seems comes true, Kimmy will shoot several magzine cover between the rest. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I'm guessing what magazine she is shooting :pervie: What I said seems comes true, Kimmy will shoot several magzine cover between the rest. 
i think she already had two other magazine shoot that still didn't come out and this is the third i may be wrong :lolyup: btw what your guessing telling you  :pervie:

sooooooo beautiful awwwwwwwwww

cr as tagged

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
i think she already had two other magazine shoot that still didn't come out and this is the third i may be wrong :lolyup: btw what your guessing telling you  :pervie:

sooooooo beautiful awwwwwwwwww

cr as tagged
what? why do you think she already has two magazines??? I have no idea...... what you think :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
what? why do you think she already has two magazines??? I have no idea...... what you think :pervie:
i think i'm wrong never mind i thought i posted pic that looked she had photoshoot but i can't find them :facepalm: :ghehe: for this magazine shoot i have no idea witch one could be  :shrug: :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
another fabulous edit :clap2: :clap2:

cr as tagged

keep your head up , beautiful shot i feel the pride in it 

cr spycool_tuckta