Lie "CH17" 07/8/14

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lie
 ​
 ​
Chapter 16

Barry stared at the sleeping Yaya. She slept so peacefully but his heart didn’t feel the same. He was anxious, almost couldn’t stay still long enough to know that something was going to happen. Something bad. He closed his eyes and remembered what had happen earlier that morning when he left to work. 

“Mr. Kugimiya, theirs someone here to meet you”

Barry nodded his head and enters his office. He took one step and froze on sight. A pale, tall woman with a black suit that fitted her bottom till her chest was all buttoned up and her shoulders lay bare to witness. She wore heels that could’ve killed someone already and her stare was amazingly sharp. Her hair neatly combed back with a bob hairstyle and her makeup was neutral. The woman looked expensive and incredibly intimidating. She stood with her back facing him as she had her arms crossed and waited as she stared into space. Barry hesitated, but he finally found his grip and the awaited anger rush into his system.

“Rosa,” his voice calm and plain as if she was his arch-enemy, his eyes deserter her stare and he circle around his desk and found his seat.

“Barry” She breathed out as if it was her first time saying his name. “I’m finally back.” She smiled so happily.

“Of course, if you didn’t you would be standing here.”

“Uh—Barry….I…..you must still be mad at me. I….I came to see you again. I’ve notice that ever sense I came back, I’ve been dying to see you again……….”

“Why are you here, Rosa?” Barry cut into her words. “I’m sure you’re not here to tell me how much you miss me and shit like that.”

Rosa looked disappointingly at Barry. She gave him a weak smile and met his stare. “I…. I just thought that since you’ve now got divorce than maybe we……………”

“We can get back together?” Barry interrupted, “Who said I got a divorce, Rosa? I’m still with my wife and I’m not planning on leaving her either.”

“You’re still……how can you still be with her? I thought you hated her? I thought that after a year you would leave her and……”

“Come back to you?”

“I…yea”

“What makes you think that after the way you left me I would come back to you Rosa?” Barry laughs at her and seriously met her eyes. “I would be stupid if I come back to you knowing that I have a perfect wife at home waiting for me.”
“Barry…don’t you think your being too harsh with you words?”

“No, I think you deserve these words. Now if you don’t mind, please go back to where you came from and leave me to my work.”

“Barry!”

“Leave.” He almost shouted.

“Seeing how you’re all work up you must hate me, but doesn’t hate come with love Barry? You must still love me, I won’t stop here.”

Barry pulled Yaya closer to him and kissed her check.

“I won’t let anything happen to you.” He said quietly and silently fell into slumber.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kiki how are you? hope ure very well and will have a nice summer break. miss you!
what if nadech is over the moon about the baby and loves yaya much this rosa being back wouldn't make a difference in his life of course unless shes such a manipulative being ! for a moment i thought was rosy from angels mask devils charm back to harm them but that story is completed. is good nadech will keep his love safe and sound with him where she belongs. look forward to read further kiki, with appreciation, key

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
You won me over with this FF.  I love it!  Thank you so much for taking the time to update this FF especially since this is one way to satisfy my addiction.  Update soon but at your convenience.  Please don't let this FF be without an ending.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I need to catch up with this fan fiction too but just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your time and efforts na!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi Kia!! Thanks for the update! I'm a little late but Congratulation with your high school diploma and wish you all the best in college na. I'm sure it will be hectic and different from high school but your a smart girl and you will do good in college. Good luck na ❤

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lie Ch 17
 ​
Yaya looked up, her chocolate eyes met with the white ceilings while she turn to the side too see an empty space beside of her. The bright moonlight pierce into the almost empty room, the overwhelming feeling of loneliness crept inside and a cool breeze brushed over her body, making her shiver and curl up into a ball. She grabbed the blankets around her and sat up, searching for her husband who has disappear from the bed. ​
 ​
"Barry?" Yaya slowly spoke his name, while it sounded like endless echoing. "Barry?" She once again said and stood up from the bed. Slowly she walk quietly out of the room and enter the empty hallway. The darkness of the house fell into a deep slumber while everywhere she glance at was nothing but warmth to her heart. "Barry?" She once again said, but silence answer her empty question. 'Where could he had gone at this hour?' Yaya thought for a second and kept walking down the stairs and into the living room. Her heart pounded and her ears ringing with signs. ​
 ​
"Yaya." His voice sounded worried. He took her into his arms and hugged her. "What are you doing our of bed so early?"​
 ​
Yaya pulled away and looked at him. "I was checking on you, you suddenly disappeared when I woke up so...."​
 ​
"So....you where wondering where I was?" Barry finished her sentence and stared into her eyes. ​
 ​
"Yea.......Where were you?" she asked and finally notice his clothes. "You changed, why?"​
 ​
"Late night meeting, something went wrong at the office. Someone broke into my office and took something...."​
 ​
"Oh my god. Did something bad happen? Did anyone get hurt?" ​
 ​
"No, no one got hurt but I had to quickly come back because whoever it was, it wont be safe if I leave you home alone." Barry said and pulled his hands to her waist. "Lets get you to bed now, it's still too late for you to be walking around when all you need is rest." ​
 ​
Yaya smiled at him and rested both her arms around his body. "Who would dare hurt me, when they know I have a husband like you?"​
 ​
"A lot of daring people, if they know I have such a beautiful wife at home, all alone and tempting." Barry whisper into her ear and together they walked back to there room. "Sleep, I'll go change and come back." ​
 ​
"Don't, let me do it" ​
 ​
Barry's eyes met hers and a smirk cross his lips. "You're becoming more daring everyday Mrs. Kugimiya. I can see those mischief eyes of yours."
 ​
"Why? Every wife has a duty to his/her husband/wife needs don't they?" She said letting the blankets fall to the floor. 
 ​
Barry watch the cloth fall endlessly to the floor while his gaze fallen back up to Yaya's eyes. He crossed his arms together and a smiled crept to his lips. He walked over to her and wrap his hands around her waist. "Very. Very daringly Yaya. Now stop, any activity involving intimacy can hurt the baby in your womb." 
 ​
"Very protective of you and very thoughtful but a little fun doesn't hurt."
 ​
"You've changed quiet a bit...at first it was no and I had to convince you somehow and now when i'm saying no, your saying yes. Stop misbehaving." Barry tried pulling away but Yaya's hands held tight.
 ​
"Who told you to lock hands around me? I can even be more bold and daring." She smiled at him and quickly kissed his lips. "That's all I wanted, a little peck on the lips." Yaya released him and moved away to be pulled right back into place with him again. 
 ​
"After that your going to run away? Is that what you call a kiss?" 
 ​
"Well?" Yaya questioned, "You did say we needed to be safe and..........."
 ​
"But you did say a little fun wouldn't hurt"
 ​
"Look at you, threatening me with my own words." ​
 ​
"Come here" Barry said pulling her close and kissing her lips. "one night wont hurt but after this......"​
 ​
"just shut up and kiss me" Yaya said and laughed as Barry kissed her and removed ever cloth between them. He picked her up into his arms and place her onto the bed. ​

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kiki thank you for this romantic and sexy update ! i like bold yaya leading, makes barry a very happy and satisfied husband. they're at a good place in their relationship, very hot and showering each with lots of love. hope nothing bad will happen to yadech, it didnt sound so good about the theft. thanks kiki, with appreciation.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Awwe, such a cute and sweet chap. Glad that Nadech is caring and worrying about his pregnant wife. You made Yaya more daring and "I Like" :bhehe:

Thank you na for another update...

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Kiki for the update.  You made this reader a happy camper but left me wanting more.  For sure I'll be stalking this FF everyday.

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
I'm only at the 11th chapter but i couldn't resist leaving a comment now. This made me cry. :( i feel so bad for Yaya that she had to endure all the years of being a neglected wife. It's the first time that i've ever hated nadech's xharacter and wishes for Yaya to be with someome else. For her to have the chance of being loved. He does not deseve her at all. He never fought for her, cheated on her, and used her only to get the inheritance. And now he wants her body. I cried whenever yaya doesnt complain what he's doing to her. It's like she has already given up on her own self-worth. That's how much he has hurt her. I don't mind them end up together, but only after nadech has suffered as much and prove to her that he won't leave yaya again. I totally understand her reactions. She still loves him ( i think) but she doesn't want to give in cause she fears that he will leave her again. The first time he did it alone, has trampled on her dignity and self-worth. K im sorry for making such a long comment. I'll continue to read to see what made my nadech so evil. Probably a misunderstanding? Cs nadech deliberately cheating on yaya does not sound right. Hmm

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
 ​
I missed making artworks and so I made one for u guys. I'm sorry I haven't updated for a long time now. It makes me so sad just leaving this thread alone and not updating. I'm so sorry guys. I'll try again.......I've lost my touch on writing and am trying to get it to start working again. I'll do my best and try to be motivated like I use to be. ​

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki
No worries, take your time. Update when you are really in the mood, inspiration arrives. You always give your best shot and I appreciate it a lot.
The artwork, Yadech are hot and sexy. Thanks for creating and sharing with us.
Take care Kiki, very best in your studies, key.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, Kiki!  Thank you for still remembering this FF and so happy to hear that you will be updating it.  I hope that all this hype on RFTD and all the jinn and finn's we've been seeing will help motivate you again to write.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
fea4567 said:
Hi, Kiki!  Thank you for still remembering this FF and so happy to hear that you will be updating it.  I hope that all this hype on RFTD and all the jinn and finn's we've been seeing will help motivate you again to write.

LOL thanks for the encouragements but I'm not following along with RFTD anymore. I've watch it to episode 9 but I'm just not feeling it. Don't get me wrong, i still absolutely love Yaya and Nadech but i'm just not loving the Japanese concept idk it really turns me off...and ruins my mood. Maybe if it wasn't a Japanese concept i would enjoy it more. However, I'm finding my way back and finding motovation. I am brainstorming for next chapter. I have half of it written already but i still need to write it a little bit longer. 

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, Kiki, really miss this FF so I just had to read the chapters over again.  Hope all is well for you and hope you will soon get your motivation back again cause this FF is too good not to have an ending.