aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
My sister and I watch this lakorn together.. All I do is look at her and say poor Mos on repeat.. LOL, then she ask "Aren't they homies?" (Talking about Mos & Aom in real life, then I say yes they're friends) She was like ohh that's why they're soo comfortable on screen together.. But still "Poor Mos" can't wait to catch up on today epi when I get back home. It kinda makes me sad because when Gun (Prok) shows up I'll probably say "Poor Mos and Gun" :(

sarNie Adult
dertaajaf said:
On another note, I'm a newbie when it comes to lakorn but I never imagined that this would be Num's and Aom's first time collaboration, I thought they have worked together before :shock2: 

haha i actually don't remember them working together myself. they are both strong actors and were very popular in their prime.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
72701 said:

haha i actually don't remember them working together myself. they are both strong actors and were very popular in their prime.

If only they were paired when they a couple years younger, they would have made more adorable couple. Well at least they get their chance with this one.

Anyway, can someone kindly enough to explain to me what did Panroong's mother said to Wasuthep's mother that caused Panroong so shocked and ended up breaking down at hospital? And I can't even imagine if
Ya dares to utilize her own son to destroy Panroong through her daughter
If Kdrama is only bold to use fake incest then thai drama truly takes it to whole 'nother level with real incest

The storyline is eerily similar to Malai Sarm Chai, both have Aom as the lead, three husbands in particular one is so messed up and managed to turn's n'ek's life upside down (Captain & Tao) and the other one whom she truly loved (Kong & Num).

sarNie Adult
dertaajaf said:

Anyway, can someone kindly enough to explain to me what did Panroong's mother said to Wasuthep's mother that caused Panroong so shocked and ended up breaking down at hospital?

What ep @ what time?

sarNie Adult
Concerning the daughter

Must be a huge smack in Aom's face. Since she's marrying Wasuthep to provide a better future for her kids, her daughter ends up prostituting herself. It doesn't make sense that Ya doesn't realize she's destroying her own son at the same time. From what I remember, his ending isn't all that great either.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
72701 said:

What ep @ what time?
If I'm not mistaken it's on the 5th episode. When Panroong went to Thep's house and met his mother instead, I think she said something that made Roong flustered and she went straight to her mother at hospital. After that, all hell break loose as she toyed with Thep and her mother on being absent on her own engagement day.

I was wondering what deal that they had made that caused Roong so furious and scheming with Chunam :scratchhead2:

sarNie Adult
dertaajaf said:
If I'm not mistaken it's on the 5th episode. When Panroong went to Thep's house and met his mother instead, I think she said something that made Roong flustered and she went straight to her mother at hospital. After that, all hell break loose as she toyed with Thep and her mother on being absent on her own engagement day.

Ah ok. I remember that part. Initially, Panroong went to make up with Wasuthep, because her mom told her she was worried about her and wanted her to be with a good person. Then at Wasuthep's house, his mom tells Panroong that her mom only wants her to be with Wasuthep to save the company. Panroong believes this, gets upset and thinks her mom doesn't love her and is only using her to save the company. So she goes on a rampage to get revenge on her mom.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
72701 said:

Ah ok. I remember that part. Initially, Panroong went to make up with Wasuthep, because her mom told her she was worried about her and wanted her to be with a good person. Then at Wasuthep's house, his mom tells Panroong that her mom only wants her to be with Wasuthep to save the company. Panroong believes this, gets upset and thinks her mom doesn't love her and is only using her to save the company. So she goes on a rampage to get revenge on her mom.
Thank you for the clear explanation!^^ have yet to see the rest of episode 6. Can't wait to witness Roong steps into her mother's shoes and sees her family torn apart (I know it sounds so mean though) but been trying to eschew sympathy for Roong since she's the root of every problems

sarNie Adult
Yup. You're welcome. Bad times are coming for Parnroong. Her mom had 1 kid to break her heart, Parnroong is going to have 4 or something to break her heart.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just finished the first episode with my mom. This lakorn is quite good and addicting. I love Roong and the driver, it's not going to end well but his love for her is so sweet and unconditional. Funny how close in age most of the characters are with their parents, my dad is like Tao looks older than Jarunee and Num looks the same age as his parents. Num is looking quite haggard but my mom keeps insisting at every 10 mins that "damn that bastard is still good looking" I beg to differ mother. Can't wait to see the next generation, I haven't watched a lakorn with two generations in a while. 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
LOL Cupid I misread your comment and viewed Num as Tao in my mind and almost write my opinion that Tao is looking smug but still charming and aging well than others in his generations. Heck he even still feasible to portray a player who oozes sexiness (although it's cringe worthy in some scenes) But Num... yeah I've been thinking that he's aging rapidly since he appeared in that Channel 3 lakorn that associates with magic (Idk what the title is) on the other hand, Mos is getting younger and finer in my eyes, he's even looking better than in his youth.

aymieluvsyu637, Jespipat's character was just born  :coverlaf: I think it's still long way to go through to Gun's birth, he hasn't even conceived yet :p hang on a little bit

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Watch this one here and there.. But I feel Ya, Thep's wife kind of annoying in way. I understand she was the receiver of the betray by her best friend, but why she still marry hi, Theo knowing he only love Roong. I can't believe she didn't realize it; the way Thep looks at Roong tell everything in his heart. If I was her I dump both of them and move on with my own. He's not the only man on Earth. Just pitty her because she was too blind by the pain.

sarNie Adult
Yea. I find Ya annoying sometimes and was really POd at her, when she couldn't feel bad for a newborn kid who didn't do anyting to her. Panroong was a friend she really loved and protected. The betrayal really made her snap. Sad she couldn't just move on from it with her kid.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I guess it is hard to let go when one found a perfect man.. Haha but if she move on, there is no drama...I wish Num and Aom would have a lakorn together in their younger year.

sarNie Adult
damn Ya just wouldn't let it go. Now it's gonna come back to bite her. Wish Panroong would have stayed with Mos. Looks like he's gonna move on up and would have avoided all the mess with her kids. Scary that all the kids are turning out like their dads so far.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think her kids mess are from her not the husband unless it is with ChueNa.. Thep and Kueng are both good.

sarNie Adult
Thep seems like a good guy. Him cheating on his wife is a major red flag. I don't think any gentleman has a good excuse for what he's doing. Gun's character seems a lot like his dad. Hopefully, he'll get the happy relationship ending that his dad couldn't get.