xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:

I agree with you! This is one of my most anticipated lakorns from OneHD!!
I don't see much updates on this lakorn though :/

Omg yes! This is the one I am looking forward to the most, plus the lakorn with Push and Jui. Esther has not been posting much about the show on instagram either :( wish they would at least announce the dates for all the shows. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Couldn't agree more! This is #1 for meee. I wish I found out about this when it already aired and eng sub, lol. D;

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; Wait, you haven't seen the old version? :eek:

.... don't bash me xD But yes, I have never seen the old version. And I've never seen the old version for Roy Leh Sanai Rai, too T___T

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; LOL, man. But Leh Ratree is SUCH a good lakorn, haha. Watching it first then watching this remake will be better. xP  

Okay okay! Since you say so, girl then I will try to watch it before this remake airs :D
I think it would be fun to be able to compare, too. Since I know for sure when this remake airs, you girls will be comparing the old version to this remake & I don't wanna feel left out :)

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; yes. Being left out is boring, lol. I really hope they don't change too much. Unless they can make it better. I do hope to have more bickering tho. XP Who doesn't love bickering couples.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
How do you post pictures, lol.. I need to learn.

Hey, girl! Are you talking about how to post pictures in your post on these threads?
If so, all you need to do is go to the photos you want on their original sites, download the photos, upload them onto a photo site.
Then get the links and copy the link into the 'Image' option on the posts.
LOL, sorry if I'm confusing. I confused myself but if you need further help, feel free to ask me & I'll explain more thoroughly xD

Ntsuab-Ci

They're saying I'm not allow to use the image or something... ._.

Nevermind, got it! xD They're such cutiess. <3 I can finally try and keep this thread alive with photos!

c; esthersupree&seanjindachot IG

AWWH, Marina, I'm so thankful. ;_; <3 Thankyou so much

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Why are these two so cute?! Ahhh! I seriously cannot wait to see this lakorn. The anticipation is killing me! 555 
Thanks for sharing. Like seriously, can they get anymore cuter?! :D 

Ntsuab-Ci

Roselovesice; I know right?! Omg. They are seriously my obsessions. <3 But yeah, You're welcome. It's thanks to Marina I was able to learn how to share, lol. Hehe. xD

Here's some old one. 

Esther bought Sean's book. :3 I was fangirling when I first saw this post, haha. Like they're so cuteee! <3

I think Sean took this photo of her? She tagged him so idk. LOL

May I just say Esther is so beautiful in this photo? Omg. I'm so inlove with her as well! xD 

IG; esthersupree&seanjindachot

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwwe, I didn't help with anything at all, girl! Thanks for sharing the photos!
And they are so freakin cute, oh my goshhhh! :D Sean is so good looking in that second pic.
Ahhhh, when will this lakorn air !?

Oh, Sean wrote a book? What is it about !? And awwwe, these cuties :3

Esther's such a beauty. Such a beautiful picture <3

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; You really did! xD Thanks so much. Haha. & yeah! Sean is definitely so adorable in that photo.  :woot:  :wub:  
About the book, I have no idea what it's about, lol. Maybe about him? Idk. ._. Can't read thai.  :scratchhead2: