ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kikichue1 said:
What was the new deal Sake's mom proposed to Kate's mom? I did understood only a little of that part but not the whole thing. 
It wasn't a new deal.  Sake's mom is just agreeing to the deal.  Kate's mom took her there without Sake's mom agreeing to the deal yet.  But because Sake's soon-to-be ex-wife was there, Sake's mom agreed.  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love this version, as much as I love Pepper and Ann... this version there are so much more detail and emotions in each of the characters. The background stories are much more clear .. I think Channel 3 made a mistake letting Esther go... Esther is so diverse and has been able to portray many different type of roles effectively. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It good they did..ch is overflow w/ppl ..enter would not get a real chance. .I haven't really watch this yet soo....no opinion

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aaah so cute! Sake tugged at Kate's shirt while running from the thugs hahaha. What's wrong Sake, is she too hot to handle? I am loving Sean's Sake. He seems to have a kind heart underneath his acting tough. He was bordering on shy when he realized they were holding hands.

Oh gee. Only in lakorn world would a dad come up with offering his daughter as a baby bearer for the person whom he owes 32 million to. Seriously. I'm glad Sake was disgusted by the offer. The dad is crazy. Although he has his own twisted logic, seeing as his wife and kids would get harassed by the debtors while he's safe in jail. Still, poor Kate had to face reality that her dad is not perfect.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I feel bad for p'Poo. He loves Kate so much and was goong to build a house for her! Pa, no matter how highly she thinks of herself and how annoyed she might be of Poo, she will surely care about him!

Don't tell me Pat does something stupid. She seems very jealous of Kate and immature.

All those romantic scenes in the mv and during the ending credits make me blush! Sake and Kate are going to be so sweet!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still need to watch Episode 3 -- can't wait to see all those scenes between Kate & Sake!
As for Pooh, goshhh. He is too pitiful; he truly does love Kate. But no worries, Pooh.
Pah can always fill the void in your heart :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad they changed the story up a tiny bit. And oh so happy that we're getting into pooh and pah's story. Their couples seems more dramatic in the new one.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't get over how young and beautiful Kate's mom is! I wonder if she used to be an actress like Poo's mom? I remember Poo's mom was the actress in the Koo Kum movie version with Bird Thongchai.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hi...
Does anybody know what is the name of the cute girl that acts as Kate during her childhood? I really like her but don't know her name...soooo cute :)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
the little girl ist really sweet
I dont know her name too, but its the same girl who play a liitle Beauty in LNF (Vill&Push)
she is sweet and is a good little an actress ;-)

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
I can't get over how young and beautiful Kate's mom is! I wonder if she used to be an actress like Poo's mom? I remember Poo's mom was the actress in the Koo Kum movie version with Bird Thongchai.
Agree about Kate's mom. When Sake's mom was introducing her to Id as Sake's new mother in law and the camera was going back and forth between Id and Kate's Mom, I couldn't help but realize how young Kate's mom looked compare to Fang. Fang is still young too but Kate's mom looked like she was only maybe a couple years older.... The parents in this version are a lot younger than the parents in the old version... Also, I disliked Kate's mom in the older version but in this version I felt like she's okay, not so mean like Ann's mom.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
eiza said:
Hi...
Does anybody know what is the name of the cute girl that acts as Kate during her childhood? I really like her but don't know her name...soooo cute :)

Her name is Jenna, and her brother is Justin. They're both cute! Here is their IG username (Well, their mom actually. Lol) @justinjenna

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episode 2 & 3 and some behind the scenes video and OH. MY. GOD. Sean and Esther are HILARIOUS behind the scenes, especially Sean, omg he is so funny and so cute!!! He looks so serious in LR I never thought he is so playful and funny like this, he should do comedy lakorns cause I can't stop laughing at his gestures LOL. I am so hooked on LR. I love love the chemistry, I hate Kate's sister she is so damn annoying.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Me too!  I thought she did exceptionally well for her role.  Especially during the finale scene where she got caught red-handed by the Jutatep family.  She was very convincing.  In LRT, she is adorable as Kate.  I don't remember liking Ann as Kate this much in the beginning.  Pepper portrayed a better Sake IMO.  Not that Sean isn't doing well,  but he is a much softer Sake.  And I like that too.  Sean still has a lot of stiff moments in his acting.  I'm sure he'll get better.  I can't Sean & Esther's chemistry though.  

I saw Esther as a supporting character in her other ch3 lakorns including Buang and SJ series where she was the nang rai, I thought she was amazing in that, she and Jiranee are the only reason I watch Khun Chai Ronapee. I have been hoping for her to be nang ek for a long time but ch3 never seem to give her any lead roles and I am glad that she left and now she has so many lead roles in Exact's lakorns, which she deserves because she is a great actress. I didn't like Ann that much in the old version (she was a bit annoying for me lol, especially all her whining and screaming lol) I definitely prefer Esther's version of Kate. I agree with u that Pepper is a better Sake (sorry no offence to Sean lovers here) The only problem I have with Sean now is that he blinks a lot, but he is starting to grow on me I actually kind of like him a lot now hehehe