Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kristys, like your "banner", they are too cuuuute together. she's better with paul than with por t ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Kinda glad to see Papop get amnesia...he needs to really get over the past, especially since he's not even sure about what happened in it. That's weird that she didn't tell him they were married...I guess she really doesn't want him to remember anything, if I were her, I wouldn't either...total jerk. I liked the cute scenes between them, but um...did they run out of songs to play? I know that the song in episode 5 goes with their love story, but it totally reminds me of Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, that was literally Tua Phu and Vina's song...Lakorns should have different songs to go with the different storylines and characters, I was looking forward to hearing a good, and meaningful song for those too...

If only they could stay there forever...and never go to Bangkok, and he'd never remember all the bad stuff, or get easily manipulated by his crazy mother...She's not even crazy, cuz she can function as a normal person can, but she's just so evil that she's crazy...psychotic even.

metu

sarNie Egg
I'm happy to be able to watch another one of Paul's lakorns and i really like the pairing (very compatible).
It's true he usually plays cute, sweet guys even if it's slap and kiss or even r lakorn that's why i always give a chance to lakorns he is in.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Eps 5 was so sweet. I like Paul better as a gentleman. And then they played Bua's song from ruk nee hua jai rao jorng! Ahh~Hhh Nostalgia.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Bon in this lakorn, I want to see him in p'ek role more. I feel sad for Pat, she always a great actress. :clap: What is the girl name who plays as Pat's friend, the one who like Bon?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
He was nicer when he had amnesia...I'd rather he go back to that, so Pat won't get abused by him...Was there a behind closed doors willing scene? I think it was episode 7...I want it to end already, I'm dying to see how it will all end, with the psycho mom and evil Prim...Kinda strange that Pat got stronger after her mom died, it makes sense, she's practically all she has now.