[Serie] Devil Besides Me

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
is devil beside u cantonese speaking or taiwanese????please please...i want it so bad! ahaha im planning to get it and just want to knoe so i can get the one with real voices! thanks

sassy...i doubt devil beside you is dubbed in thai, but you could watch kwan and nam's lakorn, since it's similar to devil beside you...:)

Sassy

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
sassy...i doubt devil beside you is dubbed in thai, but you could watch kwan and nam's lakorn, since it's similar to devil beside you...:)
[post="139172"][/post]​
thanks thai lakorn fan forever, but i dont like kwan and nam...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wow i was on yOu tube and i saw this mv to it AND DAMN ISH IT A GOOD MV TOO....i gotta say im slow at these stuff but i was wondering is it Out yet??? or is it one of them new one's??? :D :p

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
heh wrong section to post this.. this movie came out for a while already its in the chinese section not japanese

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i love that movie and i love mike he in there he is so freaking hot. and i think him and rainie r so cute together

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
oh my god!!! ah.mong is hot as hell..... he's hot ..... hot...hot... don't you guys think he's 20% dau ming sz..????? but hotter... i lied, i love dau ming sz.... but yeah ah.mong is hot...is worth seeing this drama.......

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^why you kept comparing from mike to jerry? i mean they're definitely out of their league to each other. T_T

mike is way better. :rolleyes:

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
kitkat said:
mike is way better. :rolleyes:
[post="147901"][/post]​
now who's comparing??
and yes- OVERALL, mike does have more of that catchy look than jerry yan but all i'm saying in my own opinoin that i like jerry yan because of the character he plays in only meteor garden and when i like something- it stays in me but i do move on with other hotties''good characters'''. B)

dude i'm just having my own opinion about my own thoughts! i mean everyone is welcome to!!! right??? :)

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
Penny said:
the reason why i fell in love with that hot idiot was b/c of his hair!!!! his hair caught my attention! like dau ming sz! but he's hotter! i love his hair!!!
[post="113553"][/post]​
the only guys that passes for that hair cut is only dau ming sz and mike so far that i know of.. don't you think

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i think mike is hOTT!!! i love his hair...he even wears bobbypins...awwee...how sexy...yea his kissing is kinda cute...like u can see him try french rainie...how sexy! omg! and yea his smile makes me melt....weak i the knees....o0o hottie i say!...

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Where can i get this drama with subs. i checked the one on yesasia but i don't think it has english subs. i started watching this online and so far i love it! it's one of my favorites!