The Blah Thread

Pee

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
ไม่ต้องดูรูปก็รู้ว่าหน้ารักมากๆๆ คนสวยยังไงก็สวยจ๊ะ อิอิอิ :D
[post="103462"][/post]​
bah ! ahh today imma install thaikeyboard !!

p´ning ting tong jung leuy....in that case I bet ur really really beautiful, ur even more narak than me, ur so sweet that "mod keunh" ,, chai mai :wub:

Aww bugsy my hero lol thanks you ^^ i missed you! where have u been?

p´zombie wai wai i get the same question like you, can you show me some kung fu? mostly its guys whos asking, so instead i just show them some Muay Thai instead hehe..its okay to use the guys as bags ;) coz they asked didnt they?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my blahing. i have seen the psychologist....... she told me that the causes of my nightmares might be that I had something that i wanted to say to him that i never got the chance to...... before he passed... so imma have to visit his grave.. and talk to him.................

but i feel much better now, so plz sanies just stay dorky and ting tong, then everything will be okay

BIG SmILE <_< <---- edit: wrong smile sorry

here´s the rite one :lol: :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Pee said:
p´zombie wai wai i get the same question like you, can you show me some kung fu? mostly its guys whos asking, so instead i just show them some Muay Thai instead hehe..its okay to use the guys as bags ;) coz they asked didnt they?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my blahing. i have seen the psychologist....... she told me that the causes of my nightmares might be that I had something that i wanted to say to him that i never got the chance to...... before he passed... so imma have to visit his grave.. and talk to him.................

but i feel much better now, so plz sanies just stay dorky and ting tong, then everything will be okay

:lol:  :lol:
[post="103766"][/post]​
Hahaha...well, mine is a mixture of males/females and they are usually NON-Asian, umm those who likes to ask the first question <_<

Nong Pee, guys ehhh...um well, why dont you just show them some chop suey on their penis LOLOL :loool:

Buahaha! That'll shut them up for awhile!

*Woot* OK, maybe I am a bit violent :p Bad advice ;)

Hmmmm...going to visit him at the grave might be a good idea...at least you get to tell and express the thoughts/feelings about him that you never got to do when he was alive...

That will probably put your mind and heart more at ease since you've said what you wanted to say and things arent held back within yourself :D

Pee

sarNie Elites
umm well all guys who asks are non asian lol, i mean asian guys never asks those stupid questions...

OMG omg omg omg

omg :shock: U said the P-word :shock:

lol J/k haha

but wow i didnt know u could be violent !

--------------------------------------------------------

yepp yepp but i dunno when i can do it...

noungning

Heartless
lol i kno omg the p-word heehehehehe *censored*

awww no i never have ants being shy because of me gosh. they just stay away because they're scared i might accidently step on them because of my clumsy self ... lol

hahah i'm not ting tong... i'm just me lol

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahahhahaha

hahahahha!!!!!!

sorry you two crack me up!

PAUSE

ouch my stomach hurts, i blame you two !

noungning

Heartless
omg do i qualify as a comedian? omg omg omg i love it!!! lol but yah know in person i'm so lame. i don't qualify as even a geeky nerd. i'm like okay maybe the dried peeling wallpaper lol

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg..i just lost all my computer files...includin my lakorns and my thai music...:(...damn my cmputer crashed like 3 weeks ago....i feel so sad lol...i had to rebooot it..n wen i did..my internet doesnt even work...grr..ii was so pissed...n callin for technical support those bastards dont know anythin and they suggested that a technician come in and see it but its gon cost me money ahhh....and right now im at my brothers house usin his lol...i miss sarnworld !!!!!! b back soon i hope...sorry i didnt no where to post this...lol c ya!

Pee

sarNie Elites
:wub: hehehhe okay sarnies this week i havent been on so much because I have to much exams, and i cant reply so I only read the posts. <_<

But on Monday im leaving to Germany with my class, We saved money and sold stuff.. and 3 years hardwork gave us 95.000 SEK (swedish money) to spend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moahahah we have more money than any other class..im so proud...... B) .

What I was going to say im going to be unactive for a week coz we probably wont have access to internet down there. :shocked:

Ahhh im nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imma have sooooo fun! :w000t:

I have to bring my camera... take lotssss of pics!!!!!!!!!!

I´m so excited!!!!!! now i gotta go and get my suitcase and start packing. hmm maybe I need 2 suitcases.....

one for my packing and the other one P`Muddie u might fit in there

^Pee^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Nong Pee, have fun on your trip and dont forget the photo logs of the beautiful sceneries, especially WITH YOU IN IT!!!! :wub:

Pee

sarNie Elites
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Nong Pee, have fun on your trip and dont forget the photo logs of the beautiful sceneries, especially WITH YOU IN IT!!!! :wub:
[post="108622"][/post]​
Awwww just becoz u said so imma send you a pic
WITH ME IN IT !!!!! :wub:

hehe im leaving on Monday 6am which is 1am for ya people who lives in USA. aw damn i have to get up early <_<

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You know how they say quitters never win...

Oh man...it's been a long year (school year, I mean). I've learned so much about myself recently that I think my head is going to explode. Anyway, this is the last week of school. We have finals and then I'm outro later this month. This is going to be an amazing summer! My school actually gave me money to go traveling (well, I do have to produce some research on my travels too but that's whatever) so I'm going to spend it completely in Asia.

I'll be flying into Thailand late May and backpacking through SE Asia. This is the first fellowship I received and since I've been watching too much "Motorcycle Diaries", I figured that maybe I should go around seeing stuff. I'm doing field research on the after effects of the Indochina War so I'll be going around interviewing people and taking pics. My first stop is Laos, where I'll be visiting family on my mom's side. I'll be in Vientiane, then head along the road to Vang Vieng and then go to Luang Prabang. Hopefully, I don't get caught up by the rebels. From Laos, I'll be heading to Vietnam. I'll start off in Hanoi and then go south to Ho Chi Minh City (hopefully by train or some other cool transportation). From there, I really want to go to Ankor and see the cool architecture there, but I don't know how feasible that is, but I do know I'll be ending it in Thailand. I plan on going up to Lop Buri and seeing the house my dad grew up in and the last of my grandfather's kin.

But the plan above is basically a "tentative" schedule. The only thing I know for sure is that I'm flying into Bangkok in late May. From there, I'll do whatever I can to visit the different countries I mentioned.

After mainland SE Asia, I'm supposed to go to the National University of Singapore to study the economic devopment of SE Asia. So I'll be there for a couple of weeks from June 15- July 21st. While in Singapore, we have field trips to Malaysia and also back to Thailand. After Singapore, it's a little hazy where I'll be going. I'll be using whatever extra money I have left from my fellowhships to go to my next destination. Currently, I'm leaning towards Beijing, but that might cost too much from Singapore. So I might fly to the Phillipines since that's only $40.

Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well. I'm so burnt out I have no motivation to do anything. But hopefully through some soul searching this summer, I'll figure out what I want out of life.

Nameless

N i n j a

mardio. is that you? :shocked:

don't worry, i understand. you prolly miss TimmyBoy too much that's why you're back.

it's always good to be away. i hope you have a good experience from it and gain much knowledge. Have a great time. don't forget to holla before you leave us.

the banner is huge! lol

don't tell me you the only reason you came back is because you wanted to use it. j/k.

noungning

Heartless
aww hey mike! hope u have fun traveling. my friend just came back from the philippines and he's crying to go back. i believe u'll be able to at least have a clearer goal of life once u get back. i'm just so jealous, i need to go back and be able to do something like that so that i don't have to struggle figuring what i still want in my life.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Ning, I dont think he likes his "name" displayed out in public like that :p

Why are you jealous? You'll have that opportunity just like Marduk when you go visit Thailand in July....I'm the one who should be envious of you people <_<

Yeah, I feel like a wandering soul with no definite shape or form, but just floats around yearning for that pinnacle stage of success...

Nonetheless, Marduk, enjoy your adventurous trip and dont forget about the photo log ;)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Nameless said:

mardio. is that you? :shocked:

don't worry, i understand. you prolly miss TimmyBoy too much that's why you're back.
it's always good to be away. i hope you have a good experience from it and gain much knowledge. Have a great time. don't forget to holla before you leave us.

the banner is huge! lol

don't tell me you the only reason you came back is because you wanted to use it. j/k.
[post="112482"][/post]​
Haha, honestly, a good part of the reason was so I could use this banner. After all, I need to put it to some use. It's so cool.

Nameless Gang unite!! Muddie, where you at?

Muddie Murda

smile...
MARDUK!?!?

IS THAT YOU!?!?

MARDIE?? T_T

Sounds like you're gonna have a blast this summer!! So happy for you!

I've been busy lately...so busy that I wish I wasn't so busy. LOL I hardly have time to do much of ANYTHING at all. :( I beg for longer hours in the days to finish my work/crap.

Been so busy...=\

This summer, we'll be moving....hopefully!!!!!!

So busy.... T_T

:(

I wish I had more time...I owe a lot of people stuff...

I want to quit work, just so i could finish it for everyone. T_T