The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wow Pee, you're starting to take after me with your long posts and stuff. I'm really glad you had quite an adventure but I'm sorry you got sick though.

but yeah german people dont get drunk.
I don't know if you meant to write this or not...but I think they get drunk quite a bit.

heh back on the way home a guy who was bicycling was checking out my friends leg and *boom* he rode right on a traffic light ... he deserved that... dry.gif hahhahaha and in the middle of my laughing i lost my voice
That's not funny. That happened to me before, except it was a dumpster for me instead of a traffic light. :sweat:

Overall, you seem to have liked the experience. Don't fall into the role of being the mom. You don't always have to be the one to take care of people. They're going to have to learn to watch over themselves.

Goodbyes are a part of life. You're going to learn that relationships don't stay the same forever and even though things will be different, it won't always mean it's bad. Enjoy the last couple of weeks you have left with your friends and whatever will happen afterwards will happen. Some you'll stay close with, but separation can usually wear down a friendship. It doesn't mean they were never your true friends, but during this stage in your life, people are maturing differently and will drift apart. This is a sucky way for me to explain, but I just want to say don't feel so bad about saying goodbyes. Just enjoy the present.

noungning

Heartless
marduk said:
Wow Pee, you're starting to take after me with your long posts and stuff. I'm really glad you had quite an adventure but I'm sorry you got sick though.
I don't know if you meant to write this or not...but I think they get drunk quite a bit.
That's not funny. That happened to me before, except it was a dumpster for me instead of a traffic light.  :sweat:

Overall, you seem to have liked the experience. Don't fall into the role of being the mom. You don't always have to be the one to take care of people. They're going to have to learn to watch over themselves.

Goodbyes are a part of life. You're going to learn that relationships don't stay the same forever and even though things will be different, it won't always mean it's bad. Enjoy the last couple of weeks you have left with your friends and whatever will happen afterwards will happen. Some you'll stay close with, but separation can usually wear down a friendship. It doesn't mean they were never your true friends, but during this stage in your life, people are maturing differently and will drift apart. This is a sucky way for me to explain, but I just want to say don't feel so bad about saying goodbyes. Just enjoy the present.
[post="118063"][/post]​
u know something if this quote was given to me about 6 years ago i would totally disagree with you on this. but now that i'm living since years after that, i agree with u 100%. since this is the blah thread, i'm gonna go on and blah about my life. well i still struggle but not as bad. i used to have 8 closest friends since middle school. it was 4 girls and 4 boys... we always went bowling, the movies and skating together all the time. when we went to high school we split up 4 went to one school and 4 went to another. we still tried to hold on to our bond...tho it was quite hard. we had pinics and went out as a group all the time, went to prom all together, until about senior year we had this outburst and all the guys just stopped talking to us girls.

it was the worst of all fights we ever had because we went thru so much crap, after years and years of being so close it had to end because of stupid ppl who looks to distroy friendship. i didn't talk to the guys for like 1 year and a half. at the same time, i've became closer and closer to my girl friends, i've simply called them my best friends. i felt like these girls were there for me thru thick and thin. i've gone thru such dramatic times when i was going to college. i lost 2 of my grandmothers in the span of 2 months. my dad almost got arrested because they thought he did a hit and run because of some blurred vision driver thought they saw his license plate. so i've pretty much went along my path and chose what i did because i wanted to lift both my parents, who are both mourning from their mom's death, out of their concerns about me so i've decided to go to the school they wanted me to go to.

at the same time, one of my best friend decided to go to the same school so we dormed. i thought i couldn't be so close to anyone and i've became emotionally attached to her, she was one of the friends where people would question for me if i wasn't there and they'd question for her if she's not there with me. we were everywhere together...i can seriously say i don't grow attached to anyone besides my family, the person i crush, and this one best friend. i just thought wow, though all those other friends totally left me i still had her and she made up for those people that only wanted to start more drama. after freshmen year i just didn't dorm anymore because i hated dorming, was so boring and just a waste of money. then as a sophomore we'd still manage to hang out... until junior year she had a boyfriend, which was good for her... at the same time i was also talkin to someone. we had a faint gap... but then tried to hold on as long as possible. then it just slowly, slowly lost communication...and it just abruptly stopped. so i kind of felt like okay, i don't think it is as bad as it might seem so i just hung out with the guy i was talking to, he was kind of the only person i had... kinda felt bad. lol but hey he didn't complain lol.

but as time progressed, i've realized we haven't talk or seen each other for weeks, then months, and now years. what aches most, though i've already forgiven, i shouldn't even be talking about this again, but since i've already start to... it hurt most when we started college together, dorm together, had classes together, envisioned that we'd one day walk the stage together and take graduating pictures together. none of this happened. :( i've found out from her sister that she's not going to graduate on time because she's missing a class. she'd never mention a thing when i've talked to her on the phone when i called to see if she wanted to hang out. i also called and asked her to go buy our gowns together and go to the school meetings but she just simply said, "oh i'm not going, i'm going to work." with this in mind, i've constantly came up with a reasoning for her, saying she's busy she's going to go to work so she probably will squeeze it in at another time. then i've seriously came to acceptance that she will definitely not graduate on time and she just didn't tell me because i'm not "someone" in her eyes anymore. but then i've also thought ok maybe she felt ashame. so i've went on telling myself good things keep making excuses for her.

so the day came for graduation, i called her up and left her a vmail because she didn't pick up. told her i'm having a graduation bbq party, try to stop by before going to work to eat or something. all the guys that stopped talking to me, though they weren't at my graduation, they all came to my bbq. but the best friend that i thought i had all this time didn't come, didn't even call me, didn't do anything. it wasn't like she didn't know when we graduated because she goes to the same school, i've even called her and she didn't even call me. i felt like she didn't even make an effort to do anything. i was just so hurt it was worse than having an argument with someone. now it's been 1 year since graduating, and about 3 years that she has fully communicated with me.

i mean i can't be mad at her, because i really don't have a reason to be mad. i'm just confused, but i've forgiven her. i just don't intend to be that close to anyone anymore. i've gone thru so many friendships and relationships that i don't think i can simply trust anyone as much anymore. it's now much more harder to open up to anyone. have close friends because i become so suspicious of their intentions. now i jus become a really heartless person that doesn't care much for anyone besides my family. and the friends that stopped talking to me are the guys and they're becoming the rather closer friends. i guess i'm appreciating what i have right in front of me now, rather than holding on to what i no longer have and making excuses for them. so that's why i say just enjoy your life as it goes like mike mentioned. because u really cannot tell if the person u've envisioned since middle school to be there with u thru graduation, thru work, drinking coffee at the cafe, getting married and having our kids grow up together...would just stop talking to u, like what happened to me...

enjoy life. it's too much expectations to live a perfect happy life. i guess that's why we call it life. nothing is perfect. okay sorry i've killed the mood but i just needed to vent. now i feel a lil better. :) :D :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i'm not gonna qoute that ning...lol. yeah ppl change, time change. change happens. we don't have to make excuses for those ppl who end up leaving our side. but i'm sure they have their reasons.

i guess i've been on both sides before...n that's what's taught me to live and let go. and things are to be then it will be. it doesn't have to end the moment u part. sometimes that time, is the time to grow. n we all need a moment to grow on our own, without the comforts of our good frends and family by our side 24/7.

some ppl find me to be so elusive and never there, but u know whenever i'm ready to return, then i will. for some ppl, life is endless space to roam and wander and search freely and independently, but that doesn't mean they care any less about u and/or ur friendship. it's just there and always there. that's the test to true friendship. because everyone has made another person the person that they are for all that they have gone through or experienced together...even if it's a 1 second meeting or path crossing process. it's just so. we all grow...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...all these long posts, I will come back and read it later, Nong Pee, Ning, and D' :p

I just wanted to say...YAY!!! I've made my 1,000th post ummm 3 posts ago :w000t:

Pee

sarNie Elites
thanks p´marduk for ur wise words! lol i meant they get drunk but they are not as violent as swedish people when they are drunk.

P´ning u made a looong post too, wow!

i luv you guys!

ahh i have been working after school, im so tired, but atleast i have cash!! >-<

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'M SO FUCKING PISSED! BROUGHT ME TO FUCKING TEARS! SO PISSED AND SO DISAPPOINTED in someTWO.

First it was just someone...now it's someone else too. Gah...Fuchuwehrfuefcjhijgre

Pee

sarNie Elites
P´muddie, who made you cry??? tell me abt it! well im here supporting you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
lol congrats dude!!! lol
[post="119536"][/post]​
Kekeke...Ning! Ty toots :wub:

Muddie, tamai mai sabai chai???

One thing I hate about being human; it's so hard to forget about the people / things that hurts us most :angry:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
....wipe ur tears off with choco-bana ice cream sundae ;) muddie..for u :D

better yet...eat it in from of those tear jerkers and show them what they're missin' out on as mean asses.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeeah...food like that keeps me comforted :D it always means good times for me, as that's what my friends n family gather over...*sigh* we're not always the healthy bunch.

oh maaan. it'll be another leave from sarnworld in about a week. can't beleive it. this place grabbed me by the achilles tendon n got me hooked. :)

noungning

Heartless
dfemc said:
yeeah...food like that keeps me comforted :D it always means good times for me, as that's what my friends n family gather over...*sigh* we're not always the healthy bunch.

oh maaan. it'll be another leave from sarnworld in about a week. can't beleive it. this place grabbed me by the achilles tendon n got me hooked. :)
[post="121557"][/post]​
hey where ya going?!?! bring me bring me!! lol i needa leave this city for a few. need some fresh breath of fresh air because toxic fumes are slowly killing me here... ugh. :ph34r:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
hey where ya going?!?! bring me bring me!! lol i needa leave this city for a few. need some fresh breath of fresh air because toxic fumes are slowly killing me here... ugh. :ph34r:
[post="121665"][/post]​
pack ur stuff...we're heading to the mountains ^_^ n more hustling and bustling humidity with a different kind of toxic fume...so intoxicating, even a bicardi wouldn't beat the feeling :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
dfemc said:

[post="121557"][/post]​
Are you going on another adventurous trip without me? I'm all about the photo log, so dont forget ^_^

My head hurts so bad that it's about to EXPLODE!!! :wavecry:

I want to fall asleep, but I cant do that either :angry:

Advil needs to work a little faster than this <_<

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Are you going on another adventurous trip without me? I'm all about the photo log, so dont forget ^_^

My head hurts so bad that it's about to EXPLODE!!! :wavecry:

I want to fall asleep, but I cant do that either :angry:

Advil needs to work a little faster than this <_<
[post="121889"][/post]​
pooor wai wai...sometimes vodka works better than advil ;) but then again...rest is best; u can use warm compress and take a warm bath, it may help to releive the headache and sedate u :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
^^ aw r u sick? i'm sick too called out sick from work needs some soul resting.
Ning, ty for asking...my head is pounding LESS as oppose to last night.

But, yes, I think I'm getting sick :(

Did you take any medicine? YOU NEED TO QUIT DRINKING SO MUCH AND STAYING OUT LATE! HYMP!!!

You just need some hot and yummy soup for your weak system and a hunk like me to take care of you :p

I hope you feel better ^_^

dfemc said:
pooor wai wai...sometimes vodka works better than advil ;) but then again...rest is best; u can use warm compress and take a warm bath, it may help to releive the headache and sedate u :)
LOL...D', where were you when I needed you most? :angry: Vodka huh....hmmm that's not a bad idea, though, I'm not a good drinker.

A few sips of anything alcohol related and I'm pinkish red all over ;)