The Blah Thread

noungning

Heartless
aw thanks. i was thinking lots of sleep and then shopping for the resting th soul part, but soup sounds good for my physical crash... lol I DON'T DRINK THAT MUCH, lol well on weekdays that is hehehehe. you need to get well too so pump up the vitamins so you don't get headaches and get sick. :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I do need to get well...it's going to be one of those zombie walk and fishy face days... :lol:

I'll reply to a few more threads before I get some rest and so should YOU! ^_^

All those lonely days that you've told me you've waited in the Flash, well, I waited for you to come in all night and NOPE...til' I left, still no sign of Ning Ning -_- :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
About 8 or 9 of us were in there last night; I was wondering when you'll be coming in..

But, I guess it was Flash's fault for letting you down first :lol:

Ohhh POOPY!!! I dont have that, but I'll get it just for you.

noungning

Heartless
wow there are 8-9 ppl in flash? i kind of gave up after many lonely nights like you said. i went out for sushi last night, came home and removed my acrylic nails they were annoying lol but if i knew u guys were there i would have went in :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
You always eat SUSHI! LOL did you go bowling too?

Oh, we're back to our old Flash format and I shall inform you whenever I'm in there with lots of peeps :lol:

How's the quest of the twin genes coming? My aging isnt slowing down anytime soon, you know...

noungning

Heartless
hahaha omg really same format? i didn't even know hahah... yeah i went to eat sushi, no didn't go bowling because my friend is sick and he's a bit too weak lol so we'd lose bets so we didn't go.

gosh i don't know anyone that have twins. i need some more time lol. crap i'm not aging lol well i'm thinking i'm not hahahah. :lol:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
so i'm at LAX right now using one of those dingy internet ports and it sucks. anyway, i'll be heading to Bangkok in a bit. From there, i'm flying to vientiane and then traveling north through Vang Vieng to Luang Pra Bang. Imma try to see some caves and stuff and then head to the Plain d' Jars in Xieng Kouang. Afterwards, I'll be in Thailand for two weeks before going to my next desitination. No itinerary yet for thailand.

Muddie, Im sorry someone annoyed you and i can't help. don't have much time. will update later.

noungning

Heartless
omg !! have fun mike!! take plenty pix and the monkeys while u're at it!!

------------------------edit at 2.11am est time---------------------

so i don't double post and get banned!! noodles i've waited for you in the chat but u didn't come. i know u're sick, so i hope ur doing well! i'll talk to ya when u come on and i'm on too. B)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
All right all. I'm updating everyone right now from an internet cafe in Laos. The internet here is sooo slow. But for like a 60 cents an hour, I guess it'll do. You know, I know Laos is a third world country but somehow I still wasn't prepared when I got here. It's a little bit naive of me, but I guess now I'm really experiencing what a poor country is like. I wanted to stay at a hotel, but my dad made me stay with an uncle I never knew. If I stay at a hotel, I would be much more comfortable, but it would be disrepectful to my uncle. It wouldn't be that bad except that my uncle has one of those squatty potty aka, hole in the ground as a toilet. Oh well. I leave tmr for central Laos and from there, I'll be trekking to the East. On the 7th, I'll be heading back to the big city by flying into Bangkok.

noungning

Heartless
oh gosh about laos... i'm having to make a decision... i think i'm gonna quit work so i can be overseas for a full month. but it's not like the only reason why i'm quitting. i'm so stressed out from work... gosh and i don't think i deserve this kind of drama in my life at such an early beginning to my life out of school.

anyways... but when i'm in laos... my parents wants me to go live with my relatives... the visit to laos would be the second half of the 4 weeks so 2 weeks in thai then last 2 in laos. but i was solidly confirmed that they have industrialized toilets or i'd refuse to live with them... and also they must have a/c lol or i'd live in a hotel. i think it's mean but i seriously can't sleep if it's too hot... so i hope my trip, if it happens to laos will be decent lol :sweat:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahha...get all ur typhoid shots and long sleeve shirts ready. it's freakin' hot during the monsoon season. in any case, hope ur enjoyin' it out there mardukie, good to know u followed ur dinky lil' clown heart afterall. as for the toilet situation, let's just say u'll be building some glutenous MAAAAXimus. hahhaha....which is not necessarily a bad thing. actually this would have been a great suggestion to the other thread for whom was seeking for a method to get more ass. ;)

ning, i say JUSDOWIT! it's a great time in ur life to see the world, it really is, being as young as u are. maybe someday we'll cross in the paths of our trekking somewhere.

i'll be out muy pronto. like tommorrow nite, n most likely internet n time deprived, but most luvin' it. take the best of cares all.

peace.

noungning

Heartless
aww dfemc have a blast dudette!! and suck up alot of the asia fumes to pass it along in sarnworld lol... i'm thinking the same... i need to take foregranted this once in a lifetime experience because i don't even know how long i'd be living to go to california for all i know...so going back to my families' home country should be on the list of places to visit before i die.

knightluva, what's wrong? i hope everything is better and you're feeling better now that it's been another day. if you have anything jus let us know, if we can help out i'm sure we all are willing to if you let us. :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
omg !! have fun mike!! take plenty pix and the monkeys while u're at it!!

------------------------edit at 2.11am est time---------------------

so i don't double post and get banned!! noodles i've waited for you in the chat but u didn't come. i know u're sick, so i hope ur doing well! i'll talk to ya when u come on and i'm on too.  B)
[post="123201"][/post]​
Ning Ning!!! I'm better now and I hope you are too!

I've went to look for you, but all I've seen was stinky Darvil, so I left... :wavecry:

LOL...I wonder if D' is making a quick stop to pick me up :p

Nameless

N i n j a
YunhoLovesLy said:
I'm lonely.
[post="125314"][/post]​
come visit me.

-- i'm lazy.

Mardio, is probably havin' a blast in his country. i'm jealous. I want to travel again. I wonder where Pee is, I miss Pee and her BLAHs.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Nameless said:
come visit me.
-- i'm lazy.

Mardio, is probably havin' a blast in his country.  i'm jealous.  I want to travel again.  I wonder where Pee is, I miss Pee and her BLAHs.
[post="126331"][/post]​
Admit it my fellow South Parkian. You miss me! Anyway, this update is for Thookie and all those who care ;) .

I'm currently in Luang Prabang, Laos. I haven't really seen the city so much since I've been mostly out in the countryside, but I think I'll be coming back in August before heading home to look at this city again. The last time I updated, I was in Vientiane. Since then, I went to Vang Vieng and had breakfast in the morning next to the cliffs while writing in my journal. It was truely a beautiful view. Also, I realized that I write better when I type than when I write it out. In Vang Vieng, I stayed at the place that's owned by the parents of Aluna, the Lao singer. I didn't even know her family owned the place, but I made friends with her mom, dad, and brother and they were telling me. I don't really know her music, but her family is awesome and so nice. Unfortunately, she was not around as she was in Vientiane at the time.

I went out to a couple of bars and clubs, but it wasn't really until I went out with a local friend I met that I had fun. It's probably just because I'm a "foreigner," but Lao girls are so sweet here. Haha, it's just more stuff to boost my already inflated ego.

The past couple of days, I've been in Luang Prabang, the old royal capital of Laos. I've been on a boat out to the Pak Ou caves, which was not very impressive. It was just tiring. However, the boat ride was nice. The coolest thing I've done though was probably going out to the Kuangsi Waterfall. I fed and pet a tiger there and then I climbed the cliff going up to the source of the waterfall. It was so high and in the pouring rain, it was slippery as hell. However, I was proud of the fact that I did it when many of the people who came didn't because of the steepness of it. Today, I went elephant riding and then I treked out to see Henri Mouhot's tomb, the guy who "discovered" Ankor Wat, but died here in Laos of Malaria in the mid 1800s. I found out that it was only as recently as 1990 that they found his tomb again.

Aside from the stuff I've done, I am truely amazed by the people I've seen and talk to. Today, I met a hmong guy name Jerd who's very smart and was telling me how he used to walk 8 hours just to get to school for the week and come home on the weekends. He explained to me the difference between the White Hmong and the Green Hmong and then we went to check out a village. There were all these little hmong girls (about 5 years old) asking me to buy bracelets in broken english ("buy one from me please"). They were so cute and even though I didn't want any, I bought like 10 bracelets. Being out here has been very reflective so far and I've been thinking pretty hard about how I can help this country in the future, especially in terms of development. I'm sure I'll be thinking about this more as the summer goes on.

Tomorrow, I'll be flying back to Vientiane and then I'm heading to Bangkok. I hope you all are enjoying your summer. And Muddie, where the hell are you?

noungning

Heartless
hey mike! sounds like you are having a blast! gosh now i can't wait to go and get inspired. i need a good kick in the behind so i can move faster to arrive at wherever or whatever my goal is. well stay safe and keep on rockin!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Sooo envious of Marduk's adventurous journey... <_<

Dont forget to take lots of pics :D

Hmmm...my Blah for today:

I've just finished eating a Vietnamese Hoagie and it's Ooooohhhh sooo Yummy! :w000t:

Pee

sarNie Elites
Nameless said:
I wonder where Pee is, I miss Pee and her BLAHs.
[post="126331"][/post]​
*boho* you...you..you really missed me???? ***cries***..... i luv u!!!!!

-lol- sorry its just that when i read it ..it felt warming ... wow..thx!!!

wow p´marduk i wanna go visit lao too.. hows the weather like??
and by now u should be in bkk?

hmmm...i havent been very talkactive anywhere.. i havent logged on msn for 2 weeks now..i dunno..im just tired ..i think..

and wiee yesterday we had a party with only our class... it was fun and we played soccer... which turned into american football when i grabbed the ball and ran away... :loool: ....and i got to show some of my ninja skills ... moahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is my p´ting tong??....i miss when she calls me Nong Pee bah
(peebah as in crazy) ....

and p´muddie where are you? it doesnt feel rite? are you okay? if it is sumthing plz tell us or atleast post and say that ur okay? im sitting and worrying abt you!

-forgotten Pee- :ph34r: