The Blah Thread

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Hello Pee. How are you doing? Me, I am doing fine. It has been a wonderful season here in my city. I hope that you all can share in my happiness. Thank you....

Wow, that sounds very robotic. So...what the dilly yo? I felt that it has been a while since I've blah, so imma blah to the best of my 'bility. I started my second semester of school last week. It's been pretty rough, but I'm actually looking forward to it. This semester, I'm taking "Taming the Lion 101", "Canon Physics 220", and "Intro to Laughter Psychology." Only three courses....thought that I would take it easy.

So this semester, I'm also in charged of my clown association's social budget. I decided that we're going to go old school style and have a prom party. It's like a complete throwback to high school. I'm envisioning the blue light, the cheesy music (might even have a live band), and maybe a horrible buffet in the corner. We'll play music like KC and JoJo's "All my life" (which I love btw) and maybe throw in some old school Mariah Carey ("Always Be My Baby" anyone?). It'll be awesome...hmm...I need to practice on my dance moves and bust out the "The Shopping Cart", "The Running Man", and "The Fishing Hook." My date better know how to do it right. It'll be awesome.

Overall though, I'm excited about my semester. It's been a while since I've actually been excited about school. Like one of my fav bands (Something Corporate) said, I'm "21 and Invincible" now.

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahah you should learn the ninja dance moves, I promise everyone will love it ^^ aahhaha XD oh btw did u clean ur room today? or atleast made ur bed?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...nong Pee, you ought to show us step by step this ninja dance moves of yours ^_^ Ahaha do you think an old fart like myself is capable of such moves?

Pee

sarNie Elites
ahhahha no P´wai wai your not capable to make those moves ahahah :p Besides you´re the zombie wai wai .. You should learn us how to dance like a zombie ^^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...nong Pee, you ought to show us step by step this ninja dance moves of yours ^_^ Ahaha do you think an old fart like myself is capable of such moves?
[post="70304"][/post]​
MJ - THRILLER!! =P go watch it .. you can move like that! ^_^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Lmao! Nong Pee, you know me and my "zombie" days...boy, did I look like fish today with very little sleep *yawns* :lol:

I don't know about that Kawaii, those people are look'n kind of scary LOL...Plus, my moves are wayyy better than theirs Puahahaha and I'm recruiting if you are interested *wink*

Pee

sarNie Elites
im feeling down today...my dads friend died yesterday he got shot in the head..actually the news can be read almost everywhere on the thai news sites... for example thai rath... i´ve never been experienced this..i mean when people near you dies.... i dont know what to feel or what to do.. My dad is thinking much ..for you that can read thai I will give you the link to the site http://talk.sanook.com/hot/hot_04700.php

right after this happened my uncle called us and told abt it...and i were hoping that he didnt die..but he did... I still cant get it to my head..after reading the news and everything.. i havent talk to my friends abt it...its easier to talk here... i dont know why...
i cant believe that i am not going to see him anymore...im confused..

S

sunflower

OMGosh! awe nong pee... i hope your dad is alright. just don't think too much and if you need someone to talk to.. you know that we're always in the chatroom.. awe nong pee.. sia jai doyw jing jing na kha..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Nong Pee, I'm sorry to hear that...it's not easy to accept tragic things like this within these few days...just give yourself some time...it'll gradually help heal and seal the wound.

At this stage, it's quite normal that you or anyone else in your position to be in denial of such a big loss, especially, those who you are emotionally and maybe physically bound to.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do, except cherish the good old memories you, your family, and him have shared.

That feeling of emptiness and distraught will soon fade...though, death is something we all cant escape....

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Nong Pee, I'm very sorry about what happened. I'm sure you are doing your best to make sure your dad is all right. You can never predict things like this so I hope you or or dad do not beat yourself too much over it. It is all right to mourn, but do not get depressed.

Pee

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
OMGosh! awe nong pee... i hope your dad is alright. just don't think too much and if you need someone to talk to.. you know that we're always in the chatroom.. awe nong pee.. sia jai doyw jing jing na kha..
[post="70843"][/post]​

Nong Pee, I'm sorry to hear that...it's not easy to accept tragic things like this within these few days...just give yourself some time...it'll gradually help heal and seal the wound.

At this stage, it's quite normal that you or anyone else in your position to be in denial of such a big loss, especially, those who you are emotionally and maybe physically bound to.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do, except cherish the good old memories you, your family, and him have shared.

That feeling of emptiness and distraught will soon fade...though, death is something we all cant escape....
Nong Pee, I'm very sorry about what happened. I'm sure you are doing your best to make sure your dad is all right. You can never predict things like this so I hope you or or dad do not beat yourself too much over it. It is all right to mourn, but do not get depressed.
Khorb jai ja P´tawan , My dad is doing fine i think..I´m just wondering..my dad isnt crying or sumthing...all he´s doing is talking abt memories...he´s talking even if we´re not there...is that a normal thing? im worried...

P`zombie thank you, you sound like a psychologist .
yeah I now understand that he is gone... all I can do is to think abt the good memories..

P´chai khorb khun ka no dont worry I am not depressed , Im just..i dunno.... like i said this is the first time someone near me passed away.. im trying to not think abt it too much ..

Im happy that I have you guys to talk with , thank you.

-Pee-

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nong'Pee! I wish your family the best. I hope things are better now. Your dad's probably still in denial or disbelief. I think that's pretty normal to think outloud like that. Unless it's going to go on for a long while, say weeks or months. Still, I hope you guys are doing okay. :)

-----------------

Hmmm...for the past few days, I've done nothing but carry my big pink patrick in one hand and dragging my pink blankie around in the other. (Really.)

Hmm...I'm growing younger and stupidier.

Pee

sarNie Elites
P´Muddie :wub: ah ok I get it ^_^ Thank you !
dun worry we´re okay .
555 ur so funny =D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Damn I'm getting sick of school already hahha it only started like monday lolz.. i'm still going through this verification process crap because i just transfered =/.. I'm having such a hard time .. I'm not even enrolled yet until i get my financial aid approve they wont give me a fee waiver because im still non-resident.. damnit!! all i want is to go to school jeesh!! I'm stressed out this week and coming next week .. im like one of the 30% who needs verification .. that sucks!! -_-

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...verification always sucks! This is only the third week of school, but it seems like I've already done truck loads of work...cant wait til' spring break.

Hmmm...Vietnamese and Chinese New Year is coming soon...time to give and mostly receive those red envelopes hehe. Sooo...where's mine, buddies? :p

bugsy

sarNie Adult
:D :rolleyes: :blink: :shocked: :w000t: ;) :wacko: :unsure: :lol:

finally done with my first week back at school!!! It went fast! Wo! Classes this semester...lets see...i have some pretty weird professors. My math professor...i think he's trying to be like the teacher in the movie "Stand and Deliver" ...but he's not doing quite a good job at it. LOL. He walks all over the room and asks random people random stuff and talks about random stuff.. Very weird but i guess he's sometimes cool/funny. Omg....i was one of the random people he picked on....and he got me all nervous i couldnt answer a simple math problelm...gosh...soo embarrassed. O well.

And ya know...i thought that when i go away to college...i'd be struck with hunger and starve to death and get skinny as hell...but noooo...instead...im eating and eating and gaining weight. GAwsh...gotta stop eating soo much. EEEkkkk. Don't worry...i play volleyball alot too so that kinda helps with my days excercise.

Lets see...blabbing...blabbing...blabbing....thinking...

O yeah...Pee...this is kinda late notice...but so sorry about your and your family's loss. Sad stuff. But...all it takes to heal the pain is time..so let it pass.

Ok.... :wavecry:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I just thought i'd come back and blab some more...aniwaise....i had a weird ass dream last night! .... Okay...

It all started when me and my two friends wanted to cheat on a test...so we got into class early and made cheat sheets...but when everyone started walking in...these two people took the sheets and started using them. Me and my friends got pissed so we told the teacher on them. (evil laugh) And then they got in trouble and got all pissed at us. So for revenge...they later flooded our food we made with water...and we didnt know what to do cause it was all damaged....

Then all of a sudden, some wrestlers from the WWE came out and started looking for us by name! We was like wth??!! But it turned out, they needed our help....they wanted us to be in a parade with them. :blink: So we were like...sureee!! And then one of the ladies...(i think it was Stacie Keebler) took us girls and made us all beautiful and sexy. hahahha. Afterwards they took off for the parade first and then my dad had to drive us. During the trip, we came across this road that all of a sudden just went up. Like...up 90 degrees! So we had to drive up the road...and right when we got to the top...our car started falling down. So we called Kane for help and they turned around in their big ass hummer and started coming our direction....then i woke up. :lmao:

And i was like... :blink:

Pee

sarNie Elites
woaaahhh bugsy you blah a lot, I like it ;) ! i havent read all the blah-ing but i´ll do read it ^^ and thank you ^__^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I'm soo happy today!! I finally rediscovered a portion of the "old" me. Made me realize that I still have feelings...whoaaa....I'm just happy today...c'mon....smile with me! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^