Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lovethailakorn said:
omg I know what a life I'm living here so lonely

lol....kids younger than me are getting married before me, and seeing all of these stars getting engaged and married, makes me really happy for them and jealous. But the men around my city are either losers or think they are too good for me. 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Heidi said:

lol....kids younger than me are getting married before me, and seeing all of these stars getting engaged and married, makes me really happy for them and jealous. But the men around my city are either losers or think they are too good for me. 
Same here for me im happy for them and jealous at the same time.  And same go for the guys in my town their are mean, rude and act like a kids

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lovethailakorn said:
Same here for me im happy for them and jealous at the same time.  And same go for the guys in my town their are mean, rude and act like a kids

haha I think I need to go to Thailand to find the Thai actors and marry one of them lol

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lovethailakorn said:
lol omg i think we both should go
Omg lol....if I were to marry a Thai person or actor, I would want to have the whole engagement-wedding-reception thing, it is just so beautiful. But I honestly would not want the press to be at the engagement ceremony though. But it's more that the traditional wedding is so beautiful. 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Heidi said:
Omg lol....if I were to marry a Thai person or actor, I would want to have the whole engagement-wedding-reception thing, it is just so beautiful. But I honestly would not want the press to be at the engagement ceremony though. But it's more that the traditional wedding is so beautiful. 
lol i know and press at the engagement ceremony is just too much. Traditional wedding is really beautiful! I know that all actor wedding are so big, alot of peoples too and it look soo much fun, i want that for my wedding  :dance1: dancing and having fun with friends and family's. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lovethailakorn said:
lol i know and press at the engagement ceremony is just too much. Traditional wedding is really beautiful! I know that all actor wedding are so big, alot of peoples too and it look soo much fun, i want that for my wedding  :dance1: dancing and having fun with friends and family's. 

I have a lot of relatives too, so my wedding might be pretty big, though I prefer it not to be though.  I want to have the dancing too, Thai weddings and engagements are just pure beautiful. 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Heidi said:

I have a lot of relatives too, so my wedding might be pretty big, though I prefer it not to be though.  I want to have the dancing too, Thai weddings and engagements are just pure beautiful. 
big relative sometime drive me crazy but sometime could be fun like a wedding, dancing all night long. I agree thai wedding and engagements are pure beautiful, the dress and everything is amazing! i just love it so much! :spin:  

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lovethailakorn said:
big relative sometime drive me crazy but sometime could be fun like a wedding, dancing all night long. I agree thai wedding and engagements are pure beautiful, the dress and everything is amazing! i just love it so much! :spin:  

thai weddings are way different from my culture's wedding. lol....while other cultures weddings are more of celebrations, ours is more of the bride has to do a lot of work and lectures. I would just want a wedding where I celebrated my marriage..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So Thai Netizens are also outraged about Lydia's dress choice. They thought it was too sexy, especially the see through part. Lydia said that she chose that kind of style because she is a petite gal. So if she wore a long wedding gown, it'd make her look super short and even smaller. The after party was S&M style. The S&M stands for their initials. Lydia said that she did not hear anyone criticize her dress. Everyone said that it was a unique wedding dress, even her parents.

Well Lydia, they're lying to you! It was hideous! Lol. I thought she looked beautiful in the longer dress at the wedding conference. Her excuse of being short is just her being self-conscious about herself. The dress actually made us notice how short she is because you can see how short her legs were. Matthew liked her dress though. It was the first time he had seen her in it and it was jaw-dropping to him. So I guess as long as he likes it, nothing else matters.   

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
So Thai Netizens are also outraged about Lydia's dress choice. They thought it was too sexy, especially the see through part. Lydia said that she chose that kind of style because she is a petite gal. So if she wore a long wedding gown, it'd make her look super short and even smaller. The after party was S&M style. The S&M stands for their initials. Lydia said that she did not hear anyone criticize her dress. Everyone said that it was a unique wedding dress, even her parents.

Well Lydia, they're lying to you! It was hideous! Lol. I thought she looked beautiful in the longer dress at the wedding conference. Her excuse of being short is just her being self-conscious about herself. The dress actually made us notice how short she is because you can see how short her legs were. Matthew liked her dress though. It was the first time he had seen her in it and it was jaw-dropping to him. So I guess as long as he likes it, nothing else matters.
I agree with you, it her wedding she could dress whatever she want and the dress was beautiful. Everyone at the wedding look beautiful.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Sanook & Gossipstar
Chompoo and Nott's prewedding photoshoot. Inside sources say that the wedding will be held next month on May 10th. No confirmations from Chomp about the official date yet. Some are wondering if these are prewedding photos. Seem too ordinary to fit Chomp's taste but maybe she's doesn't really have good taste to begin with. Lol. Look at Lydia's wedding.

See more

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
CR: Sanook & Gossipstar
Chompoo and Nott's prewedding photoshoot. Inside sources say that the wedding will be held next month on May 10th. No confirmations from Chomp about the official date yet. Some are wondering if these are prewedding photos. Seem too ordinary to fit Chomp's taste but maybe she's doesn't really have good taste to begin with. Lol. Look at Lydia's wedding.

See more

OMG!!! she look beautiful!! the jewel and the ring woooww :woot2: !!!  I'm soo happy and exciting for her wedding!! 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eh, her body, her choice. I don't particularly like the dress, but since Lydia loved it, that's all that matters. It's a celebratory event, it's her wedding, she's confident in herself and she chose to wear it, there's nothing cheap about that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The thing I noticed the most is Nott's hand on Chomp's butt when he was kissing her. I guess, I was expecting it on her waist to pull her close lol.

After reading on what you ladies has to say about Lydia's dress I was wondering what that was all about. I had to go back and look at the dress and it's fugly. The way the lace is shaped around her thighs made it look ugly to me. She is not a tall girl so it only showcase just how short she really is. And did she wear a black bra? It looks like it. I can understand one wants to be sexy at her own wedding but when it borderline trashy there's nothing sexy about it.

The after party is even worst. It is not the best wedding...

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm not sure if the first pic of Chompoo and Nott is suppose to look sexy, but it looks awkward to me. With Lydia, I did not like her dress either. To me, it made her look shorter, but since she and Matt liked it, then that's all that really matters.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! my heart is ready and not ready for Chompoo to get marry . She so beautiful in that dress and her smile is so beautiful  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  So happy for my girl :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3: