Is it worth waiting for someone?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*This took me 2 days to write this, quite personal but though I'd share =)
I've like this guy for 2 and 1/2 years almost 3. I started to like him during the being of 8th grade. It's weird how I still remember the exact date it was September 16, 2005. And know we're now sophomores and still go to the same school. I've always wanted to be his friend and to be able to talk to him. One of my friends spilled out to him that I liked him while we were in 8th grade. I had 1 class with him and lunch. He told my friend that he didn't like me in that kind way. I was sad, no lies. I was so shy when he found out. And guess what? Thee friend that told him I liked him ended up dating him for a couple months. He liked her and she ended up liking him also. I didn't have any hatred for her though, it wasn't her fault but it hurted me so much that they were dating but later I got used to it. I was happy for him while I was sad and heartbroken also. I cried the day I found out they were dating. But than I got over it. I still liked him although I told the friend that was dating him that I didn't like him anymore, but really I was lying. She asked me if I still like him while they were dating and she said she wouldn't mind but I didn't want to hurt her so I lied but I bet she knew I was lying. But a couple months later they broke up. He was heartbroken and yes I felt pity for them, of course. Yes, that's how 8th grade passed by. 9th grade I didn't see him at all. I said hi to him around thee hallways when I was able to but it seemed like her didnt care. He liked another of my friend that year although she moved the year before that she was my best friend in fact but I was happy for them although they didn't date just more like benefits I took her to one of thee dances we had during that year so that they'd meet again and I wanted her to be there also. I was jealous at thee dance, of course but then I wanted him to be happy no matter what. I mean that's the least I can do for him since I can't give him anything more but they're over now, I'm sure. So many things has occurred those past 2 years. It wasn't till mid-December that was when we became friends and now we're close friends well at least good friends. I tell him basically everything since my I never see my best guy friend anymore. He tells me some things but he's not much of a talker but I love it when he is which is once in while, I want him to open more but I'm fine how he is right now. At least I get to talk to him. I wasn't so sure of myself if I would be able to talk to him but I just did it and he was thee reason why I have confidence in myself now. But I wished I we could have been friends earlier but oh well things are good right now no need to go back to thee past. But all these years I find myself still liking him, still having those same feelings for him. I tried so hard to get over him and move on because he doesn't feel the same it worked at one moment but then those same feelings keep coming back like its haunting me, seriously. I just can't get over him, I've got my reasons. Ha, he was the first for almost everything although we never dated. I've had my moments with him. Well, it was a kiddish love at first I think, it seems so immature now that I think back to it. Me and my friends, so foolish. But do you guys think its impossible to get over him? At times I think it is 'cause I've tried so many times but I just can't. Liking him I realized many experiences I never did before and learned many things, he was my first real crush. 'Cause that's when I learned and realized what liking a person really is. That feeling you get inside and what matters thee most, etc, etc. Sorry my story is so long, but I'm gonna stop here or else it'll never end. One of my girls say I should tell him before school ends, but I don't think so. I am planning to tell him how I've felt about him along when we'e done with our senior year but we'll see that's only if I've still got feelings for him. But everyday when I am with him and talking to him it gives me that special feeling that I just can't get rid of. I'm not sure of how he feels now but I'd rather not know. Everyday I try to not make it obvious that I like him so much. I just hope for the best, I'm rather happy being friends than nothinggg at all though. But I've got no clue what the futures got in store for me though. I just wish for him to be happy always.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know what to say, I know how you feel, gone through the same thing when I was young too. LOL> I never dated any one cause I am a person who doesn't want to get hurt. But I really enjoyed single all my life. It hurts to have some of my firends to date the peron I like but I guess it was never meant to be. But then again my feelings are not as deep as your, they are just random crushes. I can go on forever about my non love life and there is nothing really interesting about it either. I have friends who would set me up but I just can't force myself to date. I just don't know or maybeit is because I am known to be the single one in my group and would be weird to say I am dating now. I guess that is how I feel. Gee I am jsut talking about me and this has nothing to do with this. LOL> I guess we all have our own problems. But for you, you are going to be the one who gets hurt for keeping it inside. I never really buy the now we are good friends crap but you, I and everyone else is different. I say you should tell him about your true feelings to get it out of you concious and system.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the advice fun4fun ^_^ But I don't know I think about that and I tell myself why let him know again? He already knew during 8th grade. It wouldn't make a difference.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does he know that you still hold feelings for him? But it's wrong of him to date your friend after dating you. I may sound kiddish but that is how I feel.

my god, girl. don't u hurt? 8th grade... 2 yrs. later... 9...10... you're still in highschool, hu? sounds like a first love or infatuation of some sort. no worries. once you get in college, you will forget the boy! well, let's hope. B)

as for the "is it worth waiting for someone" question, for me, it's not worth it. that's bonkers. date other people and open yourself up to other people. if this person you're "waiting" for is meant for you, they wouldn't be selfish enough to be at the same time dating other people but then hold it against you for dating other people. that's selfish. that is the type of person who doesn't even deserve or would know how to love you. -_- also, while dating other people, if you were to end up with your "whoever," at least you know you got to know other types of people out there & truly know this is the person you "choose." how many people wonder "what if I settled" and "what if the grass is greener on the other side" while in a relationship. A LOT.

free will for the rest of yous though. if people were to know each other for a long time and then end up together, it's not waiting. it would be both me and her being busy with other things, & being in a relationship was not a high priority at the time OR we're dating other people at the time, & it didn't occur to us we'd be a good match. :lol: but there is no waiting or painful longing involved. none of that. <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... i think a person can only wait so long. there was this boy in 4th grade that i liked A LOT. i liked him for 2-3 years. then out of the face of the earth he just disappear. then just summer of 2006, i found him through myspace. [what a small world!] & we exchanged numbers, talked & all, caught up on the old times & then i realized all those old feelings that i use to have for him came back. he lived in different states though, he lived in arizona & me in california.

what's so funny was in the the 5th grade, i saw a shooting star & i made a wish on him. i wished that he would be my boyfriend. [how stupid of me right?]. & then like what.. 8 years later, he appeared again, which was crazy. i told him about that wish & he was like "what..? " it was crazy.

so he san diego for a wedding & we were suppose to hang out, but he was busy & he never called me so i was mad. [he promised we'd hang out but we didnt] so that night, i get drunk off my ass & texted him telling him i hated him & that i liked him [wayyy to goo Noy!] so the next day, he texted me apologizing & all that.

so a few days later, we talked about what happen that nite & i straight told him that i like him & asked him how he felt. he told me he liked me [now when i think about it, it seem like a lie] & we just started talking from then...

so we were talking for about 3-4 months then he started changing, wouldn't answer my calls, telling me he'll call me back but never do. so then one day i was on his myspace [something told me to check his myspace] & this chick was leaving him comments saying how much she misses him & how she can't wait to see her "boo" & was like what the ..??? i ended up texting him saying i understand why he was acting the way he acted & how he should've been up front with me instead of ignoring me.

in the end, it's whatever now. i really dont know how i feel about him anymore. i guess i'm still hurt by what he had done to me but then again, it's like its my fault for getting too involved with him.

if he were to come back into my life, i wouldn't give him another chance. i'm over it. i'm over guys.

but your story seem similar to mine. sorry to rant about it...hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
NOY I agreed that this is a very very small world. LOL. But it can be so big at the same time!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOY I agreed that this is a very very small world. LOL. But it can be so big at the same time!
oh yeahhh... now when i think about it... i'm like.. ew.. why did i like him. he has no drive for life.. he smokes, no job, no education, drinks.. eh... bad Noy Bad!! lmao :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh yeahhh... now when i think about it... i'm like.. ew.. why did i like him. he has no drive for life.. he smokes, no job, no education, drinks.. eh... bad Noy Bad!! lmao :lol:
LOL, I know I have known some people like that too and then I have second thoughts ---> GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LOSER. --> I know I am so mean but hey!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL, I know I have known some people like that too and then I have second thoughts ---> GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LOSER. --> I know I am so mean but hey!
lol seriously.. it was the spur of the moment thing :lol: he's uhh.. now. lol i mean, he was a sweet guy. he'd always call me, text me in the morning, call during his break [when he had a job]... he'll stay on the phone with me till he fall asleep...

what is up with guys doing that?! it bugs me. they don't wanna hang up the phone.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ We are so out of topic.

I hate guys that tells me to hang up first, I end up hanging first then the next day they are like why did you hang up on me last night. I was like :huh: .

sirena

sarNie Adult
im not gonna sit hea and tell u the dumb sayin "theres other fishes in the sea"

hunny, most of us been in the same situation

and if i were u i would feel exactly the same...actually ive been in the same situation b4

and ppl told me the saying "thers other fishes in the sea"

it really bothers me

im not gonna tell u sumthing im wouldnt do myself

i understand u have feelin for this boy

from ur post u 2 seem to have a pretty decent relationship

its hard to secretly love sum1

but all i can say to u is

just hope,

i mean maybe the friendship may grow bigger and maybe it can lead to sumthing beautiful

maybe later he realize ur special and maybe he wants to be more then friends

but as of right now just go along with it

show him wat u got! :)

thats my thought

good luck hun :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ We are so out of topic.

I hate guys that tells me to hang up first, I end up hanging first then the next day they are like why did you hang up on me last night. I was like :huh: .
omg.. i hate that... specially when a guy tells me he's gonna call but doesnt! my number 1 pet peeve! arrghh.. so annoying.. <_<

im not gonna sit hea and tell u the dumb sayin "theres other fishes in the sea"

hunny, most of us been in the same situation

and if i were u i would feel exactly the same...actually ive been in the same situation b4

and ppl told me the saying "thers other fishes in the sea"

it really bothers me

im not gonna tell u sumthing im wouldnt do myself

i understand u have feelin for this boy

from ur post u 2 seem to have a pretty decent relationship

its hard to secretly love sum1

but all i can say to u is

just hope,

i mean maybe the friendship may grow bigger and maybe it can lead to sumthing beautiful

maybe later he realize ur special and maybe he wants to be more then friends

but as of right now just go along with it

show him wat u got! :)

thats my thought

good luck hun :D

nicely said!
remember karma's a biatchhhh. what goes around will come around. maybe one day, he'll realize that he likes you & when that day comes, you'll be moving on to bigger & better thangs. just show him that he is missing out on something good. if you're gonna do something... do it bigger & better than others. :)

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I just have a quick question? Does anyone think its right for a girl to confess their love to the guy they like? for me it just doesn't seem right. But if someone says its right then its right.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just have a quick question? Does anyone think its right for a girl to confess their love to the guy they like? for me it just doesn't seem right. But if someone says its right then its right.
It depends. I don't know it is stereotypical that it is wrong if the girl purpose. I guess that was how it is and people just believe it to be true. But to me WOMEN POWER, if they have the guts first I give them props if not I still give them props.

Wow neat topic my story is reallllllllllllllllllllyyy long you guys sure your ready? LOL
Try us. LOL