The Blah Thread

noungning

Heartless
LOL...Swedish Fish, dont get jealous LOLOL!!! You know I miss you too and how much? Well, you already know

I wish I can buy time ; it just moves / flies too quickly for me to grasp onto to something that I dont want to let go of...

In the end, reality hits and I must let go and move on...

Adaptations are a part of life, but it's never too easy to accept these changes...
eh!!! omg stop doing that and reading my mind!!! i was just thinking omg she doesn't miss me :(, then tah dahh!

moving on and letting go is just a part of life. it's so tough but i'm sure you are superwoman and can let it go, because we are alike in many ways, and there are many times i just feel like losing hope but yet i come back and say uhhh f* it lol.

anyway, have a great new year and get greater and better things! :D

Pee

sarNie Elites
yea p´zombie wai wai.. i learned that life goes on... and i thank you for being there that time,, u helped me alot....
anyways i feel much better nowadays !

drop by when u can, so I know that ur still alive,,, I think of u <3

u do remember that ur the owner of my left side of the heart eh?^__^

kev... I was in a great mood b4 i read ur post

I´ve written a list of what I have to do.. and NOT to do....
but yea this year seems like imma be pretty busy....gosh why did I make such a long list for.. I feel like a dork now.. T______T

Muddie Murda

smile...
You saw me? Oh wow. I thought you didn't know who I was. I was at the booth and I was looking at the pics and I was talking to my sis. I was like "Aren't they so cute?! I want one!" And then my sis was just standing there so I kept looking at the pics and what caught my eye was Thai writing, so I read it. Muddie. I freaked out. I think I yelled at your sis. LOL....I was like "OMG, WHERE'D YOU GET THESE PICS FROM?!" And your sis was like "These are pics of how the necklace would look like." And I was like "No, WHO'S PICS ARE THESE?! WHO TOOK THEM?! WHO'S MUDDIE?!" Then your sis was like "Muddie? She's my sister." Oh my god. My sis had to pull me away from the the booth. I was like "OMG! MUDDIE'S HERE! MUDDIE'S HERE! WE HAVE TO GO BACK!" My sis didn't believe me. But then I thought, "She probably doesn't know me anyway...Oh well, I'm going back for a necklace!"

It's shocking though. When I came back, I found 3 of my cousins buying necklaces too. Then your sister gave us a huge discount, I felt so bad. A $20 discount, you guys are too generous! I pratically got mine for free! Anyways, we were the ones that bought the 4 necklaces and we came early to get them. Mine was the one that the necklace broke...Then I came back for another one and I was PRAYING that I'd get to talk to you but then I had to go home ASAP so I left. GRR...That day was tough though! I got a bad sore throat after that third day. I screamed all day long. From 9 AM to 4 PM. My bro was in the pageant. I'm so angry at the results! But anyways, your sis did say something to me tho. She told me to wait because of something about D2B or something. I was like "Okay...Did I hear her right?" How odd...I can't believe you and Lek didn't sing! I went all three days and waited like crazy just for that!

My brother ended up getting third place. The next day, we only discussed about that. My parents kept going "Your answer was so cheesy, you should've said this...BLAH BLAH BLAH..." Oh well, my bro didn't care much. What really disappointed me also was that my friend that goes to UNC Chapel Hill with my bro, she didn't recognize me when I recognized her. I was like "O. M. F. G." Mainly, it was because she walked right in front of my sister and me and the handed a flyer to my sister and walked right by me! I was like "OMG, IT'S HER!" My sis was like whatever. Then I took the flyer from my sis and read it. It was her. My sis was like "You wanna go say hi then?" I was like "ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'M A CHICKEN!"

This year was finally another one of those FUN New Year Festivals. I hated all those previous ones like the one last year and the previous 3 years or so. They sukked. I gave up going to the New Year. But then I was really excited to go to this one. I wanted to see Lek and Muddie perform. And I had to go see my bro's competition. I was his NUMBER ONE screamer, besides his girlfriend. LOL. She can really scream. I'm glad my uncles and aunts helped to host this New Year Festival. Finally, a fun one. I laughed my butt off whenever I went to the stage. And I screamed like crazy too. It was so funny to see my parents' expressions whenever some boys went up to rap. LOL. I liked the papaya contest. :D I think i wrote too much, ending it here. :p
Hey joeyyyyyyyyy! haha should have said hi to me anyways!! sarNie meeting sarNie! That's like, the best thing ever. haha ^_^ Dont' know if I'll ever attend anymore cuz it's so crazy. e_e

-----------

Anyways Nong'pee!!! I HOPE YOUR NINJA DAD BEAT THAT GUY WHO TOUCHED YOU! IF NOT, MAMA NINJA WILL SHOW HIM WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT! THAT LITTLE 3845904590I RFIU *(&$#%()*43...Why is pepper spray illegal!?! hahaa

----------

T_T Anyways...I told this one guy I couldn't accept his gift. He gave me a VERY EXPENSIVE xmas gift....and.......I can't seem to accept it. T_T I like him and he really really really likes me...but I can't because I can't seem to...I don't know. I'm so stupid, but I can't help being where I is. nawmee? hahaa jk

noungning

Heartless
T_T Anyways...I told this one guy I couldn't accept his gift. He gave me a VERY EXPENSIVE xmas gift....and.......I can't seem to accept it. T_T I like him and he really really really likes me...but I can't because I can't seem to...I don't know. I'm so stupid, but I can't help being where I is. nawmee? hahaa jk
awww muddie, take it take it *wink wink*

lol man another new year! 2007 here i come baby!

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahah lol ur still thinking bout pepperspray ehh moma???? Anways I

wish you happy new year na ja kun mae tee saendee^_^

Full house today -__- gotta go clean the house

noungning

Heartless
happy new year blahers!!!

eh omg i went thru the hassle to make a sign and the thread is gone, wth gosh just my luck. so does this give me some sign that life is about make a move or it might be too late??? gosh golly!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You are being stupid. Even if YOU can't accept the gift, you could've at least taken it, pawn it, and then buy something for me. Remember that next time.

And thanks to all of those that wished me a happy bday. And yes Ms. Wai wai fishy poo. I just turned 22.

Happy New Year ya'll!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Happy New Year everyone!!!

Another year has gone by and these youthful years are just zooming its way through :lol:

LOL...Kevin, I agree! A new year cant change a person over night, but it's good to have some optimism in life just as long as they can distinguish between reality / fantasy.

It's like a psychological therapy to ease our mind by telling ourselves that we'll change for the better, but if one doesnt act upon their words...

Then, others might not know, but you know that you're only fooling yourself.

For many of us, a new year marks the beginning of a "new" life.

Accepting / learning of our personal "flaws" and having thoughts to change yourself to become that "better" person is a start, well, at least for many out there.

Though, dont wait for the new year to become who you want and ought to be :)

eh!!! omg stop doing that and reading my mind!!! i was just thinking omg she doesn't miss me, then tah dahh!

moving on and letting go is just a part of life. it's so tough but i'm sure you are superwoman and can let it go, because we are alike in many ways, and there are many times i just feel like losing hope but yet i come back and say uhhh f* it lol.

anyway, have a great new year and get greater and better things! :D
Hahahaha Swedish Fish, it just happens and I thank you for your words of comfort :wub:

LOL...yes, we are alike in many ways....ERRRRR is that a good or bad thing? JK! We know!

I know you are a strong woman>>>Well, I dont know about physically Hahaha, but you know what I meant.

You've had your fair share of rough times in life, but you know that only makes you a stronger person by knowing what to expect and emotionally ready from the worst scenerios.

Ning, you know what you want, so dont let it escape this time, na! ^_^

Life comes in many flavors, but let me only experience a tint of the "bad" ones whenever it decides to make a drastic appearance in my life.

yea p´zombie wai wai.. i learned that life goes on... and i thank you for being there that time,, u helped me alot....
anyways i feel much better nowadays !

drop by when u can, so I know that ur still alive,,, I think of u <3

u do remember that ur the owner of my left side of the heart eh?^__^
HiHiHi Nong Pee, you're welcome and I never thought that my random blahs / thoughts would make any difference in anyone's life, but glad to a part of yours :blush:

^_^ Yes, yes, yes!!! I remember and I thank you for not forgetting!

LOL...not to be possessive or anything =)

And yes Ms. Wai wai fishy poo. I just turned 22.
LOL Mardie, that rhymes :lol:

I guess your talents just flows once you release that debut album :p

Besides it being a new digit onto your age, you dont feel any different, do you?

LOL...you didnt seem too enthused when you turned 21 since you've done all the possible things prior to turning that age ehhh

I'm sure the experiences then were all worthwhile / unforgettable because of your trip SE Asia.

Say, speaking of the trip, where's the pic of the hunk you've said you'll take in the village? HMMM???!!!! <_<

Dont tell me there werent any cute ones LOL

Hahaha Muddie, we cant blame the guy for reallly, really liking you, who wouldnt?

You've returned the gift and turned him down already?

Poor guy LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm feeling empty...

i'm feeling weak...

i'm feeling out of control...

i'm feeling slightly sad...

i'm feeling bitter...

i'm feeling unappreciated...

i'm feeling like i want to let "it" go...

i'm feeling like i can't...

...i feel i can't...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww P'thookie saen suay hope you feel better soon love you muchos!! *huggles and Kisses* me I'm feeling ..........

Bitter,hateful, and Angry ..lol

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thooky, why so down dear?

Hope these uwanted feelings will subside soon na!

Tina, you too!

LOL...empty your trashcan ; why keep them if they continue to hurt and not appreciate your presence hmm?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL wai wai I dunno I just haven't been myself lately o___O lol but I'll be fine but right now P'thookie needs our huggles and kisses more!!! *hugs*

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
It's always nice to have someone listen and comfort us whenever we go through these harsh moments.

LOL Thooky, you can always turn to me if Tim fails to acquire such qualities :lol:

Sometimes, they dont have to say anything and it just makes you feel a whole lot better being off your chest.

Tina, why havent you been yourself?

Stressing over minor things and or experiencing sudden mood swings?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So true wai wai nice to know we all have each other LOL kiddin ..

but blah I dunno some series of events recurring and then more events as an addition .. people have limits that shouldn't be surpassed I guess .. so I'm trying to deal with it alone LOL and its working out fine its better that way so that way I don't take it out on anyone .. lol

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Tina, you better be ready when I need both your shoulders to weep on.

Not only that, I'll wipe my snots on your shirt too when you're not looking :p

Hmmm...maybe investing in a punching bag isnt too bad of an idea ;)

Yes, dont take it out on the innocent people ; but sometimes, some of us are guilty for doing so.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I miss someone

LOL Tina, you better be ready when I need both your shoulders to weep on.

Not only that, I'll wipe my snots on your shirt too when you're not looking :p

Hmmm...maybe investing in a punching bag isnt too bad of an idea ;)

Yes, dont take it out on the innocent people ; but sometimes, some of us are guilty for doing so.

P'Nicky Awww You Miss Me? I miss you too! LOL :p

LOL wai wai of course I'd be here girl I'll put on a thick jacket so you can have all the room you need to blow your snot LOL and ummm your punching bag is going to be hmMMM i'd find a nice handsome guy to be your punching bag LOL or get your favorite nang rai from a lakorn and let you punch her around LOL

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
feel same as u p'Thookatha juss i dunno why i was put on this earth for :( nothing good happens to me

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
aaawww.....*Ice*....don't say that about yourself! *hugs* everyone was put on earth for a reason and if you were put on earth, you were really blessed in many ways and given that opportunity to experience what life is all about. so don't feel bad about it k...here kymmy will comfort you! :)

and Thook! kymmy loves you too :wub: .....i know that i just barely got to know you but i could feel it in my heart that we're starting to click real well...hehe! you were the one that turned me lesbo cuz i mean just look at you!! you're like one hot sexy girl....rawr...even when you're sick too...haha! kymmy will give you *huggies* too and a *smooch*.....don't be so sad okie dokie! :)