Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
So it's reveal that they are siblings. Man I have to wait until next friday to watch episode 17. Nat looks nice in that plaid shirt. I think I'm falling for him. His looks is so fetching in each episode. Damn he's an 84. It's okay he's legal. 555+

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
are they really siblings...LMAO..i was in doubt after i saw that lil part of her feeding him krystal! k i will dl it to watch tomorrow in the daytime.. this next one looks freaky too! :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They're siblings but raised separately he said. He seems to love his sister though. The ghost is just unreasonable but it's not that scary ami. I wanna see next week though. Alot of guest in this damn series.

I harass Sala to watch it. 555+

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
They're siblings but raised separately he said. He seems to love his sister though. The ghost is just unreasonable but it's not that scary ami. I wanna see next week though. Alot of guest in this damn series.

I harass Sala to watch it. 555+

lol me too..when i was on msn and finally got to chat with her..i even gave her the link... okie im gonna watch it when i get back from the dentist < yep again already... :mellow:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hmmm... i should go see mine too.

HE looks good in that red/black plaid. I have a jacket just like that. We match!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG can this serie get any sadder???? it made me cried again...and youre right krystal this episode wasnt even scary...it was just the brief preview that made it looked scary...lol i end up watching this 11 at night...alone :) (so proud of myself) but i forgot if the light was on or off :lol:

oops i totally forgot bout our phone date! :mellow:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So it's reveal that they are siblings. Man I have to wait until next friday to watch episode 17. Nat looks nice in that plaid shirt. I think I'm falling for him. His looks is so fetching in each episode. Damn he's an 84. It's okay he's legal. 555+
I agree with you about Nat! I know he have a nice body! :drool: I watch this lakorn when I was bore, it was pretty good. On epi 6 right now.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I want to cry. My lakorn didn't air today. I wonder why? Maybe they wer playing news? I wanted to see today's episode too. I need to find out why.

i never thought she'd be his sister. :lol: look at how she teases him during that flashback of her feeding him.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ I know what you mean. It can really throw you off. Sniff no eppie 17 until this friday. Sigh....

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
watching epi. 17. Jieb is a guest star and also this other girl, she looks familar. how long will this lakorn air? how many episode, taking FOREVER!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Damnit this week episode has 2 parts. Means I have to wait until next week to finished it!

Geesh that guy is crazy. You never ever wanna mess with a ghost. He mess with all the ghosts. Talk about having guts man.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man i haven't watched dis series in so longg. i'm so lazy to watch though cause i can never remember and now i'm behind by a lot lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know krystal should have waited til it ends to tell me bout it..now im waiting waiting like everyone else! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
So Oh and Peak are sibling?

yea prisna according to oh he said they are siblings..but that grape feeding scene made us think otherwise LOL

and they still didnt shed anymore light on that issue so we arent sure what type of siblings they are yet. i say that because ive read and watch this one real life show where the siblings arent raised together and when they meet one another they have these special feelings for one another... yep incest! i know i didnt wanna jinx em but *shrugs...who knows...