Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I WONDER HOW THIS PAIRING GONNA TURN OUT. I OK WITH FILM, BUT I RATHER SEE ROME AND RITA. I'M THINKING THIS IS GOING TO BE COMEDY LAKORN. I WILL WATCH IT BECAUSE OF RITA, BUT NOT TOO EXCITED ABOUT FILM.

jakjann

Jakjann
Rita is not Nang ek anymore, because she is tired and want to make a break/rest...
http://www.pantown.com/board.php?id=5441&area=&name=board1&topic=2243&action=view

Pra ek is still confirm Film Rattapoom
And Nang ek could be Janie Thienposuwun.
wait to confirm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww i wanted to see rita in this role. so far, she only has 1 upcoming lakorn which is with Aun...

fanny

sarNie Adult
i think janie is better match to film than rita. i like both janie and rita, but i would rather see rita pair up with someone who is more match to her than film. i'm glad they change n'ek otherwise it would be odd pairing.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well i'm kinda glad and kinda sad film and rita would not have made me happy but it would have been nice to see her in a comedy role again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
we'll have to wait til they actually have the fitting or start filming. nowadays we cant be too sure with ch3. they like to change their cast around

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie and Film again?! And for broadcast! I wouldn't mind! I liked the two together and I love broadcast! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
turns out janie is n'ek afterll. they will have the opening on the 25th of this month. thanks for noiki